What's new

USS Ronald Reagan (CVN76)arrives in Hong Kong

Now, why would you want to do that? The carrier fleet of the USA is what makes the world safe for democracy ......
not_sure_if_serious.jpg

I wonder what percentage of the world population can say that with a straight face.

I can tell you, with absolute certainty, that 92.45% of the world's population could say it without laughing.

"The USN carrier fleet makes the world safe for democracy!!" :wave:

I can tell you, with absolute certainty, that 92.45% of the world's population could say it without laughing.

THEN YOU're kidding yourself,

Russia, UK, Lybia, Pakistan, China, Iraq. Afganistn just to name a few who think the US with its carrier ARE a threat to world peace

......but you keep believing , with hyped propaganda, brain-washing media that you have in the US.

Am certain that you'll never get 92.45% even by asking only Americans.

can someone explain to me why a US carrier is in hong kong?

who told them to come to hong kong? the chinese government?

im not getting all this.

Hong Kong frequently allows US carriers to dock there for replenishments. It makes them money.

Makes me mad as hell but the central government in Beijing doesn't want to take away the autonomy of the government in Hong Kong.

can someone explain to me why a US carrier is in hong kong?

who told them to come to hong kong? the chinese government?

im not getting all this.

China is under obligation to maintain the British system there for 50 years.... maybe the US carrier is policing for the British

Now, why would you want to do that? The carrier fleet of the USA is what makes the world safe for democracy ......

SO then what is the difference between the US and the so called terrorists ? Both are willing to use force to enforce their values on others

every year, i see these and wish there was a way i could blow these &^%$#@* up ...
Wish away. Your wishes are meaningless. We encourage you to wish as much as you wish.

In one of your post you said that you are 66 years old, I can see the meaninglessness in your post because you lived the Cold War era and you saw USSR disintegrate that is the reason you are feeling that your fleet is responsible for the world peace. The more you become powerful the more your government has acted againts the will of other nations. you have to live the new generation to see what is felt about US.

Back
Top Bottom