What's new

US Tries to Stifle Chinese Space Advances

Stop sucking up to China, most look at Vietnemese as 'roaches'i have been told directly by a Chinese that most Chinese people view themselves as superior to all other races, infact they like to joke that in ancient times everyone painted their faces like apes while China had clean runing water.

LOL, you have the nerve to accuse Chinese people of being racist, when your own country Russia, is widely regarded as being the Neo-Nazi capital of the world?

BBC NEWS | Europe | Russian racism 'out of control'

Tell me, how many people in China, have been murdered by Neo-Nazis? It is virtually unheard of in China, but a common occurence in Russia.

Russia has an estimated 2% of the world population, yet holds 50% of the world's Neo-Nazis.

The number of Russian neo-Nazis is estimated at around 85,000, "half of the world's total", according to western news agencies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_post-Soviet_Russia

And here is the original Washington post source, which quotes the numbers from the "Moscow Human Rights Bureau". http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/07/AR2008040702718_2.html?hpid=topnews

Stop sucking up to China, most look at Vietnemese as 'roaches'i have been told directly by a Chinese that most Chinese people view themselves as superior to all other races, infact they like to joke that in ancient times everyone painted their faces like apes while China had clean runing water. You think that the Chinese in this forum think you're an equal to them? Think again, according to them the Japanese, Koreans, and Vietnemese are all sell outs, and inferior. Whites are 'white trash' Russians are 'rapists', 'murderers' and 'drunk russkies'. You, me and almost everyone is inferior because Chinese people have 'high IQ's'.

Let me quess, China? :lol:

Are you that naive to beleive in the Asian brotherhood nonesense and looking out for one another? Wake up and smell the coffee. The reality is most Asian do not like one another :lol:

Who liberated Vietnam from US oppression? Who took in massacre victims and political prosecution victims from Indonesia, Malaysia and later Vietnam when it turned against China? Who feeds the poor in Africa without bombing them, who gives aid without strings attached, who not only gives fish but gives fishing poles?

You also should stop generalizing, I've never called Russians any of that, and have only utmost respect for Russia. It is you that does not have respect for China, stop projecting your feelings onto others.

LOL, you have the nerve to accuse Chinese people of being racist, when your own country Russia, is widely regarded as being the Neo-Nazi capital of the world?

Tell me, how many people in China, have been murdered by Neo-Nazis? It is virtually unheard of in China, but a common occurence in Russia.

Russia has an estimated 2% of the world population, yet holds 50% of the world's Neo-Nazis.

Racism in post-Soviet Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here is the original Washington post source, which quotes the numbers from the "Moscow Human Rights Bureau". Moscow Killings Blamed on Racism - washingtonpost.com

And he got all those so-called direct information from "one so-called Chinese", very convincing, I think i could even claim i was told "face to face from 100 russian told me that russian look down upon all races as sh!t" damn, as stupid as it can get:lol:

And he got all those so-called direct information from "one so-called Chinese", very convincing, I think i could even claim i was told "face to face from 100 russian told me that russian look down upon all races as sh!t" damn, as stupid as it can get:lol:

LOL, I have asked him for an actual source, to back up his ridiculous claim here: "Stop sucking up to China, most look at Vietnemese as 'roaches'".

Of course, he doesn't have a source, because he is just talking BS as usual.

On the other hand, when I responded by saying that Russia was the Neo-Nazi capital of the world, I backed it up with sources from BBC and the Washington Post, and with even with numbers from the Moscow Human Rights Bureau itself.

Thanks for trying to speak on our behalf. :rofl:

I'd like to see an objective source for this "assertion" you just made.

I doubt you have one though, you're just spewing BS as usual.

It's American street slang you kid. I been, lived an traveled to many places including the US. Like i mentioned earlier the roach term is street slang, and before you go around claiming i'm making 'assertions' i have been told this by a Chinese (half white)American police cheif, with an FBI backround. :lol: His name was Ron Louie, this is the same guy that said Chinese people look at everyone as inferiors :lol:

Besides American law enforcement i have law enforcement contacts in Australia, Australia has a large Chinese population, but to make thinks more interesting i know someone that has broke up a Chinese organized crime ring, how is this or Austrailia related? These bad boys were intarigated, they have no love for other Asians.

