What's new

US to transfer Afghan war's, military equipment to Pakistan.

Yes, We are scared, not of pakistani m,ilitary might but of the asymmetric warfare forced upon us. I am indeed scared of surplus ammunition, and small arms systems making it's way to pakistani establishment which cries non-state actors when it's mercenaries kill and maim innocent civilians in India. It might not be a big deal for you to worry about, but yes indeed it worries us. Your addiditonal mortars and howitzers shell indian position to facilitate infiltration.

as far as being armed to teeth, what is % of gdp you sanction for your military compared to India??
just because my neighbour on eastern front is being paranoid i should not be concerned about active warfare on the western front?
we are fighting a war on western front so we need it.
on ther hand US has made it clear and many senior members have said it we won't be getting any sophisticated equipment, nothing which is already not in the streets, satellite phones, radios, rpg they have been on the streets as sold by ANA soliders themselves and the looted nato trucks.
since when have you guys started worrying about our few extra howz and mortars, i just visited indian defence section where you guys are demonstrating you defence mightiness

a video i made last week, i was driving so took a bit of risk, you can clearly see MRP and humvee ennroute to karachi

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we will pay for these.......... and is probably part of the "major arms deal" we heard about a few weeks back...

india is the root of alll evil in south asia not usa!
you guys support the ttp, the tamil tigers, mukti bahani, all terrorists organizations to destabilize your neighbors

Oh really...TTP..I suppose they call India as Hindustan...and do you really believe a Islamic terrorist group will take help from India. If you would have said BLA, I would have believed but TTP....find no logic. By the way Taliban is also a Pakistani creation..if it is out of your control why blame India for it.

Tamil tigers..yup..may be supported by the Tamils...but India do not comprise of Tamil Nadu...there are 28 other states and other union territories. BTW Indian Army was deployed against them and Indian PM Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated by LTTE..if India was supporting it these things won't have happened.

Mukti Bahini is your creation...you think people will sit silent and look their mothers and sisters being raped by Urdu speaking Pakistani Army. It was a failure of Pakistan..which was exploited by India. If you have treated the Bangla speaking Pakistanis equally and respected them for who they are, I think Bangladesh would still be called as East Pakistan.

Oh really...TTP..I suppose they call India as Hindustan...and do you really believe a Islamic terrorist group will take help from India. If you would have said BLA, I would have believed but TTP....find no logic. By the way Taliban is also a Pakistani creation..if it is out of your control why blame India for it.

Tamil tigers..yup..may be supported by the Tamils...but India do not comprise of Tamil Nadu...there are 28 other states and other union territories. BTW Indian Army was deployed against them and Indian PM Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated by LTTE..if India was supporting it these things won't have happened.

Mukti Bahini is your creation...you think people will sit silent and look their mothers and sisters being raped by Urdu speaking Pakistani Army. It was a failure of Pakistan..which was exploited by India. If you have treated the Bangla speaking Pakistanis equally and respected them for who they are, I think Bangladesh would still be called as East Pakistan.

Whats with this "You can put the blame on me " attitude.Their Malik couldn't furnish a single proof of Indian involvement in BLA during his 5 year tenure.So how can we be blamed even for BLA ???

1835.gif

USA will give most weapons and Machinery used in Afghanistan to Pakistan other than War Planes
@Aeronaut @ANTIBODY @nuclearpak @Leader @WebMaster @Arsalan and others

Hi,

It was coming for a longtime and our neighbour was and is having a very hard time with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats with this "You can put the blame on me " attitude.Their Malik couldn't furnish a single prof of Indian involvement in BLA during his 5 year tenure.So how can we be blamed even for BLA ???
you are new so i suggest go and read up on proxy wars in balochistan written by your own indian newspaper, many indians openly claim here about there hand in bla support so go and do your homework my dear

Hi,

It was coming for a longtime and our neighbour was and is having a very hard time with that.

so believe we will be getting some goodies? am hard time believing this since india has already cried and moan at the their footsteps

Back
Top Bottom