What's new

US tech workers' body ask Trump to suspend H-1B visa programme amid layoff fears

What strides are hindus making in STEM? Can you post the links here.

Not Hindus- Indians is more an appropriate question- NO?

IF charity begins at home then why are indians immigrating to White nations? Whites are not indians and have 0 connection to the indian race.

Lol- OK- lets try this again-When I state that Charity starts at home - The meaning is My immediate family is my Home- So I will want to provide them the best that I can- Be it in India or abroad- everything else is secondary.

Go to any journal for advanced sciences and look at the Hindu names. Look for scientists in research companies all across the western world and look for Indian contribution there. Look at patent lists and look for Indian companies.

If you cant, I know why you can't :)

IF charity begins at home then why are indians immigrating to White nations? Whites are not indians and have 0 connection to the indian race.
If Americans are letting 100,000 Indian students, 80k H1bs and rich Indians to settle here by opening businesses through EB5, It gives Indians opportunity to contribute to science, earn good money and improve their standard of living. Who claimed whites and Indians are the same?

They should shut it down these damn Indians abuse this system to much and their IT Workers are substandard below par. I have friends working in Abbive, Nokia Data Centers, etc., and the stories are scary as to how incompetent they are.

Indian person gets green card in more than 15+ year.
Pakistan person can become citizen in US in less than 7/8 year.

Now, everyone knows, who is abusing or misusing or whatever you name in with the immigration rules in US...

Bull shit of the highest order. Work agreements only last a quarter. Every quarter there is re-bidding. In your own example, one Indian company replaces another -- why? arent we supposed to be low skilled?

Bullshit out your ***, I’ve see contracts go out 5 or even 10 years out depending on the work. Not about low skill but substandard education and quality. Why you think lots of times these Indians have to retake a lot of courses in university if they already have a bachelor and want to get into a masters program, cause they know quality sucks. It’s a bitter pill to swallow but it’s the truth.

I had class mates from Ganguland on student visas and often times even professors wondered how the hell you even got here without basic knowledge. Now the Chinese are on another level brilliant minds and majority of times professors took them and Pakistanis as research assistants etc. .

Indian person gets green card in more than 15+ year.
Pakistan person can become citizen in US in less than 7/8 year.

Now, everyone knows, who is abusing or misusing or whatever you name in with the immigration rules in US...

Majority Pakistanis coming to US are married individuals brining their spouse or kids hence the reduced years to get citizenship this is general among all nations.

Capitalists wont do it...the american elites have only one goal...profits...they have never cared for anything else honestly.
why are you guys so cheap? you guys are like modern day slaves!

Bullshit out your ***, I’ve see contracts go out 5 or even 10 years out depending on the work. Not about low skill but substandard education and quality. Why you think lots of times these Indians have to retake a lot of courses in university if they already have a bachelor and want to get into a masters program, cause they know quality sucks. It’s a bitter pill to swallow but it’