What's new

US to cut off aid to Palestinian, veto Palestinian recognition in UN

Yeah i know what you mean, coward.
You want other Muslims to die so that your twisted ideology may come true, you don`t have a death wish as you say, you`re fine watching on your TV how Israelis kill other Muslims.

I`ve met people like you, it is quite encouraging that most of our enemies are cowards like yourself, so keep Gangstering up on PDF. :)

Salam aleikum, craven.

Coward? Get a grip Mr Sadddo. You nation is unreasonable and the proof is everywhere - you dont need to look hard. You guys were good at hiding it and trying to pretend to be "the nation with good intent". Now you frankly are so blatant and cant be bothered in pulling the wool over our eyes. I agree you are the abusers of Palestinians big style. Is this perhaps to issues and historically what you have suffered in the past??
Cowards are those who attack defenceless people. You are world famous for being cowards. You are the cowards and bullies and hid behind others.
Before throwing insults look at yourself and your history. Dont throw stones at others when living in a glass house.

w/salam Sadddddo. :hitwall:

Coward? Get a grip Mr Sadddo. You nation is unreasonable and the proof is everywhere - you dont need to look hard. You guys were good at hiding it and trying to pretend to be "the nation with good intent". Now you frankly are so blatant and cant be bothered in pulling the wool over our eyes. I agree you are the abusers of Palestinians big style. Is this perhaps to issues and historically what you have suffered in the past??
Cowards are those who attack defenceless people. You are world famous for being cowards. You are the cowards and bullies and hid behind others.
Before throwing insults look at yourself and your history. Dont throw stones at others when living in a glass house.

Well said bro :azn:

Oh no, we openly admit that we will hunt down every animal(men by your standards) that tries to commit acts of terrorism against Israel and our allies.
We`re quite proud of our hunting capabilities truth be told, it`s what makes Israel the living boogy man for terrorists worldwide. :)

Oh no, we openly admit that we will hunt down every animal(men by your standards) that tries to commit acts of terrorism against Israel and our allies.
We`re quite proud of our hunting capabilities truth be told, it`s what makes Israel the living boogy man for terrorists worldwide. :)

Firstly you dont know me to to know my standards.
Secondly the allies you have? What planet are you born on? lol
Thirdly you say you are proud of your hunting capabilities?? Are you equally pride of the attrocities you have committed? Just stop stealing other peoples property and crawl back into the hole you have come out of. You are cowards cowards cowards. You dont like facing the truth do you?
Let the truth be told and PteX its obviously hurting you.
w/salam :hitwall::hitwall:

Firstly you dont know me to to know my standards.
Secondly the allies you have? What planet are you born on? lol
Thirdly you say you are proud of your hunting capabilities?? Are you equally pride of the attrocities you have committed? Just stop stealing other peoples property and crawl back into the hole you have come out of. You are cowards cowards cowards. You dont like facing the truth do you?
Let the truth be told and PteX itd obviously hurting you.
w/salam :hitwall::hitwall:

We have but few true allies, i`ll grant you that, but your country has felt more than once Israeli expertise and more than in one war. :)
And yes, i`m quite proud of my country.

In jew world all goyam are Animals and now have a new label called terrorists. It is still funny how Israel labeled IHH a terrorist organization. LoL what's next the US is a terrorist org too? And all its members are animals?? who are to be hunted down??

Israel.....If you frown to it you are terrorist, I even read an Israeli saying Obama is a terrorist for calling for a two state solution LoL

Our forces could do a lesson or two in urban hunting from you guys (barring our spineless government). Any tips? :azn:

I even read an Israeli saying Obama is a terrorist for calling for a two state solution LoL

Mate, the definition of terrorist is not homogenous to all countries around the world especially in today's environment. For example, when 26/11 happened, Kasab the surviving perpetrator belonged to a "freedom fighting" group as per our dear neighborhood. Now the definition of terrorism is very different here as well. I think the same is applicable for Israelis. Anyone trying to tear their motherland apart is a terrorist for them, regardless of what position the person may be.

I am sure that your dear king will also consider anyone trying to tear KSA into tiny countries as a terrorist too. Anyone that threatens the peace and order of a state, threatens the lives of its nationals and public, threatens to destroy the peace, calm and order in that country is deemed as a terrorist. That is the only common definition of terrorist for all of our countries be it India, Israel, KSA, Pakistan, USA, Russia, China etc. However, with the involvement of politics in this, it becomes more complicated as perceptions of what is terrorist vary for two rival countries.

For instance, LeT is a terrorist organization for our country, but for Pakistan it is a freedom fighting institution. For Pakistan BLA and TTP are terrorists because they're causing havoc in their country. Hezbolla and others are terrorist in eyes of Israel but not for South Africa. There are many more examples.

Sorry that type of statements won't help...

It's all about technology n science...
Who is more forward in those 2 will be stronger...

U may say all the millions of palestinians will rush into isreal...But a single toxic gas can kill as many of palestines u can ever imagine...

And don't think israelis will use just conventional weapons when their land is being invaded....

And BTW did sahih bukhari give this statement before six day war???
if he gave this statement after that war,they he may be similar to Zaid hamid

If muslims have soo much hate and want to wipe them out of this world...Then i must say they have the right to protect themselves.....And Israel u'll have all support from 85% population in India...

Well said. :azn:. They've got ordinary policymakers who could put our cowardly government top brass to shame in terms of national dedication. If only MMS was a true lion like his surname claims to be.... wishful thinking.

------------

Coming on topic, don't you think what this Sahih Bukhari has said is very very Nazi-ish in terms hating entire Jewish populance? There are videos here posted by members where they show Jews opposed to Israel as well. Are they to be blamed for this as well? Then there is no need to think why rest of the world has such a big spotlight on your guys?

this arrogance reminds me:

Last edited by a moderator:
this arrogance reminds me:

Hitler threatened entire peoples, regardless of their deeds collectively or as individuals. Ptex is boasting of Israel's skill at killing criminals. What are the main differences between them? The justice of the Israeli cause and the deaths of thirty million people in WWII. So why aren't you ashamed?

Our forces could do a lesson or two in urban hunting from you guys (barring our spineless government). Any tips? :azn:

Well, that really depends if the Indian government wants to learn from us. ;)
These guys know best.

Hitler threatened entire peoples, regardless of their deeds collectively or as individuals. Ptex is boasting of Israel's skill at killing criminals. What are the main differences between them? The justice of the Israeli cause and the deaths of thirty million people in WWII. So why aren't you ashamed?

And the entire collectively of palastenians are all criminals???

And the entire collectively of palastenians are all criminals???

dont bother..watch the video and see how Nazis were drunk with power and threatened to kill Jewish criminals(yes jews were criminals for them)..then look at those zionists.."we have power and we kill,hell yeah,they are devils"..

the fact is these people are no less crazy f*cks than nazis.

Well said. :azn:. They've got ordinary policymakers who could put our cowardly government top brass to shame in terms of national dedication. If only MMS was a true lion like his surname claims to be.... wishful thinking.

------------

Coming on topic, don't you think what this Sahih Bukhari has said is very very Nazi-ish in terms hating entire Jewish populance? There are videos here posted by members where they show Jews opposed to Israel as well. Are they to be blamed for this as well? Then there is no need to think why rest of the world has such a big spotlight on your guys?

Yeah, Islam neither tells its followers to go into blindly into battle unprepared. Apparently, the Arabs fell asleep during Soviet sponsored tank lectures. Result - two damaged Israeli Centurions destroying an entire Syrian armored division. They were terrible in air warfare as well. Only a band of PAF pilots actually did well - with no losses.

Although, I can honestly say that a lot of wrong-doing has been done on part of the Arab leadership - both politically and military. Much of it couldn't come to terms even today. They don't think about the consequences of the key decisions they make. The kind of thoughtlessness on part of the Arab leadership just gives the Israelis more reasons to go about its usual practices today - i.e. building of Jewish settlements.

The State of Israel exists - understandable. But considering that there is no recognition of a Palestinian state on part of the Israeli leadership, along with their powerful backers in the US, what will happen to the Palestinian (Arab) inhabitants in the Holy Land? Are they supposed to just blend in Israel? That's not going to happen, because Israel will no longer be a Jewish state. So the question is - what will happen to the Palestinians? What about the Palestinian refugee issue?

Oh and by the way, Iran does have a considerable Jewish population, not too many shenanigans there - although I am not a great fan of the current Iranian regime. The adviser to the Moroccan king is Jewish.
André Azoulay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom