What's new

US wants China's support on sanctions against North Korea

China should and will act in it's own interests. Not American interests.

The main reason China tolerated this government for so long was to serve her interests and kept the American soldiers away from her border. I think it's time for China to take it to the next level and install a much friendlier government than the one now. Also the most import strategy is keep the US/SK hands off the NK meddling at all costs.

The main reason China tolerated this government for so long was to serve her interests and kept the American soldiers away from her border. I think it's time for China to take it to the next level and install a much friendlier government than the one now. Also the most import strategy is keep the US/SK hands off the NK meddling at all costs.

This was definitely our 1950s strategic, but today it does really matter with the military outpost.

The biggest problem is that greedy South Korea would have more land dispute with us if it has successfully annexed its northern brother. :coffee:

Two options to install new and friendlier government. Either a coup directed by the generals or China declaring war with NK. We can't have SK/JP/NATO/USA attacking NK. Both options are unlikely to happen if you ask me.

^ China declares a war against DPRK? wow this is great imagination man!

Hahaha exactly, that's why i don't see the possibility to happen for a new government. :D

Face it we are stuck with a dangerous and "crazy" neighbor.

If RoK attacks DPRK and wins the war which overthrows Kim's regime, there is no reason for the USGIs to station in the peninsula.
The unification will keep RoK very busy entertaining their northern brothers for another 10 years at least. They will be more dependent on us economically since they have more mouths to feed. This 10 years are valuable to us for our sustaining and continuous development.
When our military and economic strengths are so much over and above RoK and equal to its allies' , do we have any reservation for not capably defending ourselves if the allies try to rough us up?

Two options to install new and friendlier government. Either a coup directed by the generals or China declaring war with NK. We can't have SK/JP/NATO/USA attacking NK. Both options are unlikely to happen if you ask me.

Yes it will not happen by itself unless China makes the first move and finds a way to tempt a few top generals to make the move. I'm sure there are many dissatisfied generals in that bunch that are willing to take the change if the prices are right. It's not going to be easy but doable. Otherwise China would just sit and waiting to be blackmailed. Now is the prefect time because of international supports.

Let's me ask you guys this, what should China do if this regime is crazy enough and threatens to sent a missile to China? Don't say she won't because this regime has no limited to her stupidities.

Yes it will not happen by itself unless China makes the first move and finds a way to temp a few top generals to make the move. I'm sure there are many dissatisfied generals in that bunch that are willing to take the change if the prices are right. It's not going to be easy but doable. Otherwise China would just sit and waiting to be blackmailed. Now is the prefect time because of international supports.

Let's me ask you guys this, what should China do if this regime is crazy enough and threatens to sent a missile to China? Don't say she won't because this regime has no limited to her stupidities.

The generals are too loyal i think.
If they dare to threat China then we threat them back with our megatons.

^ threatening of using megatons is not an option. This will give RoK, Japanese good reason to ask for nukes from the USA

nor can we set up a coup within their camp. this will worsen the situation and escalate the tension to a war

If RoK attacks DPRK and wins the war which overthrows Kim's regime, there is no reason for the USGIs to station in the peninsula.
The unification will keep RoK very busy entertaining their northern brothers for another 10 years at least. They will be more dependent on us economically since they have more mouths to feed. This 10 years are valuable to us for our sustaining and continuous development.
When our military and economic strengths are so much over and above RoK and equal to its allies' , do we have any reservation for not capably defending ourselves if the allies try to rough us up?

I really don't think the US/SK will invade NK. For one the potential damages to the lives and infrastructures of SK are simply too great for them to take that kind of adventures. Secondly the futures cost of rebuilding Nk is too huge.

One way they can takeover NK is the total collapse of the NK political machinery and the factions of her military are warring with each other. The reason I mention the army fighting each other because in the event of civilian government collapse the military has has the wherewithal to hold the country together. So such scenario would force SK to take the North if China stands aside.

So unless the above happened we're going back to square one, the North will still holds the same position today if nothing is done. Even if she say she'll give up further developments of nukes, no one would believe her.

The generals are too loyal i think.
If they dare to threat China then we threat them back with our megatons.

We don't know that for sure unless we try and sometimes they might seem to be loyal outside but insidious from within. And besides money and power always test the wills of the best.

No matter what happens China shall not go make threats towards NK afterall we are brothers. They might be getting weirder and crazy these days but ain't stupid. Kim Jong-il was a clever leader and his family will use the same strategy to continue to play the game with the Americans. I know you are just asking IF they would threaten China, but the chance is just too low. We are their only ally, sharing good ties for so long. The Kim family and the generals must be extremely crazy if they ever dare to declare us as enemy. China will just stand by and do nothing, the Americans won't just go attack them and NK does what it does best, playing games and become the next nuclear super power.
What can America do anyway? Look how NK can freely test nuclear explosions, fire rockets. The only thing USA does is just putting sanctions and trying to gain support from China.

US doesn't need a reason to do anything. It does what it wants to when it wants to unless stopped by a stronger force.

Remember what 以瑟列 did in 1967, North Korea hasn't done anything nearly as bad, and North Koreans don't own China's government, and there's no China-Korea Political Action Committee that bribes government officials to favor North Korea in China.

Even though that NK is a ungrateful piece of sh!t, but China still won't sell them to USA and SK, because these two are even worse. :coffee:

I really don't think the US/SK will invade NK. For one the potential damages to the lives and infrastructures of SK are simply too great for them to take that kind of adventures. Secondly the futures cost of rebuilding Nk is too huge.

One way they can takeover NK is the total collapse of the NK political machinery and the factions of her military are warring with each other. The reason I mention the army fighting each other because in the event of civilian government collapse the military has has the wherewithal to hold the country together. So such scenario would force SK to take the North if China stands aside.

So unless the above happened we're going back to square one, the North will still holds the same position today if nothing is done. Even if she say she'll give up further developments of nukes, no one would believe her.

I think if it is not because of our presence (to some extent Russia as well), they would have launched the attacks some years ago. Japan and RoK have been mourning about the threats of DPRK for a long time.

US doesn't need a reason to do anything. It does what it wants to when it wants to unless stopped by a stronger force.

Remember what 以瑟列 did in 1967, North Korea hasn't done anything nearly as bad, and North Koreans don't own China's government, and there's no China-Korea Political Action Committee that bribes government officials to favor North Korea in China.

wow, good Chinese Bro!

Yep, the bully can do anything so that's my proposition of buying time for another 10 years by not engaging as far as possible in a war if it happens in the Korean peninusula !

Even though that NK is a ungrateful piece of sh!t, but China still won't sell them to USA and SK, because these two are even worse. :coffee:

We all know that but it is running way out of control and we are not selling it but to take a more passive role

I think if it is not because of our presence (to some extent Russia as well), they would have launched the attacks some years ago. Japan and RoK have been mourning about the threats of DPRK for a long time.

wow, good Chinese Bro!

Yep, the bully can do anything so that's my proposition of buying time for another 10 years by not engaging as far as possible in a war if it happens in the Korean peninusula !

We all know that but it is running way out of control and we are not selling it but to take a more passive role

必须那样写,我学校要求所有学生安装网络记录软件。。。你也该知道QQ输入器是自动填写YSL名字的,我就改了一下而已,哈哈。

Back
Top Bottom