What's new

US will not pay Pakistan for military reimbursements: Pentagon

I agree with the general idea about the need of good governance etc for stability and growth of economy. But you know very well how CIA do and undo governments in the world.. so was it a choic of Pakistanis to prefer what you said ?

Was Paksitan an extremist country before soviet invasion of Afghanistan ? Who used the seeds of extremism i mean religious card and why ? Wasnt Pakistan sincerely in he western side against he presence of the soviets in Afghanistan?

Again my post has nothing to do with outsiders. My post was for you, the people of Pakistan. Also, how come the CIA and America get the blame for everything wrong in Pakistan?

You weren't "an extremist country"? Are you sure? Who put a democratically elected PM to death row? Who distributed machine guns in the hands of children going to college? And why? Who started to focus so much on religion to hide the "fascism and liberal ideology of the civilian government"? And just a few of these examples don't show you the extremism ideology? You think these events happen in the UK, US, India, Germany, etc? No. These are extremely extremist like situations!

All this, was pre-Soviet invasion. You can't blame your military's mistakes onto the CIA or America in general!! Did the CIA cut your country into half?? Do you know the "real"reasons?

The sad truth of the matter is that, YOU, the PEOPLE need to run your country effectively and grow it with peace and stability. How many more years will you let your military run your affairs that you, the PEOPLE should be running out of your parliament? I think I said enough.

There is nothing wrong with your military, it is a branch of the government that's responsible for your country's safety and security and I can respect that as I am from a military family too. What we are discussing is, the wrong decisions of a military to run a country without direction for 45-50 some years. A warrior can't be an economist. You need civilian businessmen type of people for that, or people who come from a negotiation kind of a background. The world doesn't run or War, Yes/No? type of situations that any military man is used to making decisions off of. The world wants peaceful negotiators. Take a look at your neighbor and her growth. It was only possible because they are democratic and let civilians make the decisions.

A military serves a nation. Not the other way around. Again, my post was written to tell you to know your own place in your country. You, the people own it. Not anyone else so you guys should learn to resolve your differences in the parliament and respect the terms of whoever wins. If there are issues like corruption, they should be referred to law enforcement and the justice system. No one should be derailing the economy and stability of your country.

Pakistan should make a $50 million charitable donation to the US and stop this not so funny game of theirs..

There is no doubt that after the US started pulling out of Afghanistan Pakistan has gone back to supporting militants more actively than before. This is more visible on the Indian side.

Pakistan support Afghan Taliban and you see that on Indian side of Border ? never go full retard :drag:

Again my post has nothing to do with outsiders. My post was for you, the people of Pakistan. Also, how come the CIA and America get the blame for everything wrong in Pakistan?

You weren't "an extremist country"? Are you sure? Who put a democratically elected PM to death row? Who distributed machine guns in the hands of children going to college? And why? Who started to focus so much on religion to hide the "fascism and liberal ideology of the civilian government"? And just a few of these examples don't show you the extremism ideology? You think these events happen in the UK, US, India, Germany, etc? No. These are extremely extremist like situations!

All this, was pre-Soviet invasion. You can't blame your military's mistakes onto the CIA or America in general!! Did the CIA cut your country into half?? Do you know the "real"reasons?

The sad truth of the matter is that, YOU, the PEOPLE need to run your country effectively and grow it with peace and stability. How many more years will you let your military run your affairs that you, the PEOPLE should be running out of your parliament? I think I said enough.

There is nothing wrong with your military, it is a branch of the government that's responsible for your country's safety and security and I can respect that as I am from a military family too. What we are discussing is, the wrong decisions of a military to run a country without direction for 45-50 some years. A warrior can't be an economist. You need civilian businessmen type of people for that, or people who come from a negotiation kind of a background. The world doesn't run or War, Yes/No? type of situations that any military man is used to making decisions off of. The world wants peaceful negotiators. Take a look at your neighbor and her growth. It was only possible because they are democratic and let civilians make the decisions.

A military serves a nation. Not the other way around. Again, my post was written to tell you to know your own place in your country. You, the people own it. Not anyone else so you guys should learn to resolve your differences in the parliament and respect the terms of whoever wins. If there are issues like corruption, they should be referred to law enforcement and the justice system. No one should be derailing the economy and stability of your country.

