What's new

US would intervene with military to defend Taiwan

What is inline param?
Now you are trolling.

Do you want me to copy/paste research papers, AMD patent on inline parameters or should I just plagiarized information to show my cock is inch longer than yours in this troll contest?

Now you are trolling.

Do you want me to copy/paste research papers, AMD patent on inline parameters or should I just plagiarized information to show my cock is inch longer than yours in this troll contest?
Am waiting for anything. But it looks like you already made your first mistake.

It says, you are a professional. What flavor of professional are you?
First, am USAF veteran. F-111 Cold War, then F-16 Desert Storm. Currently, am in the semicon manufacturing industry, specifically Probe Engineering, which is after wafer processing and before die extraction or Back End (BE) processes.

You are busted when you used the words 'inline parameters' as response to my 'inline param'. The reason why I use 'param' is to bust frauds like yourself. When you came back with 'parameters', that mean you went to MIss Google for answer. Do you know what is the correct word in lieu of 'parameters'? I give you one more chance. :enjoy:

First, am USAF veteran. F-111 Cold War, then F-16 Desert Storm. Currently, am in the semicon manufacturing industry, specifically Probe Engineering, which is after wafer processing and before die extraction or Back End (BE) processes.

You are busted when you used the words 'inline parameters' as response to my 'inline param'. The reason why I use 'param' is to bust frauds like yourself. When you came back with 'parameters', that mean you went to MIss Google for answer. Do you know what is the correct word in lieu of 'parameters'? I give you one more chance. :enjoy:
No, it’s not relevant. You said I know next to nothing. I can assure you just like you were wrong about your TSMC several year timeline, there is a big difference in someone knowing next to nothing and your random irrelevant questions about inline param .

No, it’s not relevant. You said I know next to nothing. I can assure you just like you were wrong about your TSMC several year timeline, there is a big difference in someone knowing next to nothing and your random irrelevant questions about inline param .
Yeah...Am sure you know 'something' about the semicon industry, but that would came from the search engine, not from personal experience, which is what people expect when you, or anyone for that matter, insinuated that they know 'something' about a subject, be it aviation or semicon. So no, what I did to you was very relevant to the silent readers out there who now sees you as a fraud. If you do have personal experience in the semicon industry but do not know that 'inline param' mean, you would have admitted your ignorance but you would reveal what area of the industry that you do know. But you did neither. You avoided the issue of your ignorance and you dare not say what other areas of the semicon industry that you do know for fear that I might bust you as well. Looks like YOU are the troll here, buddy.

Yeah...Am sure you know 'something' about the semicon industry, but that would came from the search engine, not from personal experience, which is what people expect when you, or anyone for that matter, insinuated that they know 'something' about a subject, be it aviation or semicon. So no, what I did to you was very relevant to the silent readers out there who now sees you as a fraud. If you do have personal experience in the semicon industry but do not know that 'inline param' mean, you would have admitted your ignorance but you would reveal what area of the industry that you do know. But you did neither. You avoided the issue of your ignorance and you dare not say what other areas of the semicon industry that you do know for fear that I might bust you as well. Looks like YOU are the troll here, buddy.
Is this tread even remotely in any shape or form connected to technical know how of semi conductor fabrication. Or in any part I claim to be an expert, semi expert, employee in chip manufacturing process. My knowledge is more than enough for TSMC fab process related to geopolitical topic at hand. Just because you happen to work in some capacity in chip facility doesn’t mean you derail everything into irrelevant stuff to just call people fraud when all you are doing is wasting time.

Is this tread even remotely in any shape or form connected to technical know how of semi conductor fabrication. Or in any part I claim to be an expert, semi expert, employee in chip manufacturing process. My knowledge is more than enough for TSMC fab process related to geopolitical topic at hand. Just because you happen to work in some capacity in chip facility doesn’t mean you derail everything into irrelevant stuff to just call people fraud when all you are doing is wasting time.
Here is the deal...

