What's new

US would intervene with military to defend Taiwan

Lol. Why would anyone say something that is obvious? USA also doesn't say that Jamaica is not a part of China.

That's why China is by and large a laughing stock around the world.
Isn't that you are saying that of India, laughing stock, haha !

Putin annexed Crimea and became a hero in Russia. But overreacted with Ukraine and now he is less than dirt within Russia and a war criminal.

Xi and his next in line are smarter hopefully. He got Hongkong but Taiwan will be overreach. Certainly for next 5 years or so until TSMC plants elsewhere have taken over.
Hong Kong was handed over by the Brits after the lease ran out. China is the only country in the world which sanctified colonialism as a lease - clearly no sense of self respect.

The topic of the Korean War (1950 - 1953) is correctly discussed in following link:

Chinese military performance in the Korean War was very impressive to be honest. China managed to save North Korea in the process.

However, US achieved its core objective of restoring South Korea in the region. This achievement was legitimized through a treaty with China (and USSR) in 1953.

Always look at the whole picture.

Lol. Why would anyone say something that is obvious? USA also doesn't say that Jamaica is not a part of China.

That's why China is by and large a laughing stock around the world.
lol, obvious ?? not according to usa, & even india who insist TW is a part of China every single day, even after getting clubbed like baby seals at the border.

That's why india is a laughing stock.

A US 4 star general once said not long ago that China can kill as many as 20 to 30 millions Americans only in a nuclear war that means only about 10% penetration rate of Chinese nukes at US defence shield

10% penetration? :rofl: :omghaha::rofl::omghaha:

More likely it will be 99% penetration

And as demonstrated so clearly in KSA the Aegis and Patriot systems defending Saudi a joke as the Aegis and Patriot cannot even detect a few sub Mach cruise missiles not to talk of taking them down. Even to now, no one sure where those came from and who flown them. Despite overlapping coverage of those Patriot and Aegis systems.
New sales pitch? US makes the world’s ‘finest’ anti-air systems, but sometimes they just don’t work, Pompeo explains
Saudi air defenses like Patriot & Aegis don’t match their advertised properties, unfit for real combat – Russian Army (MAP)

USA vaunted defense cannot even defend Saudi Arabia against a handful of slow poke sub mach drones and missiles

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How then your touted defense systems all failed in Saudi Arabia?

And that against only puny sub sonic slow poke drones and missiles

Murica touted ability with their super duper missiles of Thaad and Patriot and Aegis to defend KSA that Murica so clearly and explicitly demonstrated to te entire world

:omghaha: :omghaha::omghaha:

1602377212761.png

1602377146518.png

The world see many overlapping safe covered zones of defenses.

Yet the launching and hits were made by several missiles.

To date, records could not even find the tracks where the missiles came from , and if the installations not hit, might not even have existed.

4a5fa3802642.jpg

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...es-destroy-houthi-drones-state-tv-2022-03-25/

So you think you be doing much much better against supersonics and hypersonics missiles by the hundreds and thousands?
:omghaha::omghaha:

Tell us again of the LAYERED DEFENSE SYSTEM that Saudi Arabia bought from USA

On March 25 or so.

1649591562652.png

our.today

Saudi Aramco storage facility targeted by Houthi attack, causing fire - Our Today

our.today

Saudi Aramco storage facility targeted by Houthi attack, causing fire - Our Today

RIYADH (Reuters) Yemen’s Houthis said they launched attacks on Saudi energy facilities on Friday (March 25) and the Saudi-led coalition said oil giant Aramco’s petroleum products distribution station in Jeddah...
our.today
our.today

No wonder Saudi Arabia lost all respect for USA and not only refused to accept call from Sleepy Joe.

But created a parody of Sleepy Joe and his Kamala as a sign of the esteem Saudi got for USA now and the failure of USA defensive systems that cannot even stop slow poke attacks from slow poke drones and slow poke missiles.

main-qimg-4288f77121353a50c0eca1fb240e5d3d

How will the Patriot systems in USA defend against ICBMs coming in at speed of Mach 25 when they cannot even detect missiles at sub Mach or even know where the missiles came from despite overlapping coverage?

Hong Kong was handed over by the Brits after the lease ran out. China is the only country in the world which sanctified colonialism as a lease - clearly no sense of self respect.
lol, I'm sure india also say it was their soldiers who intentionally charged head first into the clubs of the Chinese.
u should check why ur former master thatcher fell face first down some stairs after meeting Deng b4 handing over the priciest piece of real estate to China.

Sure I'll tell them if you can give me a distribution list.

Comeon Etylo, you seem to be a caring guy, it'd be so nice if you can disembark the shoulder chips, eschew assumptions and just discuss ideas instead of people.

hey man, in the eyes of Chinese, there are only The US and Europe. I am not kidding. I think most Chinese just don't care India even don't know much

Chinese military performance in the Korean War was very impressive to be honest. China managed to save North Korea in the process.

However, US achieved its core objective of restoring South Korea in the region. This achievement was legitimized through a treaty with China (and USSR) in 1953.

US achieved the goal of pushing north korea back behind the 38th parallel in weeks, the war could've been over if US stopped advancing all the way to the Chinese border, China accepted 38th parallel and warned US not to go further north, but US ignored China's warning, they believe China was just bluffing.

The topic of the Korean War (1950 - 1953) is correctly discussed in following link:

However, US achieved its core objective of restoring South Korea in the region. This achievement was further legitimized through a treaty with China in 1953.

US led UN army's mandate was to restore South Korea, but later as the war situation evolved to the great advantage of UN army as it pushed North Korea army back to the 38th parallel easily, MacArthur and Truman broke UN mandate and wanted to occupy North Korea and possibly some Chinese territory too later on. This occupation of North Korea was unacceptable to China as the action threatened China's security with US hostile to China. So, repeated Chinese warnings were ignored by the US as it thought China was too weak and backward that Chinese army would dare not to intervene, China entered the war and pushed the UN army 600 KM south to the 38th parallel where the war was started in the first place. Chinese ground army fought with very primitive weapons compared to US led UN army, air force and navy combined especially in the first year and half, but with great courage, skills, tactics and strategy that turned the tide of the war dramatically. Soviet weapons to the Chinese army didn't arrive near the end of the war and these firepower weapons especially ”Katyusha“ did a lot to help determine the final stand or result of the war.

Last edited:

You guys are too naive for your answers. It had nothing to do with lease at all. When the “lease” was signed, you think that was a fair one? Power always means the righteousness in this world doesn't it?! If China was like Argentina in 1980′s you guys really think China could get hong Kong back?! Power talks and this is it.

lol, obvious ?? not according to usa, & even india who insist TW is a part of China every single day, even after getting clubbed like baby seals at the border.

That's why india is a laughing stock.
Haha. Is that what the Communist Party tells its gullible population?

The one China policy means that other countries acknowledge there is one China. It doesn't mean it recognizes CCP principle of Chinese sovereignity over Republic of China. Read up.

lol, I'm sure india also say it was their soldiers who intentionally charged head first into the clubs of the Chinese.
u should check why ur former master thatcher fell face first down some stairs after meeting Deng b4 handing over the priciest piece of real estate to China.
Lol. That's why China is a laughing stock.

You guys are too naive for your answers. It had nothing to do with lease at all. When the “lease” was signed, you think that was a fair one? Power always means the righteousness in this world doesn't it?! If China was like Argentina in 1980′s you guys really think China could get hong Kong back?! Power talks and this is it.
I think China even waited for the lease to run out on Macau. (Correct me if I am mistaken). Which was leased to Portugal. Hardly a military power.

As I said, no self respect.

Haha. Is that what the Communist Party tells its gullible population?

The one China policy means that other countries acknowledge there is one China. It doesn't mean it recognizes CCP principle of Chinese sovereignity over Republic of China. Read up.
lmao, reduced to playing word games like a little girl. And some kids still think they'll send soldiers to fight China.
Just grow some balls & recognize TW like a country already.

lmao, reduced to playing word games like a little girl. And some kids still think they'll send soldiers to fight China.
Just grow some balls & recognize TW like a country already.

Hahaha. Word games? Lol, you were caught lying. That's why China is not taken seriously.

I think China even waited for the lease to run out on Macau. (Correct me if I am mistaken). Which was leased to Portugal. Hardly a military power.

As I said, no self respect.
This is truth, th least ran out in 1999 and in the same year China retook the city. Nothing wrong with it, Chinese nation is a very pragmatic and rational nation, we want to keep the stability and prosperity of those cities, sudden social or political disruption would damage those cities' economy and people's lives and this is the last thing China wants to see, same goes for Taiwan, a smooth, peaceful transition is in everyone's interest, no one in either side of the Taiwan strait is in the mood for a war, the only war crying is from US politicians and their media.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom