What's new

US to resume military training programme for Pakistan: State Dept

What else has been in the works for months :azn: ? And when will that/those news break :-) ?

Everything will come to light eventually.

I know. Block 72 is our favourite topic. US is ready for it.

But instead, we're diverting funds for Block 3 (superior radar, EW, pods, weapons) and of course, mass production.

What a disaster...

Always a slave to US... As long as Pakistan's military won't shed its love for US, nothing will change.

There is nothing disastrous about this. It's all about exposure. Flying CCIP upgraded F-16s against F-15s and F-35s will give us the much needed confidence for future wars. We need to send in more people infact.

Pakistan military has done vast crackdown on its officers, spies are dealt with impunity. Superseding and early retirements are also being given out.
People need to understand, not so announced cold war is in full swing, Pakistan establishment has decided to move in chinese camp, after US India Strategic military alliance. Now the agents of chaos in global world are using different state institutions to destabilize Pakistan by picking on Pakistan military.

But instead, we're diverting funds for Block 3 (superior radar, EW, pods, weapons) and of course, mass production.

There is nothing disastrous about this. It's all about exposure. Flying CCIP upgraded F-16s against F-15s and F-35s will give us the much needed confidence for future wars. We need to send in more people infact.

India doesn't operate US jets. The only way our boys are going to be better against Indians will be when they participate with Russians and Chinese.

I take it the USAF/DoD really want to meet him.
He show down SU-30 right ?

:yahoo::dance3::dance3:
@Mangus Ortus Novem Effects Of July meeting, coming to light now...

What are khafeeleaks 1, 2 and 3?
My dear YoungPak,

All fine and dandy... however, I am more for: Show me the money! (Give us OUR money back)

KhafeeLeaks 1 n 2 ...

However, I am more interested in KhafeeLeaks3... that would be a real schoker for GanguLungiz.

Anyhow, let Time reveal/solve all mysteries!

Mangus

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom