What's new

US would intervene with military to defend Taiwan

If you can't study the ORBAT yourself then someone has to tell you

Wrong ! Only one indian corps is deployed in ladakh. Rest of the three china centric corps are 1000s of km away in sikkim and arunachal

Proof ? I didn't even say they were used for other purposes . I said they were in the eastern sector

@Joe Shearer please tell him that before april 2020 there was only one indian division in Ladakh for guarding the chinese border in Ladakh

I will be surprised if you can even name those 4 armies ( corps)
You keep talking about the four indians corps , if you are so well informed then tell me their names and locations and their divisions before april 2020. Then we will see who is correct.

If you can't name them then I'll just do it myself
This was indian border situation before april 2020:-

1)XIV corps - ladakh and Kargil ( only one division in ladakh ,second one in drass against pakistan)

2) XXXIII corps - deployed in Sikkim more than 1000km away from ladakh

3) IV corps - tawang and western arunachal pradesh , two divisions tasked for china centric operations and one division involved in CI ops.

4) III corps- eastern arunachal pradesh ( two divisions deployed against china ,one involved in CI ops)
the div involved in CI ops also guards the burmese border in conjuction with III corps sector AR .
Out of these 4 armies only one was near ladakh and the rest were thousands of km away . Even the one in ladakh deployed a single division to guard the border

China has the right to mobilise , but it did not have the right to violate the CBMs adopted in 1994 , 1996 and 2005.
I believe what are shown on the publicized map of 4 Indian armies plus one division near the Ladhka region to be true though I might not know their army names and details, that's not for me to care that much. And I don't believe what you are saying or presenting to overturn what are shown on the map. End of discussion !

Last edited:
Lol. Merely disputing a known fact isn't going to change the status of Chinese refugees in India.
Who wants to live in a hole, any Chinese wants ? really ? I and many others I know don't want to definitely.

I trust the quality of every words spoken by liberal democracies leaders.

They will intervene, of course, by sending Twister messages. Or they may organize something like "Pray for Taiwan" ceremony. Probably, some self-claimed best-of-world snipers (anything in the US is best of the world automatically, regardless how shitty they are) may be sent to Taiwan for visiting and return 2 weeks later after seeing the war with China is different to the wars in Somalia or Afghanistan, where killing / raping innocent children and women were considered the greatest victory and honor.

North Vietnamese army before 1975 seems only to respect South Korean and Australian armies who fought along US army because of their disciplines, I do not know myself but have read a lot of war memories The US troop were very in-disciplined. How come they believe they can fight China as their weapons are now increasingly inferior. Nuclear aside, China could crush the US in one month and surely can conquer American soil if their navy is strong enough (not sure if they are already)

That is based on what?

Another question for you to pose to the 100,000 Chinese refugees in India.
Lol, 100,000 Chinese refugees, make it one billion next time, you don't need to provide any proof anyway, make it sound bigger.

Back
Top Bottom