What's new

US Tries to Stifle Chinese Space Advances

The Space Shuttle and the Buran are not standalone vehicles. They are part of a larger system consisting of boosters, fuel tanks etc. A sharp contrast to US's Space Shuttle, Buran had its main launch engines on the Energia Rocket (equivalent - the huge fuel tank in the Space Shuttle), which it did NOT take into space. So that means a lot of differences between the two programs.
Also, Russians had their own reusable vehicle program culminating in the Buran.

You can find plenty of differences when it comes to anything non Chinese can't you. Your example on the engines dropping off at different times is less different then the difference between a spacecraft that has propulsion and one that does not. But keep up the double standards when judging things though.

You can find plenty of differences when it comes to anything non Chinese can't you.

Thats because they all have histories filled of valiant efforts, human sacrifices, trial and error and brilliant innovations to reach to the level they have reached. Not skim off someone else's work, without any history of their own, and call it their own.

I am sorry, atm, there nothing impressive in your repertoire.

Thats because they all have histories filled of valiant efforts, human sacrifices, trial and error and brilliant innovations to reach to the level they have reached. Not skim off someone else's work, without any history of their own, and call it their own.

Really? China's history is filled with innovation. Including the very rockets that made all these other rockets possible. Ignore that much?

But whatever. You can keep thinking China is completely incapable of innovation.

I'm sorry that you're so dogmatic. And answer the entire post if you have any guts.

As I already found the Shenzhou does not resemble the Soyuz

Soyuz

soyuz-tma-7__1.jpg

Shenzhou

_40902138_shenzhou_vi2_inf416.gif

They do not even share external similarities.

And what about the Long 2E and the Soyuz? The resemblence is great, but that is not the point i am trying to make, the point is, when a Chinese rocket or space craft resembles a competitor it is claimed that it is by coincidence but appearently the same does not apply to Russia.

Really? China's history is filled with innovation. Including the very rockets that made all these other rockets possible. Ignore that much? But whatever. You can keep thinking China is completely incapable of innovation.

I'm sorry that you're so dogmatic. And answer the entire post if you have any guts.

Lets not get carried away, a discovery that was accidental and eventually led to simple tube and gunpowder did not make modern rocket or space flight possible. The first rocket has nothing to do with even the V-2 besides the fact that they were cylindrical and both had trust.

Chinese inventions are unique because they are derived from the Yellow River civilization -- the most central and important civilization in world history. Who else has been around for 1000's of years inventing everything on the planet? Nobody. Who else is the present day rising superpower? Nobody.

Ultimately, China's unique success is testament to the superiority of our technology over all others. And China's success is obvious -- it's drawing envy from third world holes and former fallen superpowers.

when the import production tech make china so superior? china make stuff on her own? yes, but with foreign production machine.

the only problem of india is she dont have manufacturing industries base, cant apply foreign, europe high tech production machine, so they have to buy all defence stuff, so it make china so superior now?
1980年代生产水平最高的上海车厂,准备与德国合资(上海大众),外国普遍怀疑能否进行,一个最乐观 的德 国30岁记者参观过上海车厂这样报道:“大众汽车将在一个100年前的孤岛上生产,工人懒散, 生产用的葫芦 吊,橡皮榔头都是我爷爷用的工具。”

日本记者当时参观武汉最好的钢厂,发现钢厂有水压机铭牌居然是1898年日本产品,连忙问厂长 是否错误,厂 长回答:没有错,因为质量好还在用。

u say china catch up the developed world, a gap of a century in 30 years, on her own? i dont believe it.

I can't stop laughing.

Superiority complex BS, much?

Thats stretching it a bit too far, aint it? Most, almost all of the Chinese designs are derivatives of ex-Soviet designs. Enuff said. Even the much vaunted Shenzhou craft resembles the Soyuz spacecraft, though its much larger and got its own propulsion system - a definite improvement. So much for an independent program!
Good for you! Yayyyyy!!

the question is india is relying on direct foreign equipments and parts to its every single launches, until new why india still hasnt figured out how to do with its own?? do u know the words, high tech industrial capability and technological know-how?? because india is lack at those, fact``

and also those so called chinese uses e-soviat this and that were all claims, no solid facts, there are no prove of any transactions....and also it is fact that russian's first rocket are the derivatives of WWII germany rockets.

the buttom line is country can only 'copy' things when it reaches the technological know-how and industrial capability...india is far from that which is why there is no comparison between india and china`fact!

u r realy lack of the very basic common sense of science and technology. every single invention or development of technology was/is/going to be based on previous well established ground``the most famous phrase from Isaac Newton:“If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.”

india is nowhere near modern science field apart ur hign-fly media hyps.... China just starts entering the modern science field after 30 years 'basic homework'

Copying on a test is easy if you have 3 things: pencil, paper, and a way to access a correct set of answers.
Attempting to copy when you lack any one of these is completely useless and foolish.
Attempting to copy when you lack all 3 is even more foolish.
Claiming to be "above copying" when in fact unable to copy due to lacking all 3 is far more foolish.
Laughing at other's innovations as copies when oneself is unable to copy is the most foolish of all.

Copy is just a word they are using to discount Chinese ability to manufacture stuff. If people really want to discuss who would be the best with regard to copying, I say it will be US, because Americans have everything at hand to turn any great ideas into reality. The only reason they don't copy is because nothing from other countries is worth copying in the eyes of the Americans. They have the best aircrafts, best warships, best guns, etc,if they want to improve they have come up to with better ideas on their own. Therefore, the most important ability here is the ability to manufacture, to materialize ideas, which I believe China is still lacking.

Another Chinese racist. "Anglo-Saxon" ?? Do you realize how small the "Anglo-Saxon" population of the USA is??? The US would easily transfer space and ICBM technology to India if India were willing to be a true ally of the USA. India has always hedged its bets and reveled in being "non-aligned". If India ever decided to befriend the USA, then the USA would treat India the same way it treats its NATO allies.

India has never been able to, and will never be able to, catch up China.

If Racism is the best you could come up with, then I'll highly recomend you read the worldwide comments here regarding why India can't:

Steve Sailer's iSteve Blog: India v. China, Again

I bet that they must sound like music to you, including , of course, all my posts there. :P

Don't call yourself a super power until you can feed your people , accomplish sustenable GDP and Quality GDP. When you have more than 2 allies and a 5 th gen jet no this fake demonstrator that has few stealth outside the nose.

China has massive problems from water loss and desertfacation of it's farmlands.

Your economy is based off of currency manipulation of the RMB that leads to you exporting and no consumption once the us labels you a currency manipulator , you will be brought to your knees like japan with the plaza accord

We are the superpower the greatest civilization ever on this planet
Us is an idea freedom for any man race creed USA

Back
Top Bottom