What's new

US tech workers' body ask Trump to suspend H-1B visa programme amid layoff fears

Only reason they getting Visas is cause Ganguland churns our more tech students and companies will pay low wages and you people jump for it.

How ever the structure is set up where workers from India work in a group dominated by Americans and Chinese as managers and executives and you people work in a sweat shop style environment.
I work in this industry-So I know.- Below are the top companies from a Technology salary perceptive- And do check who are the biggest H1B employers as well. The company I work for- Publicis Sapient- Check it out.
  1. Palo Alto Networks: $170,929
  2. Nvidia: $170,068
  3. Twitter: $162,852
  4. Gilead Sciences: $162,210
  5. Google: $161,254
  6. VMware: $158,063
  7. LinkedIn: $157,402
  8. Facebook: $152,962
  9. Salesforce: $150,379
  10. Microsoft: $148,068

Leave it dude, every where else is different and pdf is different, they intentionally open these threads in their war against Indians.
Some of the smartest people I have met in my line of work-"Sr Delivery Manager"- Indians/Chinese/Americans eyc dont have these prejudices.- Oh well-If only they can check the Median income for Indian and Chinese origin people in the USA!

I work in this industry-So I know.- Below are the top companies from a Technology salary perceptive- And do check who are the biggest H1B employers as well. The company I work for- Publicis Sapient- Check it out.
  1. Palo Alto Networks: $170,929
  2. Nvidia: $170,068
  3. Twitter: $162,852
  4. Gilead Sciences: $162,210
  5. Google: $161,254
  6. VMware: $158,063
  7. LinkedIn: $157,402
  8. Facebook: $152,962
  9. Salesforce: $150,379
  10. Microsoft: $148,068

Some of the smartest people I have met in my line of work-"Sr Delivery Manager"- Indians/Chinese/Americans eyc dont have these prejudices.- Oh well-If only they can check the Median income for Indian and Chinese origin people in the USA!

Then why can't indians earn that much money in their own country? Why do they have to rely on the science, technology, expertise and economy of the White Western races to achieve what you listed above? Why is india still one of the poorest countries on the planet?

Then why can't indians earn that much money in their own country? Why do they have to rely on the science, technology, expertise and economy of the White Western races to achieve what you listed above? Why is india still one of the poorest countries on the planet?
Boeing are learning the hard way on the expertise of Indians (the whole software fiasco), though to be fair, I don't have any good thing to say for their management as well (based on what I read)

Its like why China sells things to USA why can't sell it to own people. Also even pakistanis apply to just that they don't get it.

Boeing are learning the hard way on the expertise of Indians (the whole software fiasco), though to be fair, I don't have any good thing to say for their management as well (based on what I read)

There are more indians than there are White people on this planet. Yet the indian race can't even match 0.00001% of the Scientific and Technological inventions and creations of the White race. What does that tell you about 1.4 billion indian people?

Why does anyone immigrate?- And who told you that the same folks are not doing well in India as well- Dont tell me-you would not immigrate to another country if given a choice- As GOD as your witness-be truthful.

Its like why China sells things to USA why can't sell it to own people. Also even pakistanis apply to just that they don't get it.

But the White race has proven that they can invent and create advanced sciences and technologies and selling to their people if need be. 1.4 billion indians have NEVER EVER BEEN able to do this. Why is that?

Do you have ANY evidence that Pakistanis can't get these visas or apply en-masse for them like indians do?

They should shut it down these damn Indians abuse this system to much and their IT Workers are substandard below par. I have friends working in Abbive, Nokia Data Centers, etc., and the stories are scary as to how incompetent they are.
Please re-read what you wrote. So you claim these companies don't care for their own business and will hire low skilled people particularly from India and don't care if they go bankrupt? They outsource work to Indian compabies knowing they will get substandard work in return but hey we just need to hire Indians..?

Yet despite having a population of over 1.4 billion, indians HAVE NEVER EVER invented or created ANY advanced Sciences or technologies, including the field of IT/Computing.
India does not have the environment for it yet. But skill-wise we see contributions of Hindus in other countries

Why does anyone immigrate?- And who told you that the same folks are not doing well in India as well- Dont tell me-you would not immigrate to another country if given a choice- As GOD as your witness-be truthful.

But WHAT have 1.4 billion indians EVER invented or created like the White race has?

IF what you say is true, then india wouldn't have the highest number of severely malnourished and extreme poor people in the world:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...591/India-accused-of-poverty-smokescreen.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/14/poverty-india-africa-oxford

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html

https://blogs.worldbank.org/opendata/half-world-s-poor-live-just-5-countries

Having a few million people earning more than $100,000 means NOTHING when a billion more of your people live in conditions that would even make the Somalians and Ethiopians tremble.

PS Why do indians have to emigrate? If they are so intelligent, successful and india is such a superpower then why the need to?

There are more indians than there are White people on this planet. Yet the indian race can't even match 0.00001% of the Scientific and Technological inventions and creations of the White race. What does that tell you about 1.4 billion indian people?

What is your race and what has been your achievement?

World_population_percentage_pie_chart.png

All of them low tech jobs which can easily be filled by US citizens if there was a demand. But demand has been squashed because of foreign import
Please define low tech jobs.. Most Americans don't know that every H1B has to go through a Labor Certification process where job descriptions are compared against a database of Position titles and job descriptions. This includes wages. Now please define a low tech job and I shall show you the position description and wages to match it on a database that is used by USCIS.

PS Why do indians have to emigrate? If they are so intelligent, successful and india is such a superpower then why the need to?
Also, there are more than half a million Indians living inside US illegally ( data from 2-3 years ago, so the numbers must be more today). On top of the existing ones, there is rise in number of Indians trying to cross US Southern border with South American migrants to reach US (increase in numbers since 2014).

But WHAT have 1.4 billion indians EVER invented or created like the White race has?

IF what you say is true, then india wouldn't have the highest number of severely malnourished and extreme poor people in the world:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...591/India-accused-of-poverty-smokescreen.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/14/poverty-india-africa-oxford

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html

https://blogs.worldbank.org/opendata/half-world-s-poor-live-just-5-countries

Having a few million people earning more than $100,000 means NOTHING when a billion more of your people live in conditions that would even make the Somalians and Ethiopians tremble.

Why does anyone have to migrate?-Once you get the answer for that you can self teach yourself- No one said India is such a superpower- A very young robust intelligent population who have been successful where ever they have migrated too- The country as in India is still developing and has a long way to go- The people know that and are working towards that- Thats all anyone can ask for.

Please define low tech jobs.. Most Americans don't know that every H1B has to go through a Labor Certification process where job descriptions are compared against a database of Position titles and job descriptions. This includes wages. Now please define a low tech job and I shall show you the position description and wages to match it on a database that is used by USCIS.

Internet troll does not qualify as a low tech job

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom