What's new

US would intervene with military to defend Taiwan

What Chinese citzen? born in India "Chinese citizens"?
That sore loser Indian you are talking to just wants to ridicule China and Chinese all the time no matter what, so you can't be too gentle with this kind clown.

What's a factual term? Lol.
It means u agree india, & usa, recognize TW as a part of China just as China tell them to. lol

And u agree indian women are treated worse than animals.

Now they'll say "We can't intervene,we're already too busy with Ukraine" and then say "We don't want escalation with China".

So, you just want me to take your words for all the Indian and Chinese deployments along the borders without any proof ? Why should I ?
If you can't study the ORBAT yourself then someone has to tell you
Whatever their original orientations, the 4 Indian armies plus one division near the Ladhka region as shown on the map can be easily reoriented toward the Chinese army there since these Indian armies are just within hours or a few hundred of KM away from Ladhka region
Wrong ! Only one indian corps is deployed in ladakh. Rest of the three china centric corps are 1000s of km away in sikkim and arunachal
. You can always claim those 4 armies are used for other purposes and they are only your words, I was reading constantly not long ago that India was deploying armies in the Ladhka region against Chinese side, and that's a fact.
Proof ? I didn't even say they were used for other purposes . I said they were in the eastern sector
Only a fool will believe your claim that only one Indian division is used to guard and fend off Chinese side near Ladhka !
@Joe Shearer please tell him that before april 2020 there was only one indian division in Ladakh for guarding the chinese border in Ladakh
What are you talking about ? The 4 Indian armies near Ladhka also deal with Burma ? You must kidding as Burma is located more than a thousand of KM away from Ladhka on your eastern front while Ladhka is on the western front.
I will be surprised if you can even name those 4 armies ( corps)
You keep talking about the four indians corps , if you are so well informed then tell me their names and locations and their divisions before april 2020. Then we will see who is correct.

If you can't name them then I'll just do it myself
This was indian border situation before april 2020:-

1)XIV corps - ladakh and Kargil ( only one division in ladakh ,second one in drass against pakistan)

2) XXXIII corps - deployed in Sikkim more than 1000km away from ladakh

3) IV corps - tawang and western arunachal pradesh , two divisions tasked for china centric operations and one division involved in CI ops.

4) III corps- eastern arunachal pradesh ( two divisions deployed against china ,one involved in CI ops)
the div involved in CI ops also guards the burmese border in conjuction with III corps sector AR .
Out of these 4 armies only one was near ladakh and the rest were thousands of km away . Even the one in ladakh deployed a single division to guard the border

All other Chinese divisions are not shown on the map are simply becos they are not permanently stationed near the borders, simple as that. But at times, some units from Xinjinag and Tibet may move into the border areas for exercises for a short duration of time, what's the fuss, it's China's right to do so.
China has the right to mobilise , but it did not have the right to violate the CBMs adopted in 1994 , 1996 and 2005.

Last edited:
Lol. No - it doesn't. Read again. Slowly. I am sure you will finally grasp it.

No. Chinese refugees.
Those guys are descendants of former Tibetan slave owners kicked out from China.
They're very happy now as they can legally own slaves in india now.
They can choose from all of india.

Those guys are descendants of former Tibetan slave owners kicked out from China.
They're very happy now as they can legally own slaves in india now.
They can choose from all of india.

Such lies may be perpetrated by the Communist Party to prevent more Chinese citizens from begging for refuge in India. In reality, they are just simple Chinese citizens who have escaped the yoke of the brutal Communist regime.

If you can't study the ORBAT yourself then someone has to tell you

Wrong ! Only one indian corps is deployed in ladakh. Rest of the three china centric corps are 1000s of km away in sikkim and arunachal

Proof ? I didn't even say they were used for other purposes . I said they were in the eastern sector

@Joe Shearer please tell him that before april 2020 there was only one indian division in Ladakh .

I will be surprised if you can even name those 4 armies ( corps)
You keep talking about the four indians corps , if you are so well informed then tell me their names and locations and their divisions before april 2020. Then we will see who is correct.

If you can't name them then I'll just do it myself
This was indian border situation before april 2020:-

1)XIV corps - ladakh and Kargil ( only one division in ladakh ,second one in drass against pakistan)

2) XXXIII corps - deployed in Sikkim more than 1000km away from ladakh

3) IV corps - tawang and western arunachal pradesh , two divisions tasked for china centric operations and one division involved in CI ops.

4) III corps- eastern arunachal pradesh ( two divisions deployed against china ,one involved in CI ops)
the div involved in CI ops also guards the burmese border in conjuction in sector AR .
Out of these 4 armies only one was near ladakh and the rest were thousands of km away . Even the one in ladakh deployed a single division to guard the border

China has the right to mobilise , but it did not have the right to violate the CBMs adopted in 1994 , 1996 and 2005.
Contray to the 4 Indian armies deployments near Ladhka shown on the map I put up in the previous posts, you want me to believe just what you say, NO ! Have you ever had a good careful look of the border deployments on the MAP ? I believe what are shown on the map, not just what you say, period ! You are simply discounting what are shown on the map, that's nonsense ! And you are talking nonsense, period, so it's OK for India to mobilize troops along the border but not China, must be kidding !

Mailing:

Secretary
Department of Home
Central Tibetan Administration
Dharamshala-176215 H.P., India

Tel: +91-1892-222214, 222412
Fax: +91-1892-225065
E-mail: home@tibet.net

You can write to the department and get the details.
You made this crazy claim , so the burden of proof is on you. but of course, everyone here knows you are talking bullshit, even your fellow Indians.

Contray to the 4 Indian armies deployments near Ladhka shown on the map I
Name the 4 armies( corps) and their locations if you are so confident . Only then I'll believe you.
In the map i can only see one indian corps in ladakh with one division on the LAC
put up in the previous posts, you want me to believe just what you say, NO ! Have you ever had a good careful look of the border deployments on the MAP ?
I don't even know who made that map, but whoever did make it has made an incorrect guestimate of PLA deployments in the region.
I believe what are shown on the map, not just what you say, period ! You are simply discounting what are shown on the map, that's nonsense ! And you are talking nonsense, period, so it's OK for India to mobilize troops along the border but not China, must be kidding !
I am asking you for proof that there are 4 indian corps in ladakh as you claim. If you can name them I'll readily accept your narrative. And please don't get agitated , just accept that you don't know enough.

You made this crazy claim , so the burden of proof is on you. but of course, everyone here knows you are talking bullshit, even your fellow Indians.

Claim? They are Chinese citizens who have sought refuge in India. Even your fellow Chinese citizens know this - but I understand the implications of being sent to some concentration camp if you air those views.

Claim? They are Chinese citizens who have sought refuge in India. Even your fellow Chinese citizens know this - but I understand the implications of being sent to some concentration camp if you air those views.
Lol, live or dead? where were they born? China or India?

Back
Top Bottom