What's new

US Wants BD to Deploy Troops in Afghanistan

I dont think AL will get out of power only for that. But there is risk of Mullahs Mudding the water capitalizing the sentiment of the fraction of people. People are way smarter than what it used to be 40 years back.:tup:

Yeh, they are getting smarter along with value-degradation in djuice people who think about whom to fcuk, when to fcuk and where to………….

People have elected AL two times after Ershad in lieu of existence of the word Bismillah in the Constitution. People may choose to do otherwise if they play with this word. We use this word whenever we start doing something, like eating or going out. It is part of our culture. What is wrong if we start our Constitution with this word? We do not have to do negative things only to please our neighbour.

Are 'idolaters' in Bangladesh also say Bismillah before doing anything or are they out of constitution's reach?

Let me ask you the opposite question.
Is there a party in Bangladesh who could remain in Power after implementing Sharia Law?

It will be more difficult for anybody to have Sharia law than AL to get rid of Bismillah. You know what I mean?

Even the hard core Mullahs in BD never demnded for introduction of Sharia Law, and they do not speak against the English civil codes. But, when some one plays with Bismillah, it will be the starting of endless demands of these Mullahs until they make BD a Taliban country.

Yeh, they are getting smarter along with value-degradation in djuice people who think about whom to fcuk, when to fcuk and where to………….

So you are accepting the fact that people had changed. Be it dejuice or non juice.

Are 'idolaters' in Bangladesh also say Bismillah before doing anything or are they out of constitution's reach?

Majority must be granted. Hindus are free to say whatever they like in BD. But, many of them say Bismillah also. Is it a crime to start a job in the name of God? If you say yes, then we do not have to follow your culture. Rather, you should follow our one by learning to thank God or Vagwan all the time. It is certainly not a crime.

Majority must be granted. Hindus are free to say whatever they like in BD. But, many of them say Bismillah also. Is it a crime to start a job in the name of God? If you say yes, then we do not have to follow your culture. Rather, you should follow our one by learning to thank God or Vagwan all the time. It is certainly not a crime.

Constitution must not be written with majority in mind because it shows how state supposed to see her citizens irrespective of religion or race or majority(Though reality is different in most cases). I don't start a job in the name of god, however I don't have any problem with anyone doing that. However according to your constitution, anybody who wants to put his/her faith on it, has to believe in Islam.

Constitution must not be written with majority in mind because it shows how state supposed to see her citizens irrespective of religion or race or majority(Though reality is different in most cases). I don't start a job in the name of god, however I don't have any problem with anyone doing that. However according to your constitution, anybody who wants to put his/her faith on it, has to believe in Islam.

A BD Hindu does not have to believe in Islam, really, but by uttering only a few token words that we use, he may be depending more on God or Shyanbhu whatever you would like to call Him. However, we never force a Hindu and we do not regard him as a follower of Islam even if he utters a few words, although many of us are also not practicing Muslim themselves.

Last edited:
A BD Hindu does not have to believe in Islam, really, but by uttering only a few token words that we use, he may be depending more on God or Shyanbhu whatever you would like to call Him. However, we never force a Hindu and we do not regard him as a follower of Islam even if he utters a few words, although many of us are also not practicing Muslim themselves.

It should be his/her prerogative to utter those words, it should not be made mandatory, that's the point I'm trying to make.

It should be his/her prerogative to utter those words, it should not be made mandatory, that's the point I'm trying to make.

On personal level, it is every body's own jurisdiction whether to utter or not. But, it is not that simple to delete such utterings from the Constitution when about 90% people are Muslims. the other 10% will have to live with it. It is not against any group of people.

Thats exactly what I was trying to say. Its very hard to separate religion from the state. Even controversial, a lot of American eshtablishment contains Christian Symbols. Once it is there, its hard to remove. Same goes for "Bismillah" which was absent in the original constitution and was considered one of the most progressive constitution in the third world. But once incorporated then its kinda freaky to erase that altogether. Same as when you dont have a Mosque or Mandir in your neighbourhood and still life goes on but once erected you dont dare to demolish that. Forgot Ram Mandir? People still crying for it after 500 years of demoltion..:P

On personal level, it is every body's own jurisdiction whether to utter or not. But, it is not that simple to delete such utterings from the Constitution when about 90% people are Muslims. the other 10% will have to live with it. It is not against any group of people.

does it mean the hindus in BD have to say Bismillah because of constitution?

does it mean the hindus in BD have to say Bismillah because of constitution?

No, its not part of the constitution but at begining. Nobody has to read or follow it.
Every session of our parliament starts with Quran recitation. Most government program does include Quran recitation as well. And the minority already accepted this pain in the a$$. .Other than these symbolic thing their rights are protected by many laws and principle in the constitution

Every session of our parliament starts with Quran recitation. Most government program does include Quran recitation as well. .

This is the right thing to do. To us nothing more important than the words of Allah. Allah has created us so we must acknowledge the sovereignty of Allah. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom