What's new

USAF chief successfully completes flying sortie in LCA Tejas

I wonder would he even sit in the Plane if it was powered by Kaveri engine

He was probably shi.t.ing in his pants for the duration of the flight. And afterwards, definitely must have called his wife to let her know that the ordeal was over and that he was STILL alive.

I think USAF chief wanted to go to a safari in India and experience the endangered LCA before it goes extinct =P

But joking aside, it is perhaps part of their push for Indian babus to buy american fighters to sabotage any chances for India to get out of its dependency and making their own fighters. Their SEF program to buy fighters from abroad will be the end of Tejas, even if some are inducted in token numbers.

From a professional side, any pilot would jump at the chance to fly in a fighter foreign to them. Doesn't hurt for self-promotion as well as photo-ops. PAF has been found lacking in marketing and promotion as a twin-seater JF-17 should have been on the cards since the beginning.

Even if it is truth, that shows the difference between you and us. They pursue us to buy thewir plane. You are not getting even parts.

Our JF flying more then decade and have two crashes not bad at all every AF have mishaps maintenance issues bird strikes so why are you laughing and your Tejas has just starting to induct Tejas congrats for this achievements for nothing:lol::enjoy:

The achievement of Tejas is that our enemies run away from airshow so that they can avoid the comparison of their plane with Tejas.

Congrats guys :) that is nice that he flew in your aircraft , there is no reason to hate here nor troll or say bad things about Tejas or JF-17 Thunder stick to the topic, to appreciate aviation as whole is my motto I appreciate it all no matter the nation.

So besides the ride he also got infected with traditional indian stupidity

Yeah he laughed that paf thinks their JF-17 will be able to match this, let alone outperform :/
Trolling can go on, so lets not go there. :)

Congrats guys :) that is nice that he flew in your aircraft , there is no reason to hate here nor troll or say bad things about Tejas or JF-17 Thunder stick to the topic, to appreciate aviation as whole is my motto I appreciate it all no matter the nation.
Yup would be nice if people actually follow that....cant see it happening though, takes a lot to not reply to them..

Our JF flying more then decade and have two crashes not bad at all every AF have mishaps maintenance issues bird strikes so why are you laughing and your Tejas has just starting to induct Tejas congrats for this achievements for nothing:lol::enjoy:
Understand that your country has inducted JF 17 before it achieved many operational capabilities and allowed the platform to gain them while its in service,whereas in India's case airforce waited until the capabilities were gained. The "inducted "time of JF 17 isnt much of an advantage when u compare it with Tejas.

Tejas is powered by American F414-INS6 engine, so the USAAF chief dare to fly it.
Yeah yeah,afterall he knows the engine alone is what makes an aircraft fly

You the man! Well said bro.

2018_2$largeimg03_Saturday_2018_181700639.jpg

Posted at: Feb 3, 2018, 4:05 PM; last updated: Feb 3, 2018, 6:17 PM (IST)
US Air Force chief Goldfein flies Tejas aircraft in Jodhpur

Jodhpur, February 3
http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/na...n-flies-tejas-aircraft-in-jodhpur/538163.html

The Chief of Staff of the US Air Force, General David L Goldfein, on Saturday flew India’s indigenous light combat aircraft ‘Tejas’ at the air force station here.

Goldfein, who arrived here on Friday, was accompanied by Air Vice Marshal A P Singh as co-pilot during the sortie, defence officials said.

“General David L Goldfein, Chief of Staff of the US Air Force, is on an official visit to India. He flew a sortie in ‘#MadeinIndia’ LCA Tejas aircraft at AF Stn Jodhpur today,” the IAF said on Twitter

Goldfein yesterday interacted with the airmen and pilots at the station.

“His visit was a gesture of mutual cooperation between the Indian and the US air forces, both of which are considered the best in the world,” the official said.

Earlier, General Goldfein had stressed on the “strong relationship” between the two air forces.

“We look forward to deepening the relationship between our two air forces,” he said in his posts on Twitter and Facebook.

The first squadron of Tejas was inducted into the IAF in July 2016. PTI

General David L Goldfein, Chief of Staff of the US Air Force at AF Stn Jodhpur the message is quite clear to the enemies of the alliance , that the Indian Military and US Military will attack the enemies for the misadventures inside Afghanistan. Chinese Military has placed airdefenses inside Pakistan and even inside in Iran and close to Islamic Republic of Afghanistan borders with China and even CSTO troops are around there.

Tejas are already deployed along the borders.

Back
Top Bottom