What's new

US vows to defend Japan against China

I only taught you some cultural history and the truth about Japanese way of handling WW2 history. Whether you find it balanced or not is up to you. Chinesetiger didn't bother with an ignorant so i took the trouble to educate you. IF you don't like it fine, leave it at that.
WTH???o_Oo_O
what is ur problem??
i dont think it shud bother u....whether i'm ignorant or not..
my post was not for u to answer.....

WTH???o_Oo_O
what is ur problem??
i dont think it shud bother u....whether i'm ignorant or not..
my post was not for u to answer.....

LOL whatever dude, this is a forum where everybody has the freedom to reply, something you Indians like to advertise India as the worlds biggest democracy. And now you want to restrict me from replying. That's contradictory, besides you should thank me for educating you some historical facts and the relations between China/South Korea with Japan.

LOL whatever dude, this is a forum where everybody has the freedom to reply, something you Indians like to advertise India as the worlds biggest democracy. And now you want to restrict me from replying. That's contradictory, besides you should thank me for educating you some historical facts and the relations between China/South Korea with Japan.
happy now

The likelihood of a war with us and USA is very small to none. There is too much MAD involved. And since both of us are nuclear power if we dutch it out, there will be no winner until one side resolves with nuke.

I always laugh when people say they can replace China manufacturing ability. I mean, oh please! We don't become a manufacturing monster out of nothing, you know? Years of experience, millions of workforce, billions pouring into building manufacturing facilities, and a maturing supply chain logistics that we have is unthinkable. No single country can do what we did without pouring at least a trillion dollar into those investment, have the supply chain figuring out, and in addition to having hardworking million of workers ready and prepare.. Not so easy, my friend. LOL

If Americans will not defend Japan - their empire destroyed instantly. Nobody would trust them - all the "allies" instantly desert to the other side.

Agree. If USA stated they will defend Japan, they will. Don't guess what unlikely to happen.

Agree. If USA stated they will defend Japan, they will. Don't guess what unlikely to happen.

US stated they will defend Japan with an assumption that it will be able to get away unharm. And sure you vietname dream day and night for such protector :lol:

US stated they will defend Japan with an assumption that it will be able to get away unharm. And sure you vietname dream day and night for such protector :lol:

We never depend on any protector ... you know.

In details, USA stated they will defend Japan if you attack Senkaku islands.
And they throwed your ADIZ into trashcan by order a sortie of B52 passing it.

We never depend on any protector ... you know.

In details, USA stated they will defend Japan if you attack Senkaku islands.
And they throwed your ADIZ into trashcan by order a sortie of B52 passing it.

After losing U.R.S.S as protector, it's vietname habit to look for mentor , we know you for millenium:lol:. As for USA, we care less about their lips service just to please Japan...you never the back door deal between China and US.

300x206.jpg

After losing U.R.S.S as protector, it's vietname habit to look for mentor , we know you for millenium:lol:. As for USA, we care less about their lips service just to please Japan...you never the back door deal between China and US.

300x206.jpg

We have been fighting Chinese invasion for thousand years. Which is our protector all the time ? but ourselve ?
Not only Chinese, but Mongols, Siam ...

We have been fighting Chinese invasion for thousand years. Which is our protector all the time ? but ourselve ?
Not only Chinese, but Mongols, Siam ...

you protector at all those time was China...that's how you got name as tributary state of China :lol:

You cannot read ? the all-the-time enemy of Vietnam during thousand year is China ... And we need no protector to keep our land safe / liberated from China

Back
Top Bottom