What's new

USA killed civilians including women and children in pawan air strike.

The fact that you kill 50 civilians for 1 terrorist shows
I've talked to an Mq-9 sensor operator in some other website (basically an "ask me" thread), and he says that there aren't much people being killed as the media reported. Don't ask me for the link either, I don't want angry pakistanis to spam his thread.

And of course will never be punished because they killed evil terrorists

I've talked to an Mq-9 sensor operator in some other website (basically an "ask me" thread), and he says that there aren't much people being killed as the media reported. Don't ask me for the link either, I don't want angry pakistanis to spam his thread.
I got friends and contacts at Nellis and they basically said the same thing.

yeh we know about 9/11. So whom you chased in Iraq and Afghanistan ?

Well NO WWII is not related dont worry i wont link it
The rationale for Afghanistan is 9/11. For Iraq, it was Saddam Hussein and WMD. The two wars are completely unrelated. Just in case you think of bringing up our suspicions that Iraq was involved in 9/11, it was prudent to suspect because Saddam Hussein was defeated prior to 9/11. So when we were attacked, Iraq had to be part of the suspect lists. In the end, the US never came out and officially, or even unofficially, indicted Iraq for 9/11.

So if you want to criticize US for those two wars, be intellectually honest and keep them separated.

Last edited:
For Iraq, it was Saddam Hussein and WMD
And where were those WMD,s when you invaded them? Why don,t you just accept it,s all about oil and balance of power in the middle east.People are not stupid and they can smell from a distance.

Typical American mass murderers. Killing women and children is part of American culture. Their country was founded by mass murdering killers like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

Americans have always been a psychopathic species.

Every dead Yankee soldier is one less arsehole on this planet.

Typical American mass murderers. Killing women and children is part of American culture. Their country was founded by mass murdering killers like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

Post reported.

You are right now they cannot even spare their own kids in schools.

Post reported.
??Reported for what? I think i should report your post for reporting him without any reason.

So what can we say of the Chinese culture where aborting females fetuses is emblematic of the Chinese attitude about women in general? Am willing to assume you are a boy, not a man, but a boy. So how many potential older sisters died so you can live?

You are right now they cannot even spare their own kids in schools.
Yeah...You are from a culture where marrying little girls is acceptable? You really want to go there?

So what can we say of the Chinese culture where aborting females fetuses is emblematic of the Chinese attitude about women in general? Am willing to assume you are a boy, not a man, but a boy. So how many potential older sisters died so you can live?

Yeah...You are from a culture where marrying little girls is acceptable? You really want to go there?

LOL American soldiers rape and murder babies, teenage girls, grown women all over the world from Iraq to Afghanistan, to South Korea to Japan.

As I said, its part of American culture to rape and murder.
America has the worst rape culture in the world and one of the worst murder cultures.

But Mao killed more Chinese than the Japanese when he started the Cultural Revolution and Great Leap Forward.

But Mao killed more Chinese than the Japanese when he started the Cultural Revolution and Great Leap Forward.

Chinese died because of American sanctions which led to mass starvations. That why we are so obsessed about food security now. So that such a thing won't happen.

You won't understand because you have been brainwashed by anti-China western media.

Chinese died because of American sanctions which led to mass starvations. That why we are so obsessed about food security now. So that such a thing won't happen.

You won't understand because you have been brainwashed by anti-China western media.

No your people died because of its policies besides starvation but putting people in jail and executions. Do not be brainwashed by communism.

Think of what Stalin did to his own people. Killed more than the Nazis did.

Back
Top Bottom