What's new

US to press Pakistan to 'squeeze' Haqqani network: Hillary Clinton

the only thing pakistan will squeeze is america's balls

wait for anar season and squeeze them some taaza taaza anar juice....those guys over at State Dept. and Pentagon could do with some

the Haqqanis are a tribe; they expect us to go to war with an entire tribe? That's what they want.

That's not what they'll get.

You will realize as soon as US withdraws, you will have no influence in Afghanistan. You are doing this under the umbrella of occupation. You will also realize that you are always on the wrong side in Afghanistan. You were with Soviets before and now are with the Americans. Amazing how India with such an efficient foreign policy always ends up in sinking ship, upside down.

pakistan has its own drawbacks, so does iran when the US & nato forces withdraw from afgunistan the advantage surely lies with pakistan, iran & china,

offtopic i am french canadian.

wait for anar season and squeeze them some taaza taaza anar juice....those guys over at State Dept. and Pentagon could do with some

the Haqqanis are a tribe; they expect us to go to war with an entire tribe? That's what they want.

That's not what they'll get.

Yea, just wait and one day the Haqqanis will turn their guns on Pakistan and want their own state of Pashtunwala.

The more leeway you give rogue elements such as the Haqqani to formulate their divergent positions than Pakistan, the more danger there is of Pakistan fragmenting.

Just like the Meshuds turned their guns on Pakistan 2007 and killed thousands of people, Haqqanis will do the same.

A Snake has no master.

Yea, just wait and one day the Haqqanis will turn their guns on Pakistan and want their own state of Pashtunwala.

The more leeway you give rogue elements such as the Haqqani to formulate their divergent positions than Pakistan, the more danger there is of Pakistan fragmenting.

Just like the Meshuds turned their guns on Pakistan 2007 and killed thousands of people, Haqqanis will do the same.

A Snake has no master.

you must be smoking some strong shyte mate, may i have a drag of it plz?:rofl:

you must be smoking some strong shyte mate, may i have a drag of it plz?:rofl:

Care to respond to my comment with a more intelligent post or is that beyond your capabilities. :)

Care to respond to my comment with a more intelligent post or is that beyond your capabilities. :)

lol seriously dude? :rofl: ya clearly have lost the plot, tht shyte must be really strong :rofl:

on topic: afta us&nato leaves afgunistan all these small tribes will join together to benefit from the mineral riches afgunsitan has to provide, is that so hard to undastand? i don't see why they have to fight when theve got some serious money to make.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/14/world/asia/14minerals.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all U.S. Identifies Vast Mineral Riches in Afghanistan

this shyte was neva about any bleedy religion it was all about money & powaaaa

lol seriously dude? :rofl: ya clearly have lost the plot, tht shyte must be really strong :rofl:

on topic: afta us&nato leaves afgunistan all these small tribes will join together to benefit from the mineral riches afgunsitan has to provide, is that so hard to undastand? i don't see why they have to fight when theve got some serious money to make.

I rest my case. HAHAHA :)

I suggest you learn to spell first before engaging in these topics.

Its like putting the horse before the carriage or in your case a sentence before you have a brain to write it. :)

I rest my case. HAHAHA :)

I suggest you learn to spell first before engaging in these topics.

Its like putting the horse before the carriage or in your case a sentence before you have a brain to write it. :)

words of wisdom indeed :angel:

What do you know? you are making progress. :rofl:

Well from your Avatar, you look like one. :)

Everybody goes after the avatar. Tsk tsk.

I don't think anyone would say I look Indian. And if you think that's me in the avatar you are mistaken.

Everybody goes after the avatar. Tsk tsk.

I don't think anyone would say I look Indian. And if you think that's me in the avatar you are mistaken.

You are right. The baby looks more intelligent than you. :rofl:

Good day

Back
Top Bottom