What's new

US Tries to Stifle Chinese Space Advances

Freedom for all oppressed minorities!
chinese_imperial_map.gif

Break free from the Han Imperialist!

Anywho, I see that I'm angering the Little Wangs in the forum, so I'll close with a list of countries that despise the Pseudo-Communist Empire:
The Republic of China
The USA
Russia
Korea
Japan
Vietnam
The Philippines
Mongolia
The Western Turkestan Countries (Kazakhstan, Tajikstan, Turkey, etc.)
Nepal
India
Bhutan
The Burmese People
The Iranian People
Thailand
Indonesia
Malaysia
Australia
New Zealand
The people of the Arab world
All of Europe
All of Latin America (But especially the People of Venezuela and Cuba)
The People of All the African countries you exploit.
And anyone who hates capitalists, communists, stalinism, racial purists, and world dominating supervillians.

And don't forget me ;-)

Anywho, I see that I'm angering the Little Wangs in the forum, so I'll close with a list of countries that despise the Pseudo-Communist Empire:
The Republic of China
The USA
Russia
Korea
Japan
Vietnam
The Philippines
Mongolia
The Western Turkestan Countries (Kazakhstan, Tajikstan, Turkey, etc.)
Nepal
India
Bhutan
The Burmese People
The Iranian People
Thailand
Indonesia
Malaysia
Australia
New Zealand
The people of the Arab world
All of Europe
All of Latin America (But especially the People of Venezuela and Cuba)
The People of All the African countries you exploit.
And anyone who hates capitalists, communists, stalinism, racial purists, and world dominating supervillians.

And don't forget me ;-)

Let me know when you people become an empire and then we talk, other than that go serve the 'white' man while your at since it's that time of year again (building houses, mowing lawns, get drunk and beat wife for low sexual production).

Oh yeah, that list you just gave above is a demonstration of all the economic partnership of China. Nice try, but but you failed once more to incite hate and disruption of the Asian empire.

Good to know you are a race war advocate. Now...Should there be a war between the US and China, do you advocate all Asians in the US to side with China, and if they are US citizen, like yourself, betray their country in anyway possible?

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

This is not about the Viets. This is about the Chinese.

Yes, anything to destroy to elite upper class (whites) and remake America better! I served my country and I'm not going to die for their welfare and lifestyle. If you think life is that colorful and honky dory in America you need to go out more and look at who's really in charge of the country. Jesus F*cking Christ is all your thoughts that asinine or are too colonized to understand?

NO, this is about not just the Chinese but everyone including the Viets, whether you like it or not!

Dunno...You are a Chinese. You tell us.

Good...Then you are advocating a 'race war' by proxy. Nice to know your true 'color'.

Nice to know there's still a sell out, watching out for the Anglo Saxons interests and believing that they will reward him with equality and other famous B.S. Let me know when our race don't ever have to worry about humiliations by "Americans" no matter how much we've accomplished and sacrifice for them.

Back
Top Bottom