And sorry, i have no tape recording as proof.

Racism in post-Soviet Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here is the original Washington post source, which quotes the numbers from the "Moscow Human Rights Bureau". Moscow Killings Blamed on Racism - washingtonpost.com

How cute, too bad most Russian hate skinheads/neo nazies, infact there are plent of posts with me condowning their view, i can't say the same for many Chinese when, after all 90% of the Chinese on this forum spout racial superiority whether it's in the form of having high IQ, or other Asians including Phillipenos, Japanese, or Koreans being a subservants, slaves, or having low IQs.

And Jeez how many forigners have been attacked in China as compaired to Russia? Last time i checked Russia has one of the highest populations of forigners, how may forigners live in China? Who would the Chinese racists attack? Maybe another Asian if they could distinguish them.

And i love the thanks you got from the well know racist, Below_freezing. This is the same guy that constatly boast about superior Chinese IQ, inferior Asian, and the call to stomp out Christian like roaches. The other day a Chinese member stereotyped all Russian as 'drunk russkies'. So don't go around acting like mosty Chinese people are angels, i'v seen the Chinese mentality on this forum and i'v been told by Chinese themselves what they really think of none Chinese.

How cute, too bad most Russian hate skinheads/neo nazies, infact there are plent of posts with me condowning their view, i can't say the same for many Chinese when, after all 90% of the Chinese on this forum spout racial superiority whether it's in the form of having high IQ, or other Asians including Phillipenos, Japanese, or Koreans being a subservants, slaves, or having low IQs.

Then why do you have 50% of the world's Neo-Nazis, even though you only have 2% of the world's population? This number is from the Moscow Human Rights Bureau itself, and let's not even talk about the ridiculous number of racist murders that occur in Russia.

Here is what is going to happen. I'm going to use international sources, and officially reported numbers, to back up my arguments.

While you're going to rely on some anonymous hearsay, and assumptions based on a couple of internet posts.

Now I admire the Russian civilization, to the point where I even went out and learned a couple of phrases in the Russian language. I just hope the rest of them don't turn out to be like you.

[
Who liberated Vietnam from US oppression? Who took in massacre victims and political prosecution victims from Indonesia, Malaysia and later Vietnam when it turned against China? Who feeds the poor in Africa without bombing them, who gives aid without strings attached, who not only gives fish but gives fishing poles?

You also should stop generalizing, I've never called Russians any of that, and have only utmost respect for Russia. It is you that does not have respect for China, stop projecting your feelings onto others.

Wrong, i had a Chinese guest vist me on Saterday and growing up in Vladevostok/Nohodka my families best and most trusted friends were Chinese and Koreans. I have no problem with China, i only have a problem with some of the extremist views that are shared by many Chinese members on this forum as well as many Chinese in general. I have stated before that there are many outstanding Chinese people, afterall i can not generalize everyone, but the fact is i see much racism on this forum and i have been told by Chinese themselves that they think they are general superior to other, like i said i can not speak for everyone but the truth is the truth and the truth is many Chinese on this forum have a strong hate for none Chinese.

[

Wrong, i had a Chinese guest vist me on Saterday and growing up in Vladevostok/Nohodka my families best and most trusted friends were Chinese and Koreans. I have no problem with China, i only have a problem with some of the extremist views that are shared by many Chinese members on this forum as well as many Chinese in general. I have stated before that there are many outstanding Chinese people, afterall i can not generalize everyone, but the fact is i see much racism on this forum and i have been told by Chinese themselves that they think they are general superior to other, like i said i can not speak for everyone but the truth is the truth and the truth is many Chinese on this forum have a strong hate for none Chinese.

I'll just ask you this: how many Chinese with 2 Chinese flags have ever insulted Russia or Russians? Find 1 instance of me saying "drunk russkie" or something similar?

Then why do you have 50% of the world's Neo-Nazis, even though you only have 2% of the world's population? This number is from the Moscow Human Rights Bureau itself, and let's not even talk about the ridiculous number of racist murders that occur in Russia.

Here is what is going to happen. I'm going to use international sources, and officially reported numbers, to back up my arguments.

While you're going to rely on some anonymous hearsay, and assumptions based on a couple of internet posts.

Now I admire the Russian civilization, to the point where I even went out and learned a couple of phrases in the Russian language. I just hope the rest of them don't turn out to be like you.

Did i ever argue that there are no skinheads in Russia? I stated that i dislike them, and you, thinking that you are clever come out and said, "Then why do you have 50% of the world's Neo-Nazis". You know the difference between me and you, i'm not afraid to admite to problems in my county, can you say the same? There are plenty of Russians that are racists, me not one of them, but do you have the guts to admite the same for China? Or is China perfect? We have Chinese racist on this forum that will not admite to being racists even though there posts proves otherwise. Anything that is not favorable to China is anti Chinese.

There are plenty of Russians that are racists, me not one of them, but do you have the guts to admite the same for China? Or is China perfect? We have Chinese racist on this forum that will not admite to being racists even though there posts proves otherwise. Anything that is not favorable to China is anti Chinese.

China is certainly not perfect, just read my posts.

And when did I ever say that China had no racism? I live here, I am well aware of the racism here.

Just look up the term "Hei gui" (or "huk gwai" in Cantonese).

I'll just ask you this: how many Chinese with 2 Chinese flags have ever insulted Russia or Russians? Find 1 instance of me saying "drunk russkie" or something similar?

You said plenty of bad things again other Asians, you constantly use IQ to make other feel inferior, and you regularly insult Christianity by calling for the extermination of Christian ex: (stomp out Christian) (use strategic force against Christians). And I never said that it was you that said anything about Russian it was members like schinese and ChineseTiger. But the reason I even entered this discussion was because of the Chinese, Vietnamese brotherhood, we all know that is crap, you know it and I know it.

You said plenty of bad things again other Asians, you constantly use IQ to make other feel inferior, and you regularly insult Christianity by calling for the extermination of Christian ex: (stomp out Christian) (use strategic force against Christians). And I never said that it was you that said anything about Russian it was members like schinese and ChineseTiger. But the reason I even entered this discussion was because of the Chinese, Vietnamese brotherhood, we all know that is crap, you know it and I know it.

lmao, this ruskie is hilarious. What the hell the brotherhood between China and Vietnam has anything to do with an European nation named Russia?

Your country can promote your brotherhood with Ukraine/Poland/Romania or whatever, we don't even give a f@ck about.

Next time, don't ever stick your nose on other people's business.

The reason there's no racism in china 90 % are Han Abd tge rest live in the middle of nowhere.

China is certainly not perfect, just read my posts.

And when did I ever say that China had no racism? I live here, I am well aware of the racism here.

Just look up the term "Hei gui" (or "huk gwai" in Cantonese).

So why such an uproar? You know perfectly well that many Chinese dislike Vietnemese, an they are not afraid of hiding it, not on this forum not on other forums and not in videos. Again this comes back to the whole Asians looking out for one another thing, which is nonsense. Similarly, it comes back to having the courage to admite that your countrymen have racist views. You can tell me Russia has racists and i would not argue, infact i myself have spoke about it many times.

I haven't seen Schinese in here for a while. But his comments are continued by someone like Hong Wu. In any case, I do understand that various Chinese empire did regard itself as the superior organization. Also, I did also detect many Chinese used IQs test to "prove" their racial superior views. Unfortunately, IQ test is one of the most bias tests out there. (Anyone want to know my reasoning, please look up the details yourselves online) In any case, with the recent economic development out there, many younger Chinese had forgotten the recent suffering of China and falsely believe the their economic development rate will continue indefinitely. They start to project that China will be the #1 economy or military once they graduated. Because of this, some started to develop views that clearly would be regarded as racism by modern standards. And these guys would only make a fool of themselves in this forum.

To me, they are just immature Chinese boys that need to grow up and start to regard one another from the content of the character instead of ethnic background. Hopefully, some of their views as just like pimples on their faces now that they will disappear as they grow up and enter the society.

Back
Top Bottom