What's new

US 'Troubled' By Crimea Leader's India Visit

I know the facts on ground unlike u,,,and i comment it based on reality and not based on my own whims and fancies.
Go to kashmir and ask any kashmiri what he/she wants and get ur answer.
I've a kashmiri neighbor who never complains about Indian government, infact she says she doesnt want to live here.
Btw shes a muslim.

I am downplaying it,,its even more serious
I see it as an issue but i dont see it as a gargantuan.

I've a kashmiri neighbor who never complains about Indian government, infact she says she doesnt want to live here.
Btw shes a muslim.

I don't believe u one bit.
No one seriously will.

But maybe she is an odd one out.Religion is a great force,,nothing wrong if kashmiris want to live with pakistanis.
Point is we cannot let that happen otherwise tomorrow every state with minority hindu population will revolt(assam)

Punjab survived because of hindu population and compatibility between hinduism and sikhism and of course intervention of the army.
Here army has to do all the job.

I see it as an issue but i dont see it as a gargantuan.

Not for u,,ask a kashmiri who wants to cede away.
He may lead worst life in pakistan but wants to go anyway,same as migrant hindus and sikhs are coming from pakistan

No one seriously will.

But maybe she is an odd one out.Religion is a great force,,nothing wrong if kashmiris want to live with pakistanis.
Point is we cannot let that happen otherwise tomorrow every state with minority hindu population will revolt(assam)

Punjab survived because of hindu population and compatibility between hinduism and sikhism and of course intervention of the army.
He may lead worst life in pakistan but wants to go anyway,same as migrant hindus and sikhs are coming from pakistan

You know what?
you're imagining stuff.
I think an average kashmiri is smart enough to not step on a sinking titanic. And another 5 years would be decisive.

majority is short, if average height taken all over the world i dont think it would be more than 5.5
i think it would be 5'6" or 5"7".

You know what?
you're imagining stuff.
I think an average kashmiri is smart enough to not step on a sinking titanic. And another 5 years would be decisive.

U overestimate their intelligence.
However yes,,maybe one day..........

Good we don't need to toe American policy .... A balanced approach is always good while dealing with two heavyweights....

No one seriously will.

Now that's why RSS & other orgs like it are nessecary

If it was occupation against the will of people then ppl would not have defied cold and boycott calls to cast votes recently.

Kashmiris defied boycott calls and voted in large number because they did not want a Hindu CM in J&K and they wanted to retain Art 370.

This is a fact.

Kashmiris defied boycott calls and voted in large number because they did not want a Hindu CM in J&K and they wanted to retain Art 370.

This is a fact.
Only the results will tell us the real reason as to why voters came out in such large numbers.
I see it as their "vote for change" attitude.

Does anyone think the majority of the Crimean population is against to be be part of Russia? No? In that case it's a secession and not an annexation as the US-led propaganda likes to tell us.

majority of cimeans told you this in person?

Back
Top Bottom