What's new

US wants Modi to succeed because India must succeed: John McCain

What i've said is factually correct. You can't expect peace preaching from a known warmonger.
Even if it is factually correct (which it is not), it is still an ad hominem attack, and therefore an invalid counter argument.

For example, if somebody accuses a politician of having accepted bribes, and he shows evidence for that, if the politician does not counter the evidence, but simply tells that person that his mother is a $%$%$@, that's an ad hominem, and an invalid defence. EVEN if that person's mother is a $%$%$@, factually and truthfully.

It is a subcategory of the fallacies of irrelevance. McCain's character is irrelevant to whether Modi's success is important to India or not.

BTW I would be very interested in knowing how you can factually demonstrate that McCain is a douchebag.:D

America wouldn't vote for a female President just yet. Kerry on the other hand has a very strong chance.
Oh Come One... If it can vote for a African American president, it can very well for a woman president as well. Jeffrey Archer predicted it long back :)

John McCain wants Modi to succeed in exterminating Muslims i guess-
Thats the thing making him different and suit amrikas foreign policy-

I see indians are blushing hearing positive from McCain-
The same amrikan people when speak the truth have indians going lady gaga over them-

The same amrikan people when speak the truth have indians going lady gaga over them-
There they go again. You know what, let's wait for the end of Modi's term and see if muslims will be exterminated or not from India. My guess is that there will be a lot MORE muslims after five years than there are now.

LOL Indians don't give a damn about what US or even Obama thinks about anything related to India.

no matter which party you choose in USA , all are warmongers and play dirty politics.
Traditionally Republicans have been better. But then the best thaw in Indo-US relations happened in the times of Bill Clinton
forgot bush ?
Republicans are right wingers just like BJP. Now if you voted for BJP then you will certainly like to see a Republican as US President.

There they go again. You know what, let's wait for the end of Modi's term and see if muslims will be exterminated or not from India. My guess is that there will be a lot MORE muslims after five years than there are now.
They know that they are just making sure by asking again and again the same thing, even if it's none of their business.

I do hope so- btw historically amrikan acknowledgment always has negative effects on a foreign country in question-
They are notorious to squeeze the juice out according to their desire and leave the mess-

@SwAggeR l There is always a country to bomb but for bombing, republicans would need to borrow cash from China which won't happen as their total campaign rhetoric is going to be 'bash China for everything'.

LOL Indians don't give a damn about what US or even Obama thinks about anything related to India.

You do care- dont be naive- thats the country you go crying to for banning Hafiz Saeed et al.
Apaches will come with some restrictions so like it or not you will have to care-

Did you read OP or as always ”islam khatre mein hai” syndrome ??
Truth like US treasury named and banned finance of few new terrorist organisations ??

@SwAggeR l There is always a country to bomb but for bombing, republicans would need to borrow cash from China which won't happen as their total campaign rhetoric is going to be 'bash China for everything'.

I didn't know US outsourced printing of $$ to China. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom