What's new

US wants Modi to succeed because India must succeed: John McCain

Republicans are not winning this elections. They have been divided in 3 major sections, none of whom will be producing a worthy candidate to face off with most likely John Kerry of the democrats.

Republicans can only put forthe Rand Paul, Ted Taliban Cruze and that homo called Rick Santorum.

Democrats will win simply because Republicans have lost their unity. They have nothing left to hate over and no country to bomb.

Haha I guess you don't know the RULE of American "DEMOCRACY" which says 8 Years Democrats & 8 Years Republicans (ofcourse some exceptions are always there, but never either the Democrat or Republican for more than 8 years in a row). This has been the case always, you can chk.

No matter who comes for Democrat or Republicans but the Next US President will be a Republican. PERIOD.

When John McCain met ISIS !!!

I think senator John McCain has a habit to support and praise extremists-

The issue with meeting islamic leaders or groups is that there is always an opposite side that calls each other terrorists or extremists. There's no concept of democracy or secularism - so for any given side - the other side's either a terrorist, terrorist supporter or an islamist, jehadi, wahhabi, takfiri, dictator, salafi, sunni, shia, mullah etc etc.

The issue with meeting islamic leaders or groups is that there is always an opposite side that calls each other terrorists or extremists. There's no concept of democracy or secularism - so for any given side - the other side's either a terrorist, terrorist supporter or an islamist, jehadi, wahhabi, takfiri, dictator, salafi, sunni, shia, mullah etc etc.

and its no secret- the side which amrika choose to supports financially or military later comes to power to threaten the whole world-
in essence amrika makes the monster and leave it for the world to deal with-

another stupid and desperate question- Lol
I call myself a liberal Muslim and believe me i have not killed any non muslim- :lol:-

May be that is because of the lack of opportunity. KSA doesn't officially murder non-Muslims but that doesn't make it a liberal country.

Back on topic now, US is doing what is in it's best interest. Like all western nations, the US is extremely pragmatic it never makes emotional decisions. US is courting India not because it likes India or Indians, but because India plays an important role on Uncle Sam's geostrategic chess-board. Last time Uncle SAM mistook India for Japan (credit goes to Hillary Clinton) and which effectively led to pushing of the reset button. I hope it will not be repeated again.

Relation between US and India is bound to remain transactional in nature for several decades to come because of the historical realities. The recent ones being arm twisting on the issues of Climate Change and Iran.

and its no secret- the side which amrika choose to supports financially or military later comes to power to threaten the whole world-

US is only exploiting the opportunities being presented to it by the locals. Those who blame America for every evil thing going on in Universe must start the process of introspection.

all sides are considered extremists or wrong sides by some other in islamic groups. When Amrika interacts with GOP or funds them it pisses off the TTP, When they interact with ANA it pisses off the taliban, if they talk to the Sawdis it pisses of the Iranis, etc etc - you get my point? There's no right side in muslim groups - ecpecially for a non muslim.

all sides are considered extremists or wrong sides by some other in islamic groups. When Amrika interacts with GOP or funds them it pisses off the TTP, When they interact with ANA it pisses off the taliban, if they talk to the Sawdis it pisses of the Iranis, etc etc - you get my point?

So now suddenly it should matter what other islamic groups think against the side which gets US support?-
US the champion of Anti Terror campaign?-
what an innovative way to save Uncle Sams face- you indians are creative-

May be that is because of the lack of opportunity. KSA doesn't officially murder non-Muslims but that doesn't make it a liberal country.

Lack of opportunity my as-s
while people are going from britian to do jihad in Iraq and Syria- even from Saudi Arabia-
i am still in saudi arabia and not in Iraq or Syria- it is enough to rubbish your claims-
indeed you statement was stupid as it can get- admit it-

US is only exploiting the opportunities being presented to it by the locals. Those who blame America for every evil thing going on in Universe must start the process of introspection.

Those who blindly support USA needs introspection more than anything- instead of solving terror problems US always help create a new Terrorists Organization-

So now suddenly it should matter what other islamic groups think against the side which gets US support?-

Uncle SAM is responsible for the well being of the American Citizens. The US government serves the interests of the United States of America. Uncle SAM is not responsible for the well-being of the whole Human Race.

Despite all the complaints I have against the US I believe that the American Freedom and Liberty is a real thing, it is proven by the fact that even the most conservative ones would like to migrate to the US in search of better life.

Lack of opportunity my as-s
while people are going from britian to do jihad in Iraq and Syria- even from Saudi Arabia-
i am still in saudi arabia and not in Iraq or Syria- it is enough to rubbish your claims-
indeed you statement was stupid as it can get- admit it-

Those who blindly support USA needs introspection more than anything- instead of solving terror problems US always help create a new Terrorists Organization-

Not saving their face, rather pointing out their mistake - the only way to be right is to stay the heck away from the muslim on muslim lovefest.

McCain is a protegee of George W Bush Jr. What more needs to be said of him ? Recall George W Bush Jr ? The guy who fcuked up the world and ousted Saddam Hussein for the main reason being .."that man tried to kill my daddy" :D

India would do better to never grant Senator McCain a visa if he ever requests one. :D

Republicans are not winning this elections. They have been divided in 3 major sections, none of whom will be producing a worthy candidate to face off with most likely John Kerry of the democrats.

I am skeptical that the democrat candidate will be John Kerry. His track record (United States Senatorfrom Massachusetts, Chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, hairman of the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, 66th Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts) lines up nicely with the secretary of the state position, but not with presidential position, which typically goes to individuals with governor of a state or vice-president on his resume. (The only two exception in 20th century until now is JFK and Obama. Obama attracted a lot of voters because his ethnicity and the unpopularity of Bush. JFK, well...he is JFK.

A more important factor is that Kerry is born in 1943, which makes him 73 years old in 2016. Currently, the oldest US president at inauguration is Ronald Reagan at 69. 73 is just a little too old.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom