What's new

US wants Modi to succeed because India must succeed: John McCain

McCain is a warmongering douchebag who takes selfis with Al-Qaeda. India should be careful dealing with him and his gang.
All the more reason India should heed McCain:-). Why would any Pakistani wish India any good?

You do care- dont be naive- thats the country you go crying to for banning Hafiz Saeed et al.
Apaches will come with some restrictions so like it or not you will have to care-
Re read my post genius I said when they say anything on related to India not Pakistan and it's not crying, had it been crying US wouldn't have even done anything for instance you guys are crying since partition in front of US to talk and intervene on Kashmir issue, what did you get back? And about apache, Where the hell did that come from?

Re read my post genius I said when they say anything on related to India not Pakistan and it's not crying, had it been crying US wouldn't have even done anything for instance you guys are crying since partition in front of US to talk and intervene on Kashmir issue, what did you get back? And about apache, Where the hell did that come from?

Apaches gets in very easily- Thats the amrikan way to make indians care-
We got F-16's and since then we are listening- :lol:-

Is that why they denied him a visa for a decade? The reality is that Americans are shit scared of Asia's rise. In fact half of America's economy would collapse without the contribution of the immigrants from countries like China, India, Iran etc. Modi must continue to look east and forge strong relationships with China, South Korea, Japan and Russia.

there wasnt a african american US president till date either

Two surprises in such a quick succession in very unlikely.Between as per recent trend every 8 year, US switches from one party to other party.

And yet you accepted the Apache-
Man you do realize sooner or later you had to give in-

In India there is something called technical evaluations and trials.

And what give in are you talking about ?? Apache is best in it's class.

McCain is a warmongering douchebag who takes selfis with Al-Qaeda. India should be careful dealing with him and his gang.

We know how to handle these Americans.We know this game.We have lot of other options

Even the most liberal Muslims are far more extremist that Modi. So I guess John McCain is not standing up to his reputation.

Your saving face statement- cant get stupider than that-

Back
Top Bottom