What's new

US warns China against new air defence zone

I agree partly. I do not see US taking any action in near future. But a self confident and strong US (from the perspective of the current discussion) with lot many allies in Asia might think and act differently.

China is target #1 because it is the only Asian nation which can jeopardize US' interests in this region. It is not like that US is other Asian nations' friend.

its just power politics, in the end both the Chinese and Americans will find a middle ground from which both can capitalize mutually.....

How does China benefit by bringing the US into the equation? Doesn't a master tactician break and weaken the opposition before bringing it down to it's knees? I believe national ego and national interest not the one and the same thing. I also believe that Chinese policy makers know this fact because they have managed to do the right things in their country's interest so far.

Chinese leaders know what they are doing.

So I'm pretty confident China will do well and so will the rest of Asia.

Chinese leaders know what they are doing.

So I'm pretty confident China will do well and so will the rest of Asia.

In that case my question is: Is China planning to share the region with the US? Is the Chinese posturing all about getting a good deal from the US?

That is like double whammy for the effected countries.

more funs and increased encounters over the sky if China implements ADIZ in the SC Sea. Vietnam will never accept such rule from China. If happens, the situation will escalate to the next level.

Even never accept the rule, what can we do to break the rule ? by our internal power ?

Even never accept the rule, what can we do to break the rule ? by our internal power ?
We have advantage in distant to Spratly, if the war break out, both will suffer serious damage . China has no chance to win in this kind of battle.

The Vietnamese parliament passed in 2012 the "Law of the Sea", that includes nearly the entire South China Sea and puts it under Vietnam's sovereignty and jurisdiction. That means the Vietnamese government is obliged to defend the territory at any cost, should China change the status quo. there is no other option.

Chinese government protested against the law but Vietnam rejected it.
China urges Vietnam to correct erroneous maritime law - Globaltimes.cn

its just power politics, in the end both the Chinese and Americans will find a middle ground from which both can capitalize mutually.....
you mean Chinese watch and do nothing while Americans bomb your country Pakistan. No, neither Chinese nor Americans decide our fate.

The Vietnamese parliament passed in 2012 the "Law of the Sea", that includes nearly the entire South China Sea and puts it under Vietnam's sovereignty and jurisdiction. That means the Vietnamese government is obliged to defend the territory at any cost, should China change the status quo. there is no other option.

Chinese government protested against the law but Vietnam rejected it.
China urges Vietnam to correct erroneous maritime law - Globaltimes.cn

you mean Chinese watch and do nothing while Americans bomb your country Pakistan. No, neither Chinese nor Americans decide our fate.

I have to say this kind of absurdity was expected from an Indian and not from a Vietnamese, well I can say is shut up you commie SOB, Pakistan is still at present much better then you hypo critic bitch eaters, you fight the Americans to drive them out and then become their harlot against China, you dont even have balls to stand up to the Chinese, so be a little more respectful, and mate the Chinese have already decided your fate, so quit taking it up your rear......

I have to say this kind of absurdity was expected from an Indian and not from a Vietnamese, well I can say is shut up you commie SOB, Pakistan is still at present much better then you hypo critic bitch eaters, you fight the Americans to drive them out and then become their harlot against China, you dont even have balls to stand up to the Chinese, so be a little more respectful, and mate the Chinese have already decided your fate, so quit taking it up your rear......
I am responding to your silly idea that the two big boys have the power to decide our fate. No, you are wrong.
it is us who decides our fate.

Vietnam defeated the US when they were at height of the power, during the cold war. as for the Chinese, we defeated them many times in history, including when they were at height in their power, during the times of the Yuan and the Qing. Commie China today is still far from these points. Look at the maps of the Yuan and the Qing, and compare them to PRC today.

you better shut up and stay out of the dispute. It is not your business. better care of yourself.

Last edited:
We have advantage in distant to Spratly, if the war break out, both will suffer serious damage . China has no chance to win in this kind of battle.

You tried in 1988, tough luck though.lol..

