What's new

US will not recognize China's air defence zone, Biden tells Xi

Why he a coward? He is become US citizen and pledge the legion to the US flag but show his loyalty to China? You don't know he live in the US with a working visa and not a either legal immigrant in the US or US citizen.

People like him are cowards, intellectually and physically. Worst of all -- they know what they are.

Why he a coward? He is become US citizen and pledge the legion to the US flag but show his loyalty to China? You don't know he live in the US with a working visa and not a either legal immigrant in the US or US citizen.

Can it be you're just a Chinese hater? and it in your Vietnamese bloodline to call Chinese a coward base on your personal assumption?

what do you expect from the american policy?
On one hand their commercial airlines are duly complying with our ADIZ; on the other their government appears to stand firm coaxing for more military contracts like the Ospreys, F-35s and fees and convenience for their military bases in Asia

The headline - US will not recognize China's air defence zone, Biden tells Xi

Yet the United States was one of the first countries to order/advise its airlines to comply with the Chinese ADIZ requirements, i.e. to file flight plans.

So it really doesn't matter what the village idiot (Biden) said, hard facts speak louder than words. I have no doubt Xi had ripped Biden a new one in the one on one meeting.

Since Tuesday, there were 55 airlines that recognize the new ADIZ.

What Biden said was chickenshit.

always happy to educate a chinese here. ADIZ claims are not about commercial airlines being the national security threat. Military ones, the real threat- that are laughing and ignoring it.

:yes4:

always happy to educate a chinese here. ADIZ claims are not about commercial airlines being the national security threat. Military ones, the real threat- that are laughing and ignoring it.

:yes4:

So? Those military planes can't stop China putting a rover on the Moon, can they? They be useless. :woot::-)

Those American military pilots better thank the stars that humans got more civilized, or else they be dead by now, killed by Chinese military pilots in WW3 or something like that, which would have been the case pre 1945. :-)

Japan prime minister Abe consider shooting down China drone fly over Dayo Island, China respond by declare the ADIZ to protect their airspace since the Dayo Island is a territorial dispute between Japan and China, China consider the island is China territorial and if Japan decide to shoot down China military aircraft will constitute an act of war base on their declaration of ADIZ overlap the Dayo island airspace.

Smart move by China, China didn't set the time limit on the ADIZ, they can wait out till their naval and air force capable go toe to toe with US and Japan then enforce the no flight zone when they determine the right time to implement through the mean of military force.

Was that before or after August 15, 1947?

In this context, the term "India" is generally used to refer to the modern political entity called Republic of India, not the broad geographical region or a subdivision of the erstwhile British Empire.

True, the point I was trying to make is that it was not difficult for Japan to blockade China. So the Chinese will do well to learn from history and mend relations with her neighbors.

True, the point I was trying to make is that it was not difficult for Japan to blockade China. So the Chinese will do well to learn from history and mend relations with her neighbors.

Ma'am thats a lot easier said than done, don't you think ?

Especially when it wouldn't be fantastic to assume that you guys wouldn't be actively participating in it because the American People haven't any patience for another war, the finances won't allow it either & besides this isn't some 3rd World Country using Monkey-Models of the T-72s we're talking about - Its China !

P.S Lemon Cheese Cake is so much better ! :p:

Last edited:
@JayAtl ^^^ when an uneducated *wink*wink* spent 24/7 on pdf spouting nonsense, I say to myself WHY BOTHER?!!!

Where's that piece of meat by your chin? It's gone. Did you eat it? I bet you swallow it too.

And what does SF stand for? Sick Fa*wink*wink*?

Ma'am thats a lot easier said than done, don't you think ?

Especially when it wouldn't be fantastic to assume that you guys wouldn't be actively participating in it because the American People haven't any patience for another war, the finances won't allow it either & besides this isn't some 3rd World Country using Monkey-Models of the T-72s we're talking about - Its China !

P.S Lemon Cheese Cake is so much better ! :p:

I don't believe I mentioned the US in my post. I was talking about a future blockade of China in which Russia and India support China's adversary.

@JayAtl ^^^ when an uneducated *wink*wink* spent 24/7 on pdf spouting nonsense, I say to myself WHY BOTHER?!!!

Where's that piece of meat by your chin? It's gone. Did you eat it? I bet you swallow it too.

And what does SF stand for? Sick Fa*wink*wink*?

Poster child of chinese IQ- :P

Who cares whether the US recognizes or not? Not like they can do anything about it. :-)

Back
Top Bottom