What's new

USA killed civilians including women and children in pawan air strike.

Point being you assume you are attacking terrorists and bomb them away...to hell with intelligence gathering... Whats the result..innocent women and children being killed ... Is it worth it to kill so many civilians just to kill 1 alleged terrorist
Am curious. How does the ISI identify a Taliban fighter in order to collude with him/them?

Am curious. How does the ISI identify a Taliban fighter in order to collude with him/them?

No clue...all i know is the results of your drone campaign will lead more people into terrorism than killing them .... If u want to use drones..fine...using it to kill folks like Baitullah Mehsud and his cohorts is good ...but lets not bomb wedding parties and funerals

Why not? The Muslims have been feeding themselves self made fears about the Jews and US infidels for decades for public approval to buy weapons from the Russians and the Chinese. You want to go that route?

I even cant post a smilie here keeping in view the topic and the video showing death of civilians.

If you are ok with killing civilians by creating these wars just because Muslim countries are buying weapons from Russia and China for own defence then you should not and do NOT have any right to talk about terrorism and human rights.

If its a war of survival then no one is guilty not you, not me neither taliban nor anyone. everyone is playing the same game then

Is this true...???
Roadside bomb kills 6 Afghan civilians - Asia news - Boston.com
A roadside bomb killed six civilians and wounded more than a dozen others in southern Afghanistan, authorities said Sunday, hours after a suicide bomber killed four in an attack on a military bus in the capital.
So what was it you said that the Taliban does not kill civilians?
First of all everything everything starts and end with your so called war on terror and it,s consequences which are only affecting the poor afghans.Again i am sure those IED,s or attacks were for NATO or your puppet afghan national army but again civilians paid for it.Get out of their country and you will see there will be no civilian deaths from the hands of taliban just like before you invaded afghanistan.Or who knows for justifying your dirty war you have made another CIA death squad in afghanistan(just like you did in iraq or vietnam) for blaming talibans for civilian deaths.
There is no sense in arguing with you because you are simply not ready to take truth.

Your a guy that fits the bill of "Right or wrong my country" perfectly.
So are YOU, buddy, whatever is your country.

We know that drone operators have difficulty distinguishing between civilians and fighters and this is not the first time that drone strikes killed innocent civilians.
Why are there difficulties distinguishing Taliban fighters from civilians?

And its not only happening in Pakistan. In fact the majority of the people killed by drones are innocent civilians.
Technically, a Taliban fighter is a civilian despite the casual use of the word 'civilian'. The correct label is 'combatant'. But assuming the majority of non-combatants were killed, then it begs the question of why are Taliban combatants mingling with Afghan non-combatants?

So the US know that they are killing innocent civilians and not to mention violating international law by violating other countries sovereignty. And yet the US is keep doing it.
If the Pakistani government allows our presence there, no violations occurred. As for Afghanistan, the country was used as a base for Al-Qaeda. Guess you did not know that.

America is just a nation of the ignorant led by the immoral.
And yet so many want to come here.

I even cant post a smilie here keeping in view the topic and the video showing death of civilians.

If you are ok with killing civilians by creating these wars just because Muslim countries are buying weapons from Russia and China for own defence then you should not and do NOT have any right to talk about terrorism and human rights.

If its a war of survival then no one is guilty not you, not me neither taliban nor anyone. everyone is playing the same game then
Wrong. My comment was in response to your stupid argument about the US weapons industry. You want to get stupid, you will get stupid in return. Get rational.

First of all everything everything starts and end with your so called war on terror...
It started with 9/11. But of course, you seem the loony conspiracy theory believer type so that is pointless.

There is no sense in arguing with you because you are simply not ready to take truth.
Same to you, pal.

So are YOU, buddy, whatever is your country.

Why are there difficulties distinguishing Taliban fighters from civilians?

Technically, a Taliban fighter is a civilian despite the casual use of the word 'civilian'. The correct label is 'combatant'. But assuming the majority of non-combatants were killed, then it begs the question of why are Taliban combatants mingling with Afghan non-combatants?

If the Pakistani government allows our presence there, no violations occurred. As for Afghanistan, the country was used as a base for Al-Qaeda. Guess you did not know that.

And yet so many want to come here.

Wrong. My comment was in response to your stupid argument about the US weapons industry. You want to get stupid, you will get stupid in return. Get rational.

You are the one here bending over backwards trying to justify the killing of innocent people. Not me.
It started with 9/11. But of course, you seem the loony conspiracy theory believer type so that is pointless.

Same to you, pal.
You are the one here bending over backwards trying to justify the killing of innocent people. Not me.

what rationality do you have for war in Afghanistan and Iraq?

No clue...all i know is the results of your drone campaign will lead more people into terrorism than killing them .... If u want to use drones..fine...using it to kill folks like Baitullah Mehsud and his cohorts is good ...but lets not bomb wedding parties and funerals
You accused US of not trying intelligence gathering methods to ID Taliban fighters, and yet you have no clues on how the ISI identify Taliban leaders to collude with them? Then what make you think we do not have our own ground intelligence methods? What make you think we do not try to work with the Pakistani military?

what rationality do you have for war in Afghanistan and Iraq?
Afghanistan and Iraq are not related, if some kind of relationship is what you are trying to insinuate. But are you really that ignorant about the reasons why? Am asking nicely.

Answer the question: Why are there difficulties in distinguishing Taliban combatants from Afghan non-combatants?

You accused US of not trying intelligence gathering methods to ID Taliban fighters, and yet you have no clues on how the ISI identify Taliban leaders to collude with them? Then what make you think we do not have our own ground intelligence methods? What make you think we do not try to work with the Pakistani military?
?

The fact that you kill 50 civilians for 1 terrorist shows
1. you don't care about civilian deaths as long as that 1 terrorist is killed
or
2. You don't know what you are shooting at...

The fact that you kill 50 civilians for 1 terrorist shows
1. you don't care about civilian deaths as long as that 1 terrorist is killed
or
2. You don't know what you are shooting at...
Sure...

Report: Sharp Decline in Confirmed Civilian Casualties by Drone Strikes
A new report by a London-based organization says there has been a sharp decline in confirmed civilian casualties by U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan.

The Bureau of Investigative Journalism issued itsassessment in its recent annual report .

Speaking in London Tuesday, the bureau's senior reporter on drones, Alice Ross, said that in 2013, only 27 suspected drone strikes took place in Pakistan. That was the lowest number since U.S. President Barack Obama took office five years ago. Ross told reporters the number is down from a peak of 128 in 2010.

"There has been a sharp decline in civilian casualties. In order to confirm civilian casualties, we have to see it reported by several different sources," said Ross. "What happened in 2013, there were no reports of civilian casualties that were backed up by several different sources."

Pakistan says drone strikes killed 67 civilians since 2008 | Al Jazeera America
A report issued Wednesday by the Pakistani government found that of the 2,227 people it says were killed in U.S. drone strikes since 2008, only 67 (3 percent) were civilians — a figure that has sparked criticism from groups that have investigated deaths from the attacks.

Afghanistan and Iraq are not related, if some kind of relationship is what you are trying to insinuate. But are you really that ignorant about the reasons why? Am asking nicely.

These are NOT un-related . We are talking about American created wars and both fall in the same.

For a moment why you attacked Iraq? and Afghanistan? let us hear your reasons .

These are NOT un-related . We are talking about American created wars and both fall in the same.
Terrible logic. Might as well say Iraq, Afghanistan, and WW II are related because the US was involved in all of them.

For a moment why you attacked Iraq? and Afghanistan? let us hear your reasons .
For Afghanistan, you never heard of '9/11'? That stands for Sept 11, 2001.

Terrible logic. Might as well say Iraq, Afghanistan, and WW II are related because the US was involved in all of them.

For Afghanistan, you never heard of '9/11'? That stands for Sept 11, 2001.

yeh we know about 9/11. So whom you chased in Iraq and Afghanistan ?

Well NO WWII is not related dont worry i wont link it

Answer the question: Why are there difficulties in distinguishing Taliban combatants from Afghan non-combatants?

Because of the poor quality imagery from the drone cams. They can't tell from those images who is a militant and who is a civilian.

Back
Top Bottom