My Dear,
i would like to raise a few pointers as you have showed a very gloomy picture of Pakistan to Pakistani's and stating that all i good else where.
1.First you told us that Pakistan is extremist country and you gave example of US, UK, Germany, India. Might i say are you so naive. Extremism is extremism, have you forgotten about Hitler for germany, IRA for UK, maosists naxals, gao rakhshaks in india, For US please answer how many people died in gun related violence and extemist treatments of african americans in US. So please do ask the people of these countries the same questions as you are asking the people of pakistan.
2. You stated that an army person cannot run a country or economy. So by you logic, US should have been bankrupt by now as out of the 44 presidents of the United States, 29 had some military experience in their background. Now u have donald trump (a civilian businessman) and best of luck
3. You mentioned about Pak army and it being very powerful in the country but have u seen the pentagon and its power in your country. It can be seen in the policy making and in some instances the fleet commander has more say than the ambassador in a specified country.
4. Yes, US was at fault when it comes to my country. As after 65 we were sanctioned and during the time india was being equipped to the teeth by USSR u did nothing. During 71 u sent the a fleet but did nothing and please dont say that USSR was there. we know u even sent sr71 flights over sinai i 73 to assist israelis. The point i am trying to make is that, you only assist when its you interest and when it comes to pakistan interest well dont need to say more.
5. you said, "A military serves a nation. Not the other way around" kindly elaborate on what Pak army is doing what the US army is not doing. Has the US army recommendations to go to war and damaging the US economy and the world not damaged the entire situation.
6. you said, "Take a look at your neighbor and her growth." With all the money India has please divide by the population and you will get the real figures. We dont need to see them as we are performing better as per our standards and will keep on improving. The only reason for our slowed down economy is WOT. As we are now on top of things we will come out of it.

lastly, Pakistan is a very resilient nation! we have seen ups and downs but we are still standing and moving forward. In the world today no country has made a rebound out of a civil war against extremism as Pakistan has done. So please please please dont advise us again on this matter.

Im sure China will step in and help Pakistan.

Bad for USA, good for China.

American aid to Pak for 2016: $900 million dollars
Chinese investment in Pakistan in 2016: $60 billion dollars.
Americans are no body to pakistan at the moment

Time to close the nato supply lines again like we do annually, a few months without food and water coming through Pakistan and the americans will come to their senses again.

Wow for America gave 1bn aid to Pakistan and China gave no aid to Pakistan?

This is really a small amount to get rid of white elephant. Hope some General turn their ballz of iron and stop NATO supply route. Let them make it by air or via Russian federation.

Firm with USA ........ LOL ,,,,,,,Don't make laugh so much please

USA only has to stair at you people ........ AND your generals cave in.

YOU PAKISTANIS are paying the price for being a small time nation based on your GDP and severe financial constraints. You have spent 70 years craving for support of super powers formerly USA now China. Its almost as if with out a BIG DADDY you feel isolated and weak.

NOT SURPRISED INDIA,S SHADOW IS MASSIVE
Abey bhonka chala ja raha hai:lol: koi lift nahi kara raha? Chal ye le haddi and shu shu

It was a payoff. call it by any name

Payoff for what? In real world it's called transactions. You wanna buy something you pay for it. There are no free lunches as oppose to some Indian wet dreams and hallucinations. So called AID or assistance.

What Militant fights in Afghanistan ? crazy puto
Try one more time, I said after US left Afghanistan (It's a time period I am talking, alluding that once they are out you felt more freedom). I am not talking about Afghanistan only and my point is in general, since I know and keep track of India more I added about India.

Try one more time, I said after US left Afghanistan (It's a time period I am talking, alluding that once they are out you felt more freedom). I am not talking about Afghanistan only and my point is in general, since I know and keep track of India more I added about India.

US has no intention to Leave Afghanistan, if you think they will than think again .. US wants to keep its presence to support Orgs like ISIS and TTP.. they have spend billion of Dollars stabilizing a network of CIA in Afghanistan and Pakistani tribal region you think they will let it go ? and as For Pakistan, our point of view never change, Pakistan always insisted that AT is a major Party to afghan peace , and Haqqani network is major part of Afghan Resistance , you can have peace without bringing AT to table, and they won't come to Table without Haqqanis input ..
American talk About Haqqani while leave ISIS to operate, we can see how American are deluding and supporting ISIS in Afghanistan , later when AT and ISIS start to fight, American will slowly push this battle in to Pakistan ..
India is just a lap dancer , they will dance on anyone's lap, if they know that thing will hurt Pakistan, even if it means sucking balls of Mullah Fazullah or Khalid Omar Khurasani ..

US has no intention to Leave Afghanistan, if you think they will than think again .. US wants to keep its presence to support Orgs like ISIS and TTP.. they have spend billion of Dollars stabilizing a network of CIA in Afghanistan and Pakistani tribal region you think they will let it go ? and as For Pakistan, our point of view never change, Pakistan always insisted that AT is a major Party to afghan peace , and Haqqani network is major part of Afghan Resistance , you can have peace without bringing AT to table, and they won't come to Table without Haqqanis input ..
American talk About Haqqani while leave ISIS to operate, we can see how American are deluding and supporting ISIS in Afghanistan , later when AT and ISIS start to fight, American will slowly push this battle in to Pakistan ..
India is just a lap dancer , they will dance on anyone's lap, if they know that thing will hurt Pakistan, even if it means sucking balls of Mullah Fazullah or Khalid Omar Khurasani ..
I actually have agreement on us will not leave the Afghanistan, the reason is Pakistan. They are using Haqqanis to further their agenda and for the sake of Pakistan, they want to burn Afghanistan. Why you are allowing him stay in Pakistan and destabilize Afghanistan. Why do you not let Afghanistan work on its own problems?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom