What's new

Uzair Baloch spills the beans

uzair drama seems like ihsanullah ihsan drama of the agencies

How is state not taking action on this confessional statements. His confessions are easily verifiable and should be enough to put zardari and his accomplices in jail for rest of their lives. Unfortunately There is no one in Pakistan who can enforce the law of land including our armed forces and the great Imran khan. This malfunctioned system suits everyone as they take advantage of it and common man is suffering. If today state was in strong position to assert itself Nawaz, zardari and their children and most of PTI members I including some military folks would have been in jail.

One of the primary reasons Zardari runs away isfor the fear of getting trialled by a military court direclty in a quickest way possible.
He is preparing for a long term asylum in some EU country from where he could control Bilawal to run his party .If things dont work out he will become a secessionist Sindhi or worst join hands with Harbayar Baluch.

How is state not taking action on this confessional statements. His confessions are easily verifiable and should be enough to put zardari and his accomplices in jail for rest of their lives. Unfortunately There is no one in Pakistan who can enforce the law of land including our armed forces and the great Imran khan. This malfunctioned system suits everyone as they take advantage of it and common man is suffering. If today state was in strong position to assert itself Nawaz, zardari and their children and most of PTI members I including some military folks would have been in jail.

Do you see any member criticizing PPP or Asif Ali Zardari here?
Do you see any member criticizing IRGC?
How can you expect arrests of PPP leaders and patrons!
However if Bahrain will post Jobs advertisement for its security work.... all members of this forum would behave like hungry lions.

Pakistan is like a beautiful green pasture valley, the populace are the flock of lambs munching on the sweet grass while these criminal elites are the vultures that are hovering on top picking on the lambs one by one. The Military is the shepard that is just watching the carnage from under the shade of the tree and occasionally yells out at the vultures.

Call me a pessimist but in my opinion nothing is going to change. To me the future looks dark and bleak with no end to this nightmare in sight. The only thing i can see is misery, misery and more misery.

Pakistan is like a beautiful green pasture valley, the populace are the flock of lambs munching on the sweet grass while these criminal elites are the vultures that are hovering on top picking on the lambs one by one. The Military is the shepard that is just watching the carnage from under the shade of the tree and occasionally yells out at the vultures.

Call me a pessimist but in my opinion nothing is going to change. To me the future looks dark and bleak with no end to this nightmare in sight. The only thing i can see is misery, misery and more misery.
Mate if intentions are pure true we don't need these type of confession videos. This bring nothing but to defame other party, forget about Uzair if any xyz come up and claim and point out another xyz did this crime that COURT need proves not only his/her statement be it written audio or video.
If agencies have proved what Uzair claiming than there is no need for this type confessional videos, make no sense.
Not seeing any pure true intentions whoever
doing this drama.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom