What's new

US UAV shot down in Pakistan

If we can be shot down in an unarmed atlantique on our side then why not warning NATO heli's hat have been attacking and kiling inside Pakistan on CIA orders? Justified action. Certainly if it is with light weapons... You cannot expect us to die like last time when harrami afghani told US to attack out military post. I hope they realize that talking oneside abour souvereign nation and doind the usual attacking backdoors should be answered with shooting down everything that is non Pakistani.

Report also says that it 'landed' so one may conclude that most vital parts are intact. :coffee:

Last thing that we need now is US/NATO doing what they are trying to do, because it will just raise the already strained relationship between the two sides. Also right now when we are involved in such a crutial period where there is a do or die situation for both sides in Bajur, we dont need this BS from the US and NATO. They need to refrain from such stupidity. Do not push us beyond a certain point where are primary concern becomes the US /NATO and not the taliban.

Last thing that we need now is US/NATO doing what they are trying to do, because it will just raise the already strained relationship between the two sides. Also right now when we are involved in such a crutial period where there is a do or die situation for both sides in Bajur, we dont need this BS from the US and NATO. They need to refrain from such stupidity. Do not push us beyond a certain point where are primary concern becomes the US /NATO and not the taliban.

Absolutely, Any accidental shots by soldiers may hit aircraft then God knows what may happen.

Absolutely, Any accidental shots by soldiers may hit aircraft then God knows what may happen.
Yeah but the US has intentionally already killed Pakistani soldiers, civilians. I know an American life is worth more than Pakistani life, but I think we have earned the right to about 10-15 American casualties by now.

Maybe another Atlantique gets shot down? Stupid reaction from Indian that is part of blaiming and trigger happy nation.

If something happens like this to India they would be on the news everywhere to nuke the nation...:blah:

Yeah but the US has intentionally already killed Pakistani soldiers, civilians. I know an American life is worth more than Pakistani life, but I think we have earned the right to about 10-15 American casualties by now.

True, For all developed countries their citizens life is very important as it affects political calculations, In developing countries most of the times they are unware or lack political will or find themselves helpless in helping their citizen in trouble in other countries.

Maybe another Atlantique gets shot down? Stupid reaction from Indian that is part of blaiming and trigger happy nation.

If something happens like this to India they would be on the news everywhere to nuke the nation...:blah:

But that was IAF which shot it down not soldiers on the ground and not accidental firing.

Back
Top Bottom