What's new

USA killed civilians including women and children in pawan air strike.

Secularpakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Now see all of the poor dead people are women,children and elders.Shame ,shame on you USA.You are a fcuking shame to humanity.I know now you are going to say they got killed because the afghan talibans were using them as shields,if that,s true where are the dead taliban among them?How many such incidents i need to show where just the poor unarmed civilians got killed by your so called pathetic military? You are worse than afghan taliban,at least they never killed any unarmed civilian in afghanistan,they are just fighting against foreign invaders.for their freedom.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Now see all of the poor dead people are women,children and elders.Shame ,shame on you USA.You are a fcuking shame to humanity.I know now you are going to say they got killed because the afghan talibans were using them as shields,if that,s true where are the dead taliban among them?How many such incidents i need to show where just the poor unarmed civilians got killed by your so called pathetic military? You are worse than afghan taliban,at least they never killed any unarmed civilian in afghanistan,they are just fighting against foreign invaders.for their freedom.[/media]
Taliban fighters do not wear uniforms.

Taliban fighters do not wear uniforms.
So who is the taliban in those dead women,children and the elder man who probably walks with a stick in his hand? Also taliban don,t offer funerals of the dead in public because they know they can be targeted by drone etc
Well one can expect such non-sense from a patriotic american.

So who is the taliban in those dead women,children and the elder man who probably walks with a stick in his hand? Also taliban don,t offer funerals of the dead in public because they know they can be targeted by drone etc
Well one can expect such non-sense from a patriotic american.
Then we should not expect reasonable debate from a Taliban sympathizer.

Then we should not expect reasonable debate from a Taliban sympathizer.
I am angry over the deaths of those innocent civilians and that makes me a taliban sympathizer ?Even being a sympathizer of afghan taliban is not a bad thing at all because they are just fighting to drive the foreign invaders out of their country. Answer logically and don,t try to defend yourself by shirking the blame.Can believe what an impeccible low life bastard you are.

I am angry over the deaths of those innocent civilians and that makes me a taliban sympathizer ?Even being a sympathizer of afghan taliban is not a bad thing at all because they are just fighting to drive the foreign invaders out of their country. Answer logically and don,t try to defend yourself by shirking the blame.Can believe what an impeccible low life bastard you are.
You showed yourself to be incapable of debating this issue logically and rationally when you claimed the Taliban never attacked Afghan civilians, which is not true considering the weekly news of suicide bombings and schoolgirl killings.

...at least they never killed any unarmed civilian in afghanistan...

So yes, that made you a Taliban sympathizer in my view.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom