What's new

US to transfer Afghan war's, military equipment to Pakistan.

good news:
couple of days back I was going to Peshawar, when I reached n Peshawar on GT road, I saw a white truck loaded with two Humvee coming from Peshawar towards (may be) Pindi. I could not take a snap due to surprise where these two Humvee are going? Now this news add an new angle as initialy I thought tht these two Humvees may be going back home(though its seems to early)

Well I know that...but you know what...You can take a donkey to the pond, but you can't make him drink water.

No dear its not so Pak do have very strong evidence of indian involvement in Baluchistan but that check will be cashed at appropriate time. Because anyone familiar with International Relations Knows that it is not only hard proof that matters but factors like ones need and greater cooperation in others domain.

example:(Don't debate on example plz)
Remember Indians were claiming and providing evidences of Pak involvement in India and in Kashmir since 70s but Western world never bothered about those Hard evidences, till Indian Economy boomed and West needed India on economic and others domains only then these evidence were taken by West seriously.

WOW that's gud can any buddy! claim that what equipments it would be?? share pics if any ....Thanks! :pakistan: :usflag:

you are new so i suggest go and read up on proxy wars in balochistan written by your own indian newspaper, many indians openly claim here about there hand in bla support so go and do your homework my dear

so believe we will be getting some goodies? am hard time believing this since india has already cried and moan at the their footsteps

Hi,

Same thing happened after the iraq war---but india cried murder---india will cry murder again---. It will create situations in india to castigate pakistan---. Like the staged parliament attack in 2002---.

Pakistanis need to learn to counter this in a more professional manner---like just before the Putin's visit to pakistan---this video came out by the egyptian about the prophet---and the pakistanis---stupid as they are created a riot in pakistan---and Putin had to cancel his visit to pakistan because of security reasons---.

Did prophet Mohammad gain any thing out of that protest----nothing other than a few dead muslims and a lot of destroyed muslim property all over the world---.

Pakistan again became a loser when Putin's visit was cancelled---pakistanis made their nation a loser---wallah---who needs enemies when the citizens of a nation are ready to do that job.

first WHAT AWESOME WEALTHY NATION THE USA are that they can LEAVE BEHIND billions of dollars of military hardware behind

at a BLINK OF AN EYELID

Secondly i agree with the POSTERS who claimed FREE FOR ALL

The most sensitive STUFF will be detroyed or taken back to USA
TRANSPORTS logistics AND SMALL ARMS will be handed over to several SOURCES ie AFGAN ARMY. AFGHAN PARA MILITARY & PAKISTANI ARMY if you guys have the logistics and organisation to BRING THEM BACK. More importantly WILL AFGHANNISTAN LET YOU DO THIS.

AFTERALL THIS IS THERE COUNTRY

Hi,

Same thing happened after the iraq war---but india cried murder---india will cry murder again---. It will create situations in india to castigate pakistan---. Like the staged parliament attack in 2002---.

Pakistanis need to learn to counter this in a more professional manner---like just before the Putin's visit to pakistan---this video came out by the egyptian about the prophet---and the pakistanis---stupid as they are created a riot in pakistan---and Putin had to cancel his visit to pakistan because of security reasons---.

Did prophet Mohammad gain any thing out of that protest----nothing other than a few dead muslims and a lot of destroyed muslim property all over the world---.

Pakistan again became a loser when Putin's visit was cancelled---pakistanis made their nation a loser---wallah---who needs enemies when the citizens of a nation are ready to do that job.
hmmm ok, never looked at it that way, so US wants to arm us so we could fight WoT after they leaave, they want to stabilize the region as they know it is important to get Pakistan on board, but yet they cant make Karzai think the same way as he has his own strategy to follow post 2014

We may see a bunch of artillery pieces and so on
but nothing sensitive.

otherwise our eastern neighbors will cry their hearts out.
no pun intended.

No dear its not so Pak do have very strong evidence of indian involvement in Baluchistan but that check will be cashed at appropriate time. Because anyone familiar with International Relations Knows that it is not only hard proof that matters but factors like ones need and greater cooperation in others domain.

example:(Don't debate on example plz)
Remember Indians were claiming and providing evidences of Pak involvement in India and in Kashmir since 70s but Western world never bothered about those Hard evidences, till Indian Economy boomed and West needed India on economic and others domains only then these evidence were taken by West seriously.

BTW stop begging for electricity from India.

Electricity import from India a priority for Nawaz - thenews.com.pk

Nothing free in this world its the price they are paying pakistan for transit and majority of arm are for PA and left over for AF .Because US knows that Taliban is going to take over and mayor of kabul will be beheaded in full public view.

US is not leaving behind anything accept few empty tenants. May be few Mi17 helicopter under US army and light old rejected weapons, which are useless to carry back. 7.62 etc..Plus don't think Pakistan is interested in leftovers. Let's wait and see. After Iraq war Pakistan took hundreds of T59s and other Russian made tanks.

The news is that the US may give equipment to Pakistan.....now activate your pea size brain and tell us where do the drones or the so called begging bowl comes into the equation. BTW, Indians are the highest number of illegals in USA now.

We are atlest not doing illegal activities here like ..you know who.

Begging? is that how you do business? read the report troll... the money will be stuff into ur mouth for the electricity.

I know that....kindly visit that thread and educate some of your buddies. I am posting one view....by the way, the proposal has came from the Pakistani side. My bad....edited and corrected.

2d18sjb.jpg

I know that....kindly visit that thread and educate some of your buddies. I am posting one view....by the way, the proposal has came from the Pakistani side. Although money has been promised, it is a known fact that India will never see the it in their accounts, as was the case for leasing railway engines. Pakistan never pays....

2d18sjb.jpg

Im not responsible for others... we never leased engines from india.. that plan never materialised! so you except us to pay you for what? offering locomotives?

Back
Top Bottom