What's new

–US threatens to quit nuke talks; Iran blames West for divide–

Poll: will the negotiations get the result?

• Total voters
that logic doesn't make sense.

U.S and Canada does need Nuclear power and has had it for more than 5 decades.

Iran wants nuclear weapons it's that simple and nuclear power is just a smokescreen

Because you say it, that makes it a fact? What if I said, U.S has enough criminal record on its hand that it can't tell other countries what to do or not?

You are the only country who has nuked 2 cities, and you are saying your nuclear program is peaceful, and ours is not? Have you been living on Mars in past decades?

Because you say it, that makes it a fact? What if I said, U.S has enough criminal record on its hand that it can't tell other countries what to do or not?

You are the only country who has nuked 2 cities, and you are saying your nuclear program is peaceful, and ours is not? Have you been living on Mars in past decades?

like I said I don't care if Iran get's nukes.

if you all say your nuclear program is for electricity fine, but when you guys set off the nuke and start threatening Israel,U.S whoever it won't matter if I was right or the world was right would it.

lying and lying doesn't matter in the end does it. it's the result.

Iran wants the bomb :argh:

the country doesn't need nuclear power. it's already running a surplus on electricity that it sending to neighbors right now.

Iran has some of the largest Natural gas reserves. it has plenty of energy.

and please don't tell me Iran is concerned for the environment :rofl:

build solar and wind if that's the case :wave:

Do you have any idea how much electricity a single nuclear powerplant generates?

Hint: alot and more.

that's bull and you know it.
Islam forbid such weapons

did anybody think Iran was going to keep up it's end of the bargain??? they wouldn't allow inspectors in their secret nuke making facilities.

this whole thing been a sham. i honestly don't care if Iran wants nukes when you got NK who has them and throws a hissy fit over the smallest thing threatening nuclear attack. I would assume Iran would be mature if they had Nukes.

least we forget Israel also has nukes. so if Iran wants to wipe out Israel and Israel wipes out Iran so be it.
No one can allow any one to search their military bases like you did in Iraq

did anybody think Iran was going to keep up it's end of the bargain??? they wouldn't allow inspectors in their secret nuke making facilities.

this whole thing been a sham. i honestly don't care if Iran wants nukes when you got NK who has them and throws a hissy fit over the smallest thing threatening nuclear attack. I would assume Iran would be mature if they had Nukes.

least we forget Israel also has nukes. so if Iran wants to wipe out Israel and Israel wipes out Iran so be it.
Why does US have nuclear weapons... and is the only country to have used one... personally the big bad brute is a much bigger threat to world peace than iran. Its been at war with a dozen plus nations throughout recent history.

Islam forbid such weapons
Well said.

1122362_371.jpg

iran-us.jpg

1816-11-146143133i2-7243.jpg

89769_224.jpg

israel-false-flag-attack-now.jpg

stockpile.gif

obama-abdollah.jpg

bare-va-gorg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom