What's new

Use of Chemical Weapons by India

:lol: You are never happy with your government are you?

As for denying, India or anyone else for that matter didn't even acknowledge Pakistan's allegations, so there is no question of denying it after 14 odd years.

And you are only unhappy with Pakistan govt., for the part when Pervez Musharraf was ruling....

Did Pakistan ever acknowledged any of India's allegations but still you believe in them!!!!!!!

Indians also believe in pink elephants. So, I don't know what's so hard about believing India possesses and has used chemical and biological weapons against the civilian population?

A country that has elected Hindu Extremist Governments again and again, massacred minorities, committed racial genocides against non-Hindus, no doubt such a hate filled nation possesses and uses weapons of mass destruction against civilians.

So this is your new Islamic propaganda technique for Muslims now?? :lol:

as Roy said no one gives a Flying Fack what Pakistani propaganda machinery says. :lol:

I suggest an alternate theory :lol:

Lack of oxygen, lack of supplies, starvation, living on crumbs for weeks(because India took out ration depots and the logistics routes, and Pakistan abandoned its soldiers), winter cold, constant bombardment -

most Pakistani prisoners we caught were in a state of delusion too.

Indians used these weapons before Kargil as well. The Pak Government did not release the information.

My brother is serving Indian Army and he told me never believe In Conspiracy theories. PERIOD. Provide source or else :wave:

Provide a source of your brother serving in army :mod:

India - a signatory of the Chemical Weapons Convention - has denied the accusation.

Pakistan has produced no evidence for its allegation, but says it wants to get independent experts into the disputed Kashmir region to establish the truth.

More rubbish claims no evidence at all

And you are only unhappy with Pakistan govt., for the part when Pervez Musharraf was ruling....

Did Pakistan ever acknowledged any of India's allegations but still you believe in them!!!!!!!

A lot of countries actually believe those allegations. LeT was declared a terrorist organization, Hafiz Saeed was declared a terrorist and so on, all on Indian allegations.

But the Pakistani allegation about chemical weapon use, no one believed it, not even the Pakistanis, they would have pursued it otherwise.

To be frank,i believe that indian nuclear weapon may have been possible due to russian blueprints.

And nuclear weapons due to Pakistani blue prints! missiles due to Israeli blue prints! Teja due to French blue prints .........

I wonder some day one of the Pakistani members will allege the use of low-yield nuclear weapons by India in Kashmir to suppress the extremist movement......

#Pathetic claims being made out of the ages old Pakistani propaganda against India and Kashmir.....terribly sick!!!

India - a signatory of the Chemical Weapons Convention - has denied the accusation.

Pakistan has produced no evidence for its allegation, but says it wants to get independent experts into the disputed Kashmir region to establish the truth.

More rubbish claims no evidence at all

India is using biological warfare in Pakistan.... post 2007, using dengue and polio virus.

All sources say "Pakistan accuses India of using chemical weapons". :omghaha:

And you didn't read that India signed the CWC treaty in 1993 and disclosed that they have chemical weapons in 1997. Don't tell me that great and loyal Indian Army hid it from its government for four long years. Or was it that the Indian Army did not know that have a large stockpile of chemical weapons in 1993.

If India could lie about the existence of chemical weapons to the world, even after signing the CWC treaty, India could deny much more as it has done it on many occasions before and after as well.

Back
Top Bottom