1. A fact is information without emotion.​
2. An opinion is information with experience.​
3. Ignorance is opinion without information.​
4. Stupidity is opinion ignoring fact.​

I would put you into 3 and 4.

What do you think you know of semicon enough to make an opinion about the industry relating to geopolical issues? I would guess whatever drivel the PDF Chinese fed you. Those who actually have personal in-depth knowledge and experience, like me, naturally looks at people like you, and your opinions, with jaundiced eyes. You implied that you are knowledgeable enough in category 1 that you expected the readers to take your category 2 seriously. From my experience, you seriously lack 1 which made your 2 incredible, which relegated you into 3 and 4.

Taiwan's value to the US, and the world for that matter, is more than just its semicon industry. Taiwan's independence supports the freedom of the South China Sea, of which international trade relies upon. When you opined that the US would abandon Taiwan once TSMC is secured in the US, that opinion belongs to 3 and 4. When all you have is 3 and 4 to foist upon the lay readers, it is YOU who are wasting time, specifically their time. The lay readers already invested their time just by reading this thread and in doing so, they expect to have a reasonable return-on-investment (ROI) of their time. When all you have are 3 and 4, you failed them. The unfortunate part here is that many of the readers do not know that frauds like you failed them. That is why people like you are the typical conmen. Successful ones, I will admit. When you implied that you have 1 and 2 but all you have are all 3 and 4, that make you an intellectual conman.

As for me, currently I am in Probe Engineering, specifically process engineering. The Probe dept is the last line of defense prior to customers. From wafer start to my desk, it is about 4-6 months, depending on the product, and literally the entire industry, from tactical to strategic decisions by all companies, rests on that 4-6 months time span. TSMC, Samsung, SMIC, TI, or anyone that have anything to do with a silicon wafer, is burdened with that 4-6 months time span.

So why would this FACT important in China's war plans against Taiwan? That 4-6 months time span is category 1.

It means, in my opinion, China must attack Taiwan BEFORE the US, and the rest of the world, is secured with the semicon supply from CONUS. That mean China should attack Taiwan within the next five yrs. It takes about 3-5 yrs to finish a fab, from laying the foundation to installing and qualifying all the tools, then it can take up to 2 yrs for customers to 'engqual' (engineering qualify) any product that come out of the new fab. Once the customer accepts the 'engqual-ed' product, that product is 'commoditized' and can ship as normal.

No one from the PDF Chinese cohort have successfully challenged this FACT because they have used the appropriate keywords and verified what I said. So if China really really want to hurt the world of our dependency on Taiwan, China should attack Taiwan BEFORE that 'engqual' period.

Can China attack Taiwan within the next five yrs? Not really. China cannot just lob missiles and not invade. Technically, China can do exactly just that, but then China would have to lob missiles at Taiwan perpetually in order to keep the island crippled. That mean no one would dare travel in the SCS. Global trade would be negatively affected. Prices for everything would rise. Economic sanctions against China would be inevitable. So how long, as in how many YEARS, can China just lob missiles at Taiwan? China must invade Taiwan. So even if the US does nothing but simply armed the Taiwanese, that is enough to discourage an invasion within the next five yrs. In the meantime, the global semicon supply chain can rest assured that CONUS fabs will be online to offer customers further security. This is my category 2 to offer the readers.

Semicon is now a global strategic interest. It is not too late to build a semicon supply outside of Asia. It could even be argued that the timing is just right because of the pressure upon China to do something, anything, and it looks like options outside of war are getting fewer.

It Doesn't matter, it suits U.S national interests to help Taiwan, so they have been doing just that. There is nothing like fairness in geopolitics . What are you going to do about it? Nothing much China can do than prepare militarily in case they want to take Taiwan by force. And yes it won't be easy at all. Just look at Russia with Ukraine who even n rborders them by land, now imagine China invading a totally hostile island where you have no land bordervand have to cross a huge sea . Makes it farrr more challenging than Russia Ukraine's invasion.(we not even talking about U.s, Japan , western support to Taiwan... good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom