What's new

US will not pay Pakistan for military reimbursements: Pentagon

Reimbursement is something you are owed but due to financial difficulty you can't pay the party who has done a service on your behalf

lol @ this
A US air strike has killed 16 Afghan policemen in the southern province of Helmand, local officials say.

The attack happened as Afghan security forces were clearing Taliban militants from a village in the Gereshk district, police told AFP news agency.

Nato has acknowledged the incident, without detailing how many Afghans died, and promised an investigation.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40685367

bet they'll find a way to blame Pakistan for this too. They wonder why afghans keep attacking them

With all due respect sir our brotherly relations with China is built upon loyalty, faith and trust that took decades of hard work to nurture and strengthen without any strings attached built upon at a time when China unlike today wasn't a power of any sort, Chinese investment today is nothing more than a maturing of that decades old friendship, so don't even think about comparing what ever excrement relations you have with us and our relations with China there is a difference.

Read my post. Why do you guys get emotional and start writing nonsense. The point was, you, the people, should make sure that you have constant political stability to keep your country growing so you don't need anyone. You are self sufficient and you have a brand of a regional power. My post has nothing to do with the usual cry baby bullsh!t like "oh the 7th fleet didn't come", "oh the US treats India better than us".

Instead of singing these songs, get stronger yourself so everyone treats you right and you got own powerful brand.

This should be an eye opener to the Indian keyboard warriors that Pakistan was charging the yanks for the use of its facilities, land and airspace to sustain themselves inside Afghanistan. There was no such thing called assistance or AID.

You pay for the services you get the goodies, you dont, you can take the hike. There are no free lunches anymore.

Expect Pakistan to pull the plug towards American supplies going into Afghanistan using Pakistani territory and airspace.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1346930/a...pport-funds-were-reimbursement-not-assistance

Ambassador to US says withheld Coalition Support Funds were 'reimbursement' not 'assistance'

It was a payoff. call it by any name

So all the free lunches to pakistan has come to an end. Now, either pay up or work for the lunch.
since you are country of beggars, you might not know that in statecraft there is no such thing as a "free lunch" Pakistan provided bases and protection for the supply lines for nato

There is no doubt that after the US started pulling out of Afghanistan Pakistan has gone back to supporting militants more actively than before. This is more visible on the Indian side.

Very arrogant and incorrect post. Pre-Indian modern .... Pakistan can be a South Korea type nation. In fact, they could've been there decades ago if they had civil governments running the country properly. But instead, they chose intolerance, instability and all the sad stuff you see, even today in their political system, the leg pulling, the military intervention, etc, etc. .....!

I agree with the general idea about the need of good governance etc for stability and growth of economy. But you know very well how CIA do and undo governments in the world.. so was it a choic of Pakistanis to prefer what you said ?

Was Paksitan an extremist country before soviet invasion of Afghanistan ? Who used the seeds of extremism i mean religious card and why ? Wasnt Pakistan sincerely in he western side against he presence of the soviets in Afghanistan?

from day one of laughing of the budget The chinese premier said $55 billion in his speech so i dont understand why you are trying to low ball it.
this year alone they have added 15-20 billion more in 2017 in various other projects.
Let's say its 100 billion dollars, I would like you to feel it more the on higher side so that we can debate on other facts rather than amount. I do not try to tell Pakistani's that there are no free lunches in the world. You can feel whatever you want to feel but I do not think anyone will put money without expecting a return. The return can be guaranteed by means of loan/ turnover guarantees other financial clauses which secure their investment in case things will go wrong. Nobody is going to put money without securing return and it cannot be just the project with Pakistan not providing any guarantees. Forget Indians I have seen enough videos on Pakistani news channels where they sounded worried and read the clauses. You can live in your on la la land.

Here is some Facts For Pakistan Aid
Total aid since independence
In total, the United States obligated nearly $78.3 billion to Pakistan between 1948 and 2016 (adjusted to 2016 value of dollar).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_aid_to_Pakistan

political corruption: 2008–2013

In 2012, Transparency International (TI) calculated that Pakistan had lost more than Rs 8.5 trillion (US$ 94 billion) in corruption, tax evasion and bad governance in the PPP-led coalition government from 2008 to 2013.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corru...ented_political_corruption:_2008.E2.80.932013

So Pakistan is not beggar country, Pakistan need leader..!! but still bhutto Alive...!!

Pakistan should stop seeing USA a major ally problem is ganja is not going if we have a foreign minister we can make change in our policy immediately and do other things which directly impact USA

USA is not a country anyone can rely on it has long history of beg stabbing

You want U.S. aid, do what we say.

Don't want the aid, say "no" and stop behaving like beggars.

Simple.

Back
Top Bottom