I am responding to your silly idea that the two big boys have the power to decide our fate. No, you are wrong.
it is us who decides our fate.

Vietnam defeated the US when they were at height of the power, during the cold war. as for the Chinese, we defeated them many times in history, including when they were at height in their power, during the times of the Yuan and the Qing. Commie China today is still far from these points. Look at the maps of the Yuan and the Qing, and compare them to PRC today.

you better shut up and stay out of the dispute. It is not your business. better care of yourself.

The Chinese and the Russians helped you during the war mate, without them the outcome would have been different, in the world of economic and political power struggles the corporations (not countries) have their spheres of influences, I mean that not as an offence but as a reality, as for me shutting up and staying out of your disputes, this a public forum and as a member I am entitled to post my opinion where ever I wish, regardless of what it may be.....Peace

You defeated us many times, OK,how come we ruled you for a thousand years and you never rule us? You defeated US..that's a joke, they just send in some troops from thousands of miles away and totally destroyed your country,burned everything to the ground,killing thousands if not millions of your people and left unpunished.

The Chinese and the Russians helped you during the war mate, without them the outcome would have been different, in the world of economic and political power struggles the corporations (not countries) have their spheres of influences, I mean that not as an offence but as a reality, as for me shutting up and staying out of your disputes, this a public forum and as a member I am entitled to post my opinion where ever I wish, regardless of what it may be.....Peace

To be fair to the guy, The Taliban in Afghanistan of ending the Soviet empire when Americans provided them with weaponry (Stinger Missiles)

Hundreds of thousands of Afghans were killed, more than million Vietnamese.

You can never doubt the fighting spirit of the Vietnamese though.

They threw out their french colonial master, Subsequently engaged in a bloody war with America and then engaged themselves in Cambodia.

This guy might be a troll, but I for one admire the hell out of the Vietnamese. :-)

my response was an answer to your previous provocative post #22.
yes, the world is dominated by great powers. but no, not everyone is helpless. you can do something in your power.

sure, the Chinese and Russians helped us during the wars, they provided supports to Vietnam because they had a common enemy which was America. They helped us to help themselves. they were selfish and acted for their self-interests. especially very bad: the Chinese stopped supporting Vietnam during the war. Vietnam fought a desperate fight, and the Chinese betrayed their comrade Vietnam.

when you are at war, that is not unusual that first you need to mobilise all internal resources. second, you seek external supports, looking for friends and allies. especially when fighting against a superpower.

yes, even, a superpower as America sought supports and allies when they were at war with North Vietnam. You may have not known, but many countries deployed troops to Vietnam to help the Americans. South Korea alone deployed a total of 312,853 personnel, whereas 4,960 South Korean soldiers were killed and 10,962 wounded on vietnamese battlefields.

You defeated us many times, OK,how come we ruled you for a thousand years and you never rule us? You defeated US..that's a joke, they just send in some troops from thousands of miles away and totally destroyed your country,burned everything to the ground,killing thousands if not millions of your people and left unpunished.
reading a bit of history outside Chinese books will increase your knowledge. I read this comment over and over again.

sure, China ruled Vietnam for a long time. technically speaking the term "rule" is not correct. more correct is
Vietnam was a part of Imperial China for 1,000 years. but since the Viets decided to split up (see Taiwan), we fought many wars against you for independence. We lost many wars, we won many wars. at the end of days, we won more than we lost. that is the reason why Vietnam is still an independent country. we want to be free from the central rule of the Han, the Viets have no intention to rule you Chinese. Beijing sucks.

the Han and the Viet are too different. we can´t live together under one roof.

America lost the war against Vietnam. they admit it. there are thousands of books, articles and films about the war. the world says America lost the war. no point to discuss with you Chinese.

Japan warn the world about the plan, US warn China about the same.
Does it make sense ?

I guess a secret mechanic starts operating to prevent more dangerous action of China.
The more China moves forth, the more enemies against China.

Until you are ready to rule the whole world, you should act carefully

Back
Top Bottom