What's new

Usman Bazdar reinstated as Punjab Chief Minister: Punjab Governor rejects resignation

He should keep his mouth shut sometime. No wonder bureaucracy is not supporting PTI.

czas01n4amw81.jpg
PTI is not coming back to power. PTI is coming for the revolution. There is no Pakistan anymore only Sharifistan

bureaucracy works for country NOT amritsari yadri de. so by your logic its okay if bureaucracy works for tooi party exclusively?
PTI is making everyone enemy within the system. He is using threating language and bureaucracy is just following court orders.

PTI should stop knee-jerk reaction on everything. Kabhi kabhi sabar sy bhi kaam lena chahiye aur Allah p bhi bharosa rakho if you are on right.

PTI is making everyone enemy within the system. He is using threating language and bureaucracy is just following court orders.

PTI should stop knee-jerk reaction on everything. Kabhi kabhi sabar sy bhi kaam lena chahiye aur Allah p bhi bharosa rakho if you are on right.
i have read all your posts on thread. its pti this that the other. pti is a stakeholder in this country weather one likes it or not!

what gives other bc (peepee, amritsari bc, diesel, mqm, etc) the right to f the country up but here we have you with pti pti pti dont dont dont dont?

This country has turned into a circus just to serve one shareef family with support from our establishment

All this nonsense is being done to serve one family and to take away rule from PTI. What a joke of a country Pakistan is

Last edited:
Constitution is written by Ashrafia and Mafia for Ashrafia and Mafia.
Bhutto was the evil genius behind the constitution, you can find his finger prints all over it, the best being the blanket immunity to the President.

The PTI is trying to delay it so that the turncoats get deseated. Once they do, then Hamza does not have majority. Neither does Usman Buzdar and we have a hung parliament. After two votes with no result, the governor can dissolve the assembly if I am not wrong.

PML wants to get it done with quick before the members get disqualified.

This is an open and shut case, the members have to be disqualified after they voted for the other aisle. Why isn't the ECP doing it? What is the delay? There is no investigation necessary, there is no ambiguity in this. Why are the hearings being delayed?

But my question is, who the heck wrote this constitution? When you disqualify turncoats, that means the winner does not have majority, then how can he take charge of the government? This is a big loophole.

Secondly, I don't believe you can ask for a vote of confidence or do a vote of no confidence before 6 months have passed after election. So how will the assembly proceed?

Furthermore, the vote for CM was undertaken from the Speakers gallery...is that allowed?
Pichlay 1 mahenay se mujhe ye haraam topi samaj nahi arahe the Punjab wali thanks asaan alfaaz may samjanay kiliye lol

i have read all your posts on thread. its pti this that the other. pti is a stakeholder in this country weather one likes it or not!

what gives other bc (peepee, amritsari bc, diesel, mqm, etc) the right to f the country up but here we have you with pti pti pti dont dont dont dont?
PTI is also not above Pakistan. If you think PTI is 100% clean party. You are mistaken. Buzdar was one of the worst CM. Allah p bharosa rakho wo sab theek kar dy ga PTI nahi.

PTI will complete 10 years of rule in KPK next year. Any top university where foregin students are coming to study? Any top hospital? What about crime rate? Cities clean? Traffic? Corruption? All must be good there? PTI was losing some local election before this US conspiracy thing? Why was that? Bad performance?

PTI is still aligned with daaku of Punjab
PTI aligned with MQM to form Govt. From that day I knew it will not work. I knew that but IK didnt. Who is more genius me or him? LOL

PTIians were laughing on software updates. Now they are crying.
Before PTI was defending Army and blaming PMLN for bad mouthing Army but they are now doing same thing.

This was our Minister of Climate:
She said it rains because of IK. Had hoti hai aur bhi bohot bongian hain iski

Last edited:
PTI is also not above Pakistan. If you think PTI is 100% clean party. You are mistaken. Buzdar was one of the worst CM. Allah p bharosa rakho wo sab theek kar dy ga PTI nahi.

PTI will complete 10 years of rule in KPK next year. Any top university where foregin students are coming to study? Any top hospital? What about crime rate? Cities clean? Traffic? Corruption? All must be good there? PTI was losing some local election before this US conspiracy thing? Why was that? Bad performance?

PTI is still aligned with daaku of Punjab
PTI aligned with MQM to form Govt. From that day I knew it will not work. I knew that but IK didnt. Who is more genius me or him? LOL

PTIians were laughing on software updates. Now they are crying.
Before PTI was defending Army and blaming PMLN for bad mouthing Army but they are now doing same thing.

This was our Minister of Climate:
She said it rains because of IK. Had hoti hai aur bhi bohot bongian hain iski
well at least one thing is confirmed that you are here with a new account and here for a naan per post for PDM! since quomi khazana is open like it was 4 years prior for massi mussebaths media cell.

now tell everyone about the achievements of PDM in 70 years!

bureaucracy is just following court orders.
And courts are following Sharif mafia's orders

Kabhi kabhi sabar sy bhi kaam lena chahiye
PTI waited 22 years to get in power and was booted / hammered out in just 3 years by the same mafias it was voted in to fight. Enough is enough. Only people's revolution can stop this mess now.

This is subtle Patwarism. Make it look you are a neutral but in reality only post anti PTI

well at least one thing is confirmed that you are here with a new account and here for a naan per post for PDM!
:rofl: Jab dalail nahi hain tou yehi kartay hain PTI walay lol

Expected this from you who can say some weird things "amrtisari....tooi.." instead of giving some logical answers. I don't support PMLN and I also dont support PTI because of people like you. Dono corrupt hain but I know you are paid and worker of PTI like @Cash GK

Back
Top Bottom