What's new

US warplan against China : Choke China into submission via naval blockade

Most of the US fleet will be around the South China Sea, East China Sea, and the Yellow Sea during the naval blockade. Indian navy can patrol the Indian Ocean all by itself.

This very paper is about that US-China war plan.

I'm just talking about without involving Indian Navy, U.S can easily use bombers and fighters stationed in Diego Garcia can easily overwhelm any of these countries stated by high IQ from far east trying to cheer lead for China.

and S.Korea is more vulnerable,their whole economy and the very future of their country depends on China,

Exports to China currently account for 12 percent of South Korea’s gross domestic product, up from 3.5 percent in 2000. Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Chile, Kazakhstan and Saudi Arabia have also increased their exports to China while exports by the U.S. and the U.K. to the Asian country represent less than 1 percent of their respective GDPs.

and S.Korea is more vulnerable,their whole economy and the very future of their country depends on China,

In time of hostilities S. Korea can easily sort help from other part of the world, Sorry to say china is not the center of the universe.

US politicians are not stupid as Korean and Indian cyber warriors here,dont expect them to shed blood for you

As chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Kerry argued convincingly:
"...the simple fact is that we need China, and China needs us. We have to get this relationship right. After all, we are talking about our connection to one-sixth of humanity. The most serious problems we face today, from nuclear proliferation to climate change, can't be solved alone. And, economically, our futures are deeply intertwined and will remain so."

Kerry warns that "the tendency to demonize China, to consider it the next great threat, just isn't based in reality." He believes "there is incredible potential for cooperation, even as we have to deal with certain disagreements now."

For his part, Chuck Hagel now serves as Chairman of the Atlantic Council which concluded in a landmark report issued in early December that "U.S. strategy to 2030 must deepen cooperation with China as the most crucial single factor that will shape the international system..."

The report stressed that "U.S. strategy will need to accommodate legitimate, essential Chinese interests" just as China "will need to make reciprocal adjustments in regard to US essential interests."

It is essential to remember that China's rise strengthens America's economy and future prosperity. As Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner has pointed out, U.S. trade with China is "supporting hundreds of thousands of jobs across the nation in all sectors..." The United States and China, as Geithner puts it, "have a great deal invested in each other's success."

In time of hostilities S. Korea can easily sort help from other part of the world, Sorry to say china is not the center of the universe.

Who is gonna help s.k in terms of hostilities? And in what fashion?

P.s don't give me your Bollywood style deluded answers

That explains a lot, bro. It's pretty common knowledge by now why Korean girls almost exclusively date white guys and how the Korean guys wear makeup. The Korean dudes are feeling rejected and end up bumming each other. I guess that's why they're looking for love.

Have you been to Britain and USA.? I can say the same about chinese. And you can't say it doesn't happen because it just a facepalming statement goes for everyone. So save it for the kids.!

I guess the history had taught you nothing. You can call china a fire spewing dragon but you can't dismiss the fact that no one will let china play around unchallenged.. China is powerful, so was hitler.

Have you been to Britain and USA.? I can say the same about chinese. And you can't say it doesn't happen because it just a facepalming statement goes for everyone. So save it for the kids.!

I guess the history had taught you nothing. You can call china a fire spewing dragon but you can't dismiss the fact that no one will let china play around unchallenged.. China is powerful, so was hitler.

How about India, fat boy?

US politicians are not stupid as Korean and Indian cyber warriors here,dont expect them to shed blood for you

I guess you don't know USA yet.?? They take their interests more serious than their own wives. they had been openly defaming china for more than decade now. prove me wrong.?

you didn't answer my question,
Try it again please

I guess you don't know USA yet.?? They take their interests more serious than their own wives.
that's what I m talking about,their interest,they know where their interest lies very well.

I guess you don't know USA yet.?? They take their interests more serious than their own wives.

God, I thought you are clueless, but you do know America always put its interests above all, so now it's clear the article is as clueless as most of the Indians here on this thread

post # 37........................

post 37 didn't mention any country and means of helps....I'd say a usual Indian style layman answering

And the consequence is that the US can easily execute this very naval blockade because all of China's neighbors are China's enemies who are eager to side with the US.

If China was actually popular with its neighbors, this plan would be impossible to execute.

From the beginning of this article In the highly unlikely event of conflict with Chinaliterally mean a complete bs article and only fool like you is making an arguement for it:lol:

US knows their interest very well
As chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Kerry argued convincingly:
"...the simple fact is that we need China, and China needs us. We have to get this relationship right. After all, we are talking about our connection to one-sixth of humanity. The most serious problems we face today, from nuclear proliferation to climate change, can't be solved alone. And, economically, our futures are deeply intertwined and will remain so."

For his part, Chuck Hagel now serves as Chairman of the Atlantic Council which concluded in a landmark report issued in early December that "U.S. strategy to 2030 must deepen cooperation with China as the most crucial single factor that will shape the international system..."

Back
Top Bottom