What's new

US warns China against new air defence zone

You tried in 1988, tough luck though.lol..
Seem like we tried again in 1990, 11 Chinese troops died in Gaven reef, and No China generals dare to open an investigation :pop:

You defeated us many times, OK,how come we ruled you for a thousand years and you never rule us? You defeated US..that's a joke, they just send in some troops from thousands of miles away and totally destroyed your country,burned everything to the ground,killing thousands if not millions of your people and left unpunished.
Thats fake history, u have no video clip or picture to prove it. We defeated US, thats true, we have many clips or pictures to prove it

Seem like we tried again in 1990, 11 Chinese troops died in Gaven reef, and No China generals dare to open an investigation :pop:

Thats fake history, u have no video clip or picture to prove it. We defeated US, thats true, we have many clips or pictures to prove it

But surely you had help just saying but anyway comrade the chinese imperialist are just yanking your chain they have noting else to run us down with so pay no attention to the imperial bihons

The only source is your fantasy posted in an online forum :pop:

Who killed 11 Chinese troops in Gaven Reefs in 1990 ? | Page 5

Vietnam never won a single battle in the spratly/paracels, no western, Chinese, or even Vietanamese source for this imaginary victory.

Military Clashes in the South China Sea

We have plenty of pictures

76079_251086638360370_208678243_n.jpg

558055_251086608360373_195706168_n.jpg

557890_251086728360361_1091137742_n.jpg

574667_251086701693697_1292986762_n.jpg

482584_251086738360360_588574407_n.jpg

223466_251086671693700_626299903_n.jpg

16389_251086661693701_1065814638_n.jpg

75580_251086631693704_765354574_n.jpg

What the f*cking victory you want to prove with these pictures ?

In Vietnamese, "The Nation ( Vietnam ) appreciate the sacrifice of KIA local militarias at the first day of China invasion into Vietnam 1979, all is woman"

The only source is your fantasy posted in an online forum :pop:

Who killed 11 Chinese troops in Gaven Reefs in 1990 ? | Page 5

Vietnam never won a single battle in the spratly/paracels, no western, Chinese, or even Vietanamese source for this imaginary victory.
But ur govt. dare not say it never happen

My name is Zhou Kai, a missing soldier brother, looking for their loved ones have 18 set. Missing soldier named Zhou Zhiheng, formerly the South China Sea Fleet 38,901 troops (now renamed as 92,057 troops) guard company medic, served two camps five with instruments. November 7, 1990, in the Spratly Islands in the South smoked Reef garrison perform tasks were enemy agents attack the entire garrison personnel 11 people martyred sacrifice, verified after several days, six people have found the bodies of five people were found.

1990 South Reef's first seventh takeover smoked 12 people dead six people, five people missing, Anhui 徐会平 burn forever because the Department of the reef treatment survived. Six corpses in two Hunan Lixian gates and Dai Chu said township officials embankment Xuebing. 5 missing persons have my brother Zhou Zhiheng, there reef Chang allegiance.

Zhang allegiance by 300 degrees of myopia glasses found at the top of the sea is a martyr. My brother can not qualitative but disappeared 19 years. In accordance with relevant laws and regulations of the state in the implementation of the border and the disappearance of combat missions in three years as a martyr. But now the State Central Military Commission are still shirk. They have to appeal several times, brother Zhanjiang troops also been countless times, each time without success. Is motherland so treat it heroes and heroines do? People want to know the good news can help me or give me point out one last wish to help my brother to complete the road. Old mother on behalf of nearly 70 years, I first say thanks to all the well-wishers.

The relevant department issued a certificate of revolutionary soldiers sacrificed because of the public to upload up to avoid all suspicion. Is this a caring society does not help me! I am sure there!

You defeated us many times, OK,how come we ruled you for a thousand years and you never rule us? You defeated US..that's a joke, they just send in some troops from thousands of miles away and totally destroyed your country,burned everything to the ground,killing thousands if not millions of your people and left unpunished.
To be precise:
Vietnamese killed during Vietnam war: 2,000,000 +
Americans killed: 53,000

To be precise:
Vietnamese killed during Vietnam war: 2,000,000 +
Americans killed: 53,000
But finally we won , No more threat from US . while China still lost its important islands TW and too weak to take it back

But finally we won , No more threat from US . while China still lost its important islands TW and too weak to take it back
The Americans got bored of killing so many viets so they left. It just wasn't fun anymore.

But ur govt. dare not say it never happen

My name is Zhou Kai, a missing soldier brother, looking for their loved ones have 18 set. Missing soldier named Zhou Zhiheng, formerly the South China Sea Fleet 38,901 troops (now renamed as 92,057 troops) guard company medic, served two camps five with instruments. November 7, 1990, in the Spratly Islands in the South smoked Reef garrison perform tasks were enemy agents attack the entire garrison personnel 11 people martyred sacrifice, verified after several days, six people have found the bodies of five people were found.

1990 South Reef's first seventh takeover smoked 12 people dead six people, five people missing, Anhui 徐会平 burn forever because the Department of the reef treatment survived. Six corpses in two Hunan Lixian gates and Dai Chu said township officials embankment Xuebing. 5 missing persons have my brother Zhou Zhiheng, there reef Chang allegiance.

Zhang allegiance by 300 degrees of myopia glasses found at the top of the sea is a martyr. My brother can not qualitative but disappeared 19 years. In accordance with relevant laws and regulations of the state in the implementation of the border and the disappearance of combat missions in three years as a martyr. But now the State Central Military Commission are still shirk. They have to appeal several times, brother Zhanjiang troops also been countless times, each time without success. Is motherland so treat it heroes and heroines do? People want to know the good news can help me or give me point out one last wish to help my brother to complete the road. Old mother on behalf of nearly 70 years, I first say thanks to all the well-wishers.

The relevant department issued a certificate of revolutionary soldiers sacrificed because of the public to upload up to avoid all suspicion. Is this a caring society does not help me! I am sure there!

We all know whose government caved in out of fear.....

Friendship Pass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Traditionally, the Gate served as the exact border between Vietnam and China.[3][4][5] However, recently the Gate has been in Chinese control and well within Chinese territory,[6] in Pingxiang, Chongzuo County, Guangxi Autonomous Region,[7] since the early 1950s, and the official border between the two nations is beyond this Gate. The new border was later confirmed by Vietnam and Chinese communist officials by a border treaty enacted in June, 2000,[8] with Vietnamese officials stating that some Vietnamese territory along the Sino-Vietnamese border, namely in Cao Bằng Province and Lạng Sơn Province has been ceded to China.[9] This concession met with an uproar among the Vietnamese populace.[10] Nam Quan Gate served as the border maker and entry point to Vietnam between Vietnam & China, hence there's also a Vietnamese historical saying: "Nước Việt Nam ta trải dài từ Ải Nam Quan đến mũi Cà Mau"[11][12] (translated as "The Vietnamese nation stretches from Ải Nam Quan to Mũi Cà Mau (Cape Ca Mau)).

Can u find VN map from Nguyen dynasty that included Friendship pass and China Qing emperor confirmed that pass belong to VN ??

In the 1990s, your own government claimed China moved the border by 300 meters. This book is from 1997, so it doesn't record how spineless your government suddenly became when it caved in and accepted the new border.

Vietnam Joins the World - Google Books

Typical of the land border disputes is that concerning Friendship Pass, which is one of the main connections between the two countries. Here, according to the Vietnamese, China moved the border 300 meters inside what Vietnam considered to be its territory.

In Westminster, an Internet Bid to Restore Viet Land - Los Angeles Times

We are jealously watching while China is showing us the way of doing things correctly (furthering their national interest with extreme prejudice). China has bigger claim over the land and water surrounding Asia than the USA. Next century belongs to Asia and China is leading the way even if that has threatened many Asian nations (rightfully so). Question is can China serve it's national interest without drawing too much attention and threatening too many Asian nations? Or is China deliberately trying to draw all the attention it can?
China is not stupid enough to draw one nations attention totally on itself, it is just testing the waters, in preparation They probed multiple areas and saw the response and time.Therefore they will form a strategy according to it.

BUT

Others around it can also formulate a strategy to counter it!(It all depends who can play the best chess moves to checkmate).

In the 1990s, your own government claimed China moved the border by 300 meters. This book is from 1997, so it doesn't record how spineless your government suddenly became when it caved in and accepted the new border.

Vietnam Joins the World - Google Books

In Westminster, an Internet Bid to Restore Viet Land - Los Angeles Times
So, it means we didnt have a clear border until 2008, maybe the France colony took from u before WW 2, and we returned to u in 2008.

I am responding to your silly idea that the two big boys have the power to decide our fate. No, you are wrong.
it is us who decides our fate.

Vietnam defeated the US when they were at height of the power, during the cold war. as for the Chinese, we defeated them many times in history, including when they were at height in their power, during the times of the Yuan and the Qing. Commie China today is still far from these points. Look at the maps of the Yuan and the Qing, and compare them to PRC today.

you better shut up and stay out of the dispute. It is not your business. better care of yourself.

Lol Vietnam defeated U.S? you orange sniffer, you like to brag with such big mouth...a cat pretend to be a tiger is that what you're. Only Soviet, US and China knew how miserable and pathetic you guys were during the Vietnam war, you are nothing than just a geo-politic bargain amount these three. And if Vietnam defeated China so many time..then tell us how you got the name of vessal state of China for millenium...LMAO.

Lol Vietnam defeated U.S? you orange sniffer, you like to brag with such big mouth...a cat pretend to be a tiger is that what you're. Only Soviet, US and China knew how miserable and pathetic you guys were during the Vietnam war, you are nothing than just a geo-politic bargain amount these three. And if Vietnam defeated China so many time..then tell us how you got the name of vessal state of China for millenium...LMAO.

I think nobody understands these Vietcongs superiority, the Americans don't, the Chinese don't, the Indians don't heck even the Russians never considered that jungle as some kind of a supa powa. Over a thousand year a colony of China, ruled by the French and the Japs. Vietnam didn't do sh!t during WW2, was waiting to be liberated at least Chinese and Indians were fighting.
The Americans simply left VN not because Vietcongs defeated them, and if Viet monkey defeated China so many times how come China has never become a colony of VN but it only dared to turn Cambodia into a VN colony instead.

Back
Top Bottom