What's new

US forces accidentally kill Afghan boy, strain ties further

Better watch your language, if you want any information fool :big_boss:
If you look at his tag(under his name) you will understand that he can get people to trace your i.p and find out where you live(in other words,'don't call him a fool!')

If you look at his tag(under his name) you will understand that he can get people to trace your i.p and find out where you live(in other words,'don't call him a fool!')

you do understand that IP's can be hided and manipulated (in other words, keep your bullsh*t for yourself)

Yet we have Americans who believe this is a thing to get back for at 9/11...it's disturbing, we support murder of millions yet our popular media comes back to tell us we are the victims and these evil people are making us kill their generation off. This is state propaganda a hundred and ten percent its disturbing that we Americans still a vast majority of us just go with what is the norm.
Spare me the hyperboles. Based upon what do you declare that Americans support the murder of millions? Or did you just grossly expanded the definition and context of murder to suit your hatred of America?

We are evil in today's sense.
Speak for yourself. Not for the rest of US.

you do understand that IP's can be hided and manipulated (in other words, keep your bullsh*t for yourself)

Exactly what I thought you Indian bastard. Scared little boy are you afraid that I'm going to come to your place and put a 5.56 round in you?

Exactly what I thought you Indian bastard. Scared little boy are you afraid that I'm going to come to your place and put a 5.56 round in you?

First of all Reported.

Does it matter if i'm an Indian?

Scared? what is your military experience, none?

Do not play though in front of people you don't known, it could end badly.

In your case, it will end badly.

False flagger??give him the boot!Remember to check if he has other accounts or not!

First of all Reported.

Yes it does....you are lying about your location......and by definition you are a false flagger....you are in violation of forum rules!

First of all Reported.

Alright you've been caught. I was just testing you and you of course revealed that you're an Indian.

You're lying about your location and nationality, already have a Mod investigating your profile.

I'm not
False flagger??give him the boot!Remember to check if he has other accounts or not!

Yes it does....you are lying about your location......and by definition you are a false flagger....you are in violation of forum rules!

I'm not Indian, and if i was, i would proudly say that i was.

Alright you've been caught. I was just testing you and you of course revealed that you're an Indian.

You're lying about your location and nationality, already have a Mod investigating your profile.

Let them investigate

Testing, you where showing the world how stupid you where and still are.

I'm not

I'm not Indian, and if i was, i would proudly say that i was.

Let them investigate

Testing, you where showing the world how stupid you where and still are.
Do you live in India??Or is your current location India??

Spare me the hyperboles. Based upon what do you declare that Americans support the murder of millions? Or did you just grossly expanded the definition and context of murder to suit your hatred of America?

Speak for yourself. Not for the rest of US.

For the hawks and gullible people.

Do you live in India??Or is your current location India??

Let the mods clear that out for you.

But in the end, you are as much Indian as Indians, Pakistan & Bangladesh should be nothing more than Indian states.

And ofcourse we will take west Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom