What's new

USA killed civilians including women and children in pawan air strike.

No your people died because of its policies besides starvation but putting people in jail and executions. Do not be brainwashed by communism.

Think of what Stalin did to his own people. Killed more than the Nazis did.

It is you Americans that believes such fantasy stories.

You make up numbers to feed your arguments and make up stories to feed your narrative.

You tell us that we are brainwashed when its you Americans that believe every single word your regime and your propaganda mouthpieces tell you.

The fact that you believe Mao put 40 million people in jail and executed them shows your lack of intelligence.
Do you realise how dumb you gotta be to believe such stories.

Iraq's nuclear weapons does not exist, but the programs were.

So how much oil did the US 'stole' from Iraq?

Do you see the irony in your statement dude ?? You are defending something that cannot be defended . i am not saying Taliban is all sunshine and roses but nor is U.S. Mil actions .

Yeah...You are from a culture where marrying little girls is acceptable? You really want to go there?
Now see you can go to any extent for defending your every wrong action just because you are a typical american who love to watch fox news 24/7.

Do you see the irony in your statement dude ?? You are defending something that cannot be defended . i am not saying Taliban is all sunshine and roses but nor is U.S. Mil actions .
You are right technically speaking there is no difference between these taliban/alqaeda scums and the USA.Even in some cases we can say taliban are more humane than these USA scums.

It is you Americans that believes such fantasy stories.

You make up numbers to feed your arguments and make up stories to feed your narrative.

You tell us that we are brainwashed when its you Americans that believe every single word your regime and your propaganda mouthpieces tell you.

The fact that you believe Mao put 40 million people in jail and executed them shows your lack of intelligence.
Do you realise how dumb you gotta be to believe such stories.

The fact? I said combined with starvation and executions and putting people in jail. Can you not comprehend? Go quote me please. I want you to do that in my previous post. Again you are brainwashed. Its a well known fact.

Here is some interviews of Chinese citizens who experienced it. Watch it and weep.

You are right technically speaking there is no difference between these taliban/alqaeda scums and the USA.Even in some cases we can say taliban are more humane than these USA scums.

Don't you dare called the Taliban/Al Qaeda scum. They are blowing mosques and schools especially girls for you. They are targeting the Pakistani citizens and military for you. Don't you go there.

Last edited:
They are blowing mosques and schools especially girls for you. They are targeting the Pakistani citizens and military for you. Don't you go there.
Because i am not idiot and i can differentiate between afghan taliban and foreign funded pakistani taliban

What am I supposedly 'defending'?

Iraq was not invaded because of functional nuclear weapons but because of the fear that Iraq will build and field nuclear weapons. If the initials 'WMD' means a functional weapon, then what was the IAEA doing in Iraq in the first place? To date, the best way to prove that a nuclear weapons program actually produced a nuclear weapon is to actually detonate a TEST device. Then you can proceed to 'weaponize' the device, meaning package the device into a deliverable package. Despite their sizes, Fat Man and Little Boy were deliverable packages of nuclear weapons. The B-29 delivered them. So if Iraq had not detonated a test nuclear device, and if the initials 'WMD' are restricted in functional nuclear weapons, then what was the IAEA doing in Iraq?

So who is the taliban in those dead women,children and the elder man who probably walks with a stick in his hand? Also taliban don,t offer funerals of the dead in public because they know they can be targeted by drone etc
Well one can expect such non-sense from a patriotic american.

I personally watched your beloved Tali kill all kinds of women, children, and old men. Their own fellow Afghans. Fellow Muslims. So if you must demonstrate your ignorance, I think you should take a trip to Afghanistan and ask the locals. Maybe you would be better off if you stopped listening to the rhetoric and actually see life for what it is.
I have no satisfaction in killing an innocent, but sometimes it happens. I know from my time there, we were extremely careful in our target selection. We could have attacked like we did to Germany or Japan. We did not, but at times it happens. But, thank GOD, it was minimal. And, we never strapped on bombs and blew up a market or a bus, OR stoned women to death in a soccer field. That is a Tali pass time.

The fact? I said combined with starvation and executions and putting people in jail. Can you not comprehend? Go quote me please. I want you to do that in my previous post. Again you are brainwashed. Its a well known fact.

Here is some interviews of Chinese citizens who experienced it. Watch it and weep.

Don't you dare called the Taliban/Al Qaeda scum. They are blowing mosques and schools especially girls for you. They are targeting the Pakistani citizens and military for you. Don't you go there.

Yes obviously interviewing a few Chinese represents millions of Chinese.
LOL Yankee logic.

I wonder how much the interviewers paid those Chinese to spew propaganda against the CPC.

It is YOU that is brainwashed. Most Americans have no idea how gullible they are. They believe everything in movies and everything their propaganda mouthpieces tell them.

No wonder Asians students embarrass all the white students in education tests.

Back
Top Bottom