What's new

Usman Bazdar reinstated as Punjab Chief Minister: Punjab Governor rejects resignation

The PTI is trying to delay it so that the turncoats get deseated. Once they do, then Hamza does not have majority. Neither does Usman Buzdar and we have a hung parliament. After two votes with no result, the governor can dissolve the assembly if I am not wrong.

PML wants to get it done with quick before the members get disqualified.

This is an open and shut case, the members have to be disqualified after they voted for the other aisle. Why isn't the ECP doing it? What is the delay? There is no investigation necessary, there is no ambiguity in this. Why are the hearings being delayed?

But my question is, who the heck wrote this constitution? When you disqualify turncoats, that means the winner does not have majority, then how can he take charge of the government? This is a big loophole.

Secondly, I don't believe you can ask for a vote of confidence or do a vote of no confidence before 6 months have passed after election. So how will the assembly proceed?

Furthermore, the vote for CM was undertaken from the Speakers gallery...is that allowed?

No they are just trying to delay Hmanza Shehbaz from become CM before their long march starts. As with Shebaz in Federation and Hamza in province, they can together create a lot for hurdles for PTI and spoil the momentum of march.

Then Buzdar is still the CM. There's 3 issues here:

1- Was the resignation valid?
2- Was the vote valid?
3- If the members get disqualified, which they legally should, then what?

Agreed. This is a grade A display of political immaturity from all sides.

Other than that, also a display of the loopholes in our constitution.

To be fair, he didn't call them 'not loyal to the state' or anything to that effect.
How is it political immaturity of PTI side who is fighting with lootacracy ? Should they give in to lootacracy or use the same stupid constitution that is protecting lootacracy ?

PTI agreed to go for elections but PDM refused so PTI just trying to defend itself ...

Last edited:
Yes they can because or illegal or legal ... They defy the instructions of party leader ...
Yes but if ECP gives ruling against PTI and declares party leader is wrong. What can PTI do?

Since there is no legal and illegal. Har koi apni marzi kar raha hai.

The courts aren't exactly covering themselves in glory, but to sum our discussion up, it is confusion galore.

That is exactly what PTI and the speaker demanded. That I cannot let this be tabled, and I want this to be investigated by the courts. Order to parhain sir Dy Speaker ka and the ensuing discussion.
SC and PTI attorney general rejected that ruling not me.

Also then why dissolved assemblies and not start investigation?

Simple is PTI wanted elections to get out of this because allies left them and they lost the majority.

PTI is right on dissidents members and MNA should resign and come back after re-election and this lotacracy should be stopped forever. But opposition had numbers without dissidents support.

PTI was wrong on Justice Faiz Isa reference also. Har kisi sy bilawaja pangay bhi ly rahay hain.

That is exactly what PTI and the speaker demanded
There's tomfuckery with this too, why was this done at the last minute? A month had gone by and only then did it occur to them that it should investigated? It is reasonable to assume that had PTI government survived they would have never mentioned the minutes and probably covered it up until the next political opportunity.

Why are they doing cabinet meeting in Punjab Assembly? Not in CM office?

626cd08623f87.png

SC and PTI attorney general rejected that ruling not me.

Also then why dissolved assemblies and not start investigation?

Because that was the middle way out.

PTI is right on dissidents members and MNA should resign and come back after re-election and this lotacracy should be stopped forever. But opposition had numbers without dissidents support.

Not unless the dissidents had meetings with MQM. If the SC had ruled before that a dissident would be disqualified for life or about the status of their vote, MQM would have never switched.

PTI was wrong on Justice Faiz Isa reference also. Har kisi sy bilawaja pangay bhi ly rahay hain.

I am not completely aware of the case except that it was about tax evasion, so I would not comment much on it, but on the face of it it does seem so.

Back
Top Bottom