What's new

Use of Hindi instead of Urdu on Pakistan's state and private media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindustani language got split into Hindi and Urdu due to political/religious issues. Colloquially, they are the same for all practical purposes.
yes, everybody seem to ignore it. Khaṛīboli---------> Hindustani -------> Hindi and Urdu

I wonder how much urdu has changed in Pakistan since independence and its seperation from indian urdu(Republic of India). Do they organize some kind of urdu literary gatherings of some sort to standarise a common urdu.Is the difference is same like that of korean spoken in two koreas?

Ever since the cable TV started in Pakistan, URDU has been vanished from Pakistan and replaced by Hindi.
Anyone who is in love with URDU shall inform PEMRA, who has been party in killing URDU language.
I grew up learning Urdu from books, do they not have Urdu books any more ?
I haven't noticed it. with the exception of a few minor words here and there, the media primarily speaks urdu.

Ever since the cable TV started in Pakistan, URDU has been vanished from Pakistan and replaced by Hindi.
Anyone who is in love with URDU shall inform PEMRA, who has been party in killing URDU language.
I grew up learning Urdu from books, do they not have Urdu books any more ?

What else do you expect, when every metric fail is a journalist.
yes, everybody seem to ignore it. Khaṛīboli---------> Hindustani -------> Hindi and Urdu

I wonder how much urdu has changed in Pakistan since independence and its seperation from indian urdu(Republic of India). Do they organize some kind of urdu literary gatherings of some sort to standarise a common urdu.Is the difference is same like that of korean spoken in two koreas?

yeah,
that is fed into your vegetarian mind, just like the rest.

Here is a question, What language did the rulers of india speak ?
What was the language of the court in India ?
where did that language come from ?

What else do you expect, when every metric fail is a journalist.

yeah,
that is fed into your vegetarian mind, just like the rest.

Rulers of India,, u mean british,, they spoke English.
If u mean bhayya people and the numerous rulers they had through milleniums,,( well the people living between indus and ganga river were generally incompetent and were invaded, humiliated, subjugated by every other aira gaira natthu khaira with a sword on horseback.)
The foreign rulers of these bhayyas spoke the language of there choosing,,,,mostly foreign languages. Local languages of there slaves were not deemed good enough by these foreign rulers,,,, there phattu slaves had no choice but to go along.

which rulers? Mughals? Farsi was the court language. it's pretty well known among scholars that Urdu is the Persianised register of Hindustani (whereas Hindi is the Sanskritised register) . and you can check anywhere what Hindustani developed from. it's Kauravi/Dehlvi, specifically Khariboli.

So much of BJP/Modi style fabricated history about Urdu is being injected here.

Secondly, Pakistan is not adopting Hindi at all. It was the corrupt leadership from past that had their interest in money and keeping the power regardless of Ethics and Dignity.

For example, this is from marriage of Junaid Sadar, son of Maryam Safdar and grandson of Nawaz Sharif. Not just that, people who used to have business in India, sending Sarees and mangos in lieu of blood of Pakistanis and kashmiris are real enemy of Pakistan, the culture of Pakistan and so our customs and norms. In past, they allowed total cultural invasion as per plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom