What's new

Uyghurs who fled from China shared her experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
as a pakistani, i believe, we are all naked

india has kashmir issue, pakistan has balochistan issue, china has uygher issue etc.

so as we say in urdu, is hammam me sab nange hain.

regards

There is no Baluchistan, Muhajir or Pashtun issue to begin with, nor world media is writing about it. Yes, there are few traitors but once we complete fencing on Afghan and Iranian border, security issue will get resolve permanently and Balochistan will see economic boom.

No one can dictate what we should do in China. We are fine with the Muslim world, they all voiced support for China over Xinjiang issue, so no worries.

No, you try to misinform the people here, majority of Muslim country dont support China policy in Xinjiang. Indonesia is one of the country who dont support it and keep watching the treatment of Uigyur in China.

---------------------------------------------------------
Previously, the Foreign Ministry said it had summoned Chinese Ambassador to Indonesia Xiao Qian on Monday to convey the concerns of Indonesian Muslims about the plight of Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang.

“The Foreign Ministry stressed that in accordance with the universal declaration of human rights, religious freedom and belief are human rights and it is the responsibility of all countries to respect it,” ministry spokesperson Arrmanatha Nasir told reporters on the sidelines of the Diplofest event on Wednesday evening.

https://www.thejakartapost.com/news...about-alleged-abuse-of-xinjiangs-muslims.html

Reactions: Max
There is no Baluchistan, Muhajir or Pashtun issue to begin with, nor world media is writing about it. Yes, there are few traitors but once we complete fencing on Afghan and Iranian border, security issue will get resolve permanently and Balochistan will see economic boom.

this is like living in denial just as nationalist chinese and indians are.

regards

No, you try to misinform the people here, majority of Muslim country dont support China policy in Xinjiang. Indonesia is one of the country who dont support it and keep watching the treatment of Uigyur in China.
Any official statement from Indonesian government? Comparing to random PDFers, I'd rather believe official governmennt statements.

Indonesia is the last country who can accuse China, your hands are covered with Chinese blood.

Any official statement from Indonesian government? Comparing to random PDFers, I'd rather believe official governmennt statements.

From the news:

Previously, the Foreign Ministry said it had summoned Chinese Ambassador to Indonesia Xiao Qian on Monday to convey the concerns of Indonesian Muslims about the plight of Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang.

“The Foreign Ministry stressed that in accordance with the universal declaration of human rights, religious freedom and belief are human rights and it is the responsibility of all countries to respect it,” ministry spokesperson Arrmanatha Nasir told reporters on the sidelines of the Diplofest event on Wednesday evening.

https://www.thejakartapost.com/news...about-alleged-abuse-of-xinjiangs-muslims.html

Reactions: Max
Please tell me what does Quran says about those people who take pride

Pride in limit is allowed. What Islam says about low Self esteem issues? Insulting own Nation?

Pakistan gains more from China then China gains from Pakistan. and dot give me this access to warm water crap. China has thousand backup plans unlike our short sighted version policy.

We both gain from each other, China more so, I gave you example of 16 billion trade deficit which is killing our economy while China Delay in setting up SEZs and investement which they promised to Pakistani Govt.

I never said we are Nation of saints and have no faults.

From the news:

What offical statement Indonesian government made related to Xinjiang? why didn't you join the west to sign that Xinjiang letter in UN and why you didn't speak anything about Xinjiang in UNGA?

Indonesia is the last country who can accuse China, your hands are covered with Chinese blood.

Last edited:
this is like living in denial just as nationalist chinese and indians are.

regards

It's called reality. There is no Baluchistan, Pashtun, Sindhi, Muhajir issue, nor world media is reporting about it. Stop repeating Indian narrative. Few traitors like your Altap, marri and bugti don't represent Nations living in Pakistan.

We both gain from each other, China more so, I gave you example of 16 billion trade deficit which is killing our economy while China Delay in setting up SEZs and investement which they promised to Pakistani Govt.
Really? do you know how much trade surplus we enjoy with India and how many times India staged boycotts of Chinese good a year just because we supported Pakistan in UN of various bills and resolutions? India awarded contracts of HSR worth tens of billions to Japan just because the bad relations with China. China doesn't really depend on trading with Pakistan to survive, the volume is very small.

So you are blaming us for your bad relations with India now?

I never said you survive on Pakistan, I said you have 16 billion trade surplus with Pakistan which is destructive for Pakistani economy. @beijingwalker

Pride in limit is allowed. What Islam says about low Self esteem issues? Insulting own Nation?

Show me where it says "limited pride is allowed"? The amount of pride you are showing is ALOT :woot:

btw, no pride in being one of the dirtiest, weakest economy, corruption of all sort in our nation is better then having pride.

I never said we are Nation of saints and have no faults.
It was our corrupt politicians fault who were selected by awam who then offered opportunities to anybody to join them in plunder and loot of this nation.

I can tell you one thing. There are many Indians fighting for civil rights of Kashmiris being fully and completely restored. I have never seen a Chinese speak up for the rights of Tibets or Uighurs. All rights of Kashmiris will be restored.

So you are blaming us for your bad relations with India now?

I never said you survive on Pakistan, I said you have 16 billion trade surplus with Pakistan which is destructive for Pakistani economy. @beijingwalker
I only pointed out your claim that China benefits more from relations with Pakistan is wrong. blaming China for your bad economy is baseless.

Really? do you know how much trade surplus we enjoy with India and how many times India staged boycotts of Chinese good a year just because we supported Pakistan in UN of various bills and resolutions? India awarded contracts of HSR worth tens of billions to Japan just because the bad relations with China. China doesn't really depend on trading with Pakistan to survive, the volume is very small.

educated and well prepared replies VS emotional replies....

not hard to figure who wins. :lol:

It's called reality. There is no Baluchistan, Pashtun, Sindhi, Muhajir issue, nor world media is reporting about it. Stop repeating Indian narrative. Few traitors like your Altap, marri and bugti don't represent Nations living in Pakistan.

If its the reality as you state, why is balochistan sealed off from rest of Pakistan? Why does a tourist entering from Taftan has to accompany with a protocol and why is a tourist forced to exit balochistan and not freely travel the areas there? WHy does an insurance company which covers entire Pakistan doesnt cover balochistan?

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom