What's new

US to press Pakistan to 'squeeze' Haqqani network: Hillary Clinton

Which section of taliban are you fighting? ,,, i guess u have created quite a few of them !!!

Haven't created any. Only a misinformed Bharti will come make such a statement, when it's the furthest thing from the truth. Pity.

US & Nato are about to withdraw from afgun in a year, now we have iran, pakistan & china chasing the afgun minerals.

Pakistanis are idiots. They could use the haqqani network and Taliban to their advantage but they choose to fight them for the Americans.

^

You are a simple man my arab friend. That's why little Israel will bully all of your nations for eternity.

I am very proud my country doesn't kill its own people to make the Americans happy.

just curious, what's saudi's position on kashmir, will saudi's help pakistani's to liberate kashmir or choose to be on india side?

I don't know whats the goverment position, I assume peacfull resolution blah blah blah
The people obviously 110% with Pakistan or independance, but not with India.

I don't know whats the goverment position, I assume peacfull resolution blah blah blah
The people obviously 110% with Pakistan or independance, but not with India.

if people are 110% with pakistan then why all the new defence deals with india? any change of position by govt?

if the govt stand is for peaceful resolution i am all up for it :tup:

It is laughable. One the one side we have US. A superpower with tremendous resources and technology held up by one obscure individual named Haqqani.

On the other side, we have superpower-wannabe, India, held by one individual named Hafiz Saeed. If and only if, these individuals are removed, the superpower will win in Afghanistan and the wannabe will become a superpower.

Isn't it ironical that powerful nations are held ransom by one individual each!! Quite hilarious.

It is laughable. One the one side we have US. A superpower with tremendous resources and technology held up by one obscure individual named Haqqani.

On the other side, we have superpower-wannabe, India, held by one individual named Hafiz Saeed. If and only if, these individuals are removed, the superpower will win in Afghanistan and the wannabe will become a superpower.

Isn't it ironical that powerful nations are held ransom by one individual each!! Quite hilarious.

India has it's own drawbacks but no where it is a wannabe, in future will see a truely super power india, if india chose to put all her internal differences aside for once.

as the withdrawal in afgun starts will see a real shift in south asian dynamics, a real one indeed.

Pakistan is playing a dangerous game.

It is pretty much growing snakes in its back yard and chucking them across to its neighbours (Afghanistan and Kashmir).

What Pakistan needs to realize is that these snakes are loyal to no one. And they will bite Pakistan back and then Pakistan shouldn't weep when that happens.

if people are 110% with pakistan then why all the new defence deals with india? any change of position by govt?

if the govt stand is for peaceful resolution i am all up for it :tup:
90% of Saudi foreign policy is about Iran, the government wants India to stop buying their oil. Pakistan knows that. or should.

India has it's own drawbacks but no where it is a wannabe, in future will see a truely super power india, if india chose to put all her internal differences aside for once.

as the withdrawal in afgun starts will see a real shift in south asian dynamics, a real one indeed.

You will realize as soon as US withdraws, you will have no influence in Afghanistan. You are doing this under the umbrella of occupation. You will also realize that you are always on the wrong side in Afghanistan. You were with Soviets before and now are with the Americans. Amazing how India with such an efficient foreign policy always ends up in sinking ship, upside down.

Back
Top Bottom