What's new

Usman Bazdar reinstated as Punjab Chief Minister: Punjab Governor rejects resignation

:rofl: Jab dalail nahi hain tou yehi kartay hain PTI walay lol

Expected this from you who can say some weird things "amrtisari....tooi.." instead of giving some logical answers. I don't support PMLN and I also dont support PTI because of people like you. Dono corrupt hain but I know you are paid and worker of PTI like @Cash GK
sooooooooo many yadri de have been here like you that the soiled stains can be spotted easily.

you should learn from the master of league covert propagandist @El Sidd

that is a mega problem with massi mussebath media cell lot. they get caught out quickly.

And courts are following Sharif mafia's orders

PTI waited 22 years to get in power and was booted / hammered out in just 3 years by the same mafias it was voted in to fight. Enough is enough. Only people's revolution can stop this mess now.

This is subtle Patwarism. Make it look you are a neutral but in reality only post anti PTI
No PM in Pakistan completed full term in the history of Pakistan. It's no surprise.

Calling out PTI mistakes is prohibited?

I don't like both PTI and PMLN. I didnt send Nawaz Sharif London. IK ny bheja tha kyun kay shireen mazari ki ankhon mein anso a gaye thy.

Shireen Mazari apni daugher aur Asad Umar apnay bhai ko tou shaur dy nahi sakay abhi tak. Poray Pakistan ko educate karnay chalay.

Your last line exactly keeps me away from PTI. Come up with some logical answer and I might agree with you.

You are free to post anti-PMLN. I don't have problem but seems you have small heart that you dont even seem to digest mistakes of PTI. Thora dil bara karo.

Aisi ki taisi. Is this all a joke. Whole constitution should be rewritten to fill these loopholes. Every person should have a clear pathway.

sooooooooo many yadri de have been here like you that the soiled stains can be spotted easily.

you should learn from the master of league covert propagandist @El Sidd

that is a mega problem with massi mussebath media cell lot. they get caught out quickly.
:rofl:

404 - Logic not Found

I know PTI worker like you having bad day today. Because Hamza is CM. But seriously Allah p bharosha rakho sab theek ho jaye ga.

Relax.

IK ny bheja tha kyun kay shireen mazari ki ankhon mein anso a gaye thy.
Patwari courts sent him abroad

Same courts are working over time to serve their Sharif mafia

Hamza is CM
He is not. Only Patwari like you would call him CM

Lol KSA government has given 8 years punishment to 5 Youthia in KSA. All Youthia punishment is hang to death or shoot them on head and no mercy for Youthias.

Some Randi Ki Aluad Youthia of UK leader ran away from KSA. All Youthia should be live executed.

@Norwegian sari Randi bazai Youthai ki KSA ma likka aygi

KSA government has blocked entire PTI party and funds in KSA until investigation is done.
Source: Trust me bro

Patwari courts sent him abroad

Same courts are working over time to serve their Sharif mafia

He is not. Only Patwari like you would call him CM
Haha medical reports kis ny submit ki thi.

Sadma lag gya hai lagta lol He is CM.

See I accept Mahmood Khan as KPK CM.

Bahrosa rakho Allah p..InshaAllah phir Buzdar CM hoga.

I am serious dont think mein tanz kar raha hon.

Lol KSA government has given 8 years punishment to 5 Youthia in KSA. All Youthia punishment is hang to death or shoot them on head and no mercy for Youthias.

Some Randi Ki Aluad Youthia of UK leader ran away from KSA. All Youthia should be live executed.

KSA government has blocked entire PTI party and funds in KSA until investigation is done.
Language please.... A repeat will cost you your ability to write for a few days.

And You live in a Cave nearby

Same as PDM NA session after Dy Speaker ruling? LOL

Hamza is notified CM now.
After dy speaker ruling . Ayaz sadiq took the charge and got voting done but it was considered null and void. .it only happened when asad qaiser handed it over to him and it was redone. .. same may happen here until governor willingly does it.

Last edited:
After dy speaker ruling . Ayaz sadiq took the charge and got voting done but it was considered null and void. .it only happened when asad qaiser handed it over to him and it was redone. .. same may happen here until governor willingly does it
What? I am talking about session jahan lights band ker di thi lol

:rofl:

404 - Logic not Found

I know PTI worker like you having bad day today. Because Hamza is CM. But seriously Allah p bharosha rakho sab theek ho jaye ga.

Relax.
that smilie hides the pain of not getting your way.

fear not you pdm are not getting anything as easily like it did before.

Back
Top Bottom