What's new

US will aid India’s defence whether or not it chooses to operate with us: US

I do not think that india will get itself deeper in the scs dispute any further. Would just support vietnam and philipines thats it.
But I believe india has been bargaining for tech claiming to hold the IOR under its influence and keep china out of it.
US is worried china wants to expand its influence. IOR is the next destination after SCS. It is in our interest to IOR and keep china out, that is where our interests converge.
For SCS, the countries over there would be sufficient along with US. While japan rattles the ECS.

And you think that will be enough to keep IOR out of China's reach and India can enjoy alone? :rofl: After SCS, IOR will be US next target, we Chinese will enjoy to return India some favors that were overdues.

And you think that will be enough to keep IOR out of China's reach and India can enjoy alone? :rofl: After SCS, IOR will be US next target, we Chinese will enjoy to return India some favors that were overdues.

That's right, Chinaman. Keep overestimating yourself. Your propaganda ministry is really doing an excellent job convincing you drones that rattling the smaller countries around SCS, and then the major powers into an unforeseeable war where China comes out as the victor.

I don't see US claiming any lands in IOR as theirs..

That's right, Chinaman. Keep overestimating yourself. Your propaganda ministry is really doing an excellent job convincing you drones that rattling the smaller countries around SCS, and then the major powers into an unforeseeable war where China comes out as the victor.

Lol I don't overestimate myself, I merely said that Indian diversion tactic just won't work, what US do today in SCS can repeat in IOR and we will gladly laugh at your misfortune :sarcastic:

I don't see US claiming any lands in IOR as theirs..

When Nixon dispatched the aircraft carrier to IOR in 70s to warn India, do they need any reason or justification?

Lol I don't overestimate myself, I merely said that Indian diversion tactic just won't work, what US do today in SCS can repeat in IOR and we will gladly laugh at your misfortune :sarcastic:

When Nixon dispatched the aircraft carrier to IOR in 70s to warn India, do they need any reason or justification?

Nixon dispatched 7th fleet on behalf of your deeper than oceans, higher than mountains friend... an ally of US for decades... they bring US into IoR..

You mean US was building and claiming Islands which India objected to?
Or is it the opposite?

Please clarify!

Target doesn't necessary to be a physical land such as Island, don't you guys claim Indian Ocean as India's Ocean and got itchy of any foreign naval force present, well you will have to live with it :D.

Target doesn't necessary to be a physical land such as Island, don't you guys claim Indian Ocean as India's Ocean and got itchy of any foreign naval force present, well you will have to live with it :D.

where do we claim Indian Ocean as ours?
Just because you claim everything in "China" sea as yours does not mean we do the same.

Just look at how we resolved our issues with Bangladesh both on Land and sea.

where do we claim Indian Ocean as ours?
Just because you claim everything in "China" sea as yours does not mean we do the same.

Just look at how we resolved our issues with Bangladesh both on Land and sea.

No you wouldn't dare to claim explicitly because that will make you guys look bad and knowing that your naval force is too weak to reinforce your claim but unanimously you Indians want to keep foreign navy away so you guys can rule Indian Ocean, at good example when we docked our Subs in Sri Lanka port, you guys were so upset and even asked Sri Lanka government not to let that happen again.

At least your memory serve you well :D

just don't twist the fact... even though you are an ally of Pakistan now.. you should know who is with US. .. and who bring US... once they are US ally, now yours... once they received high end products from US, now from China...

Back
Top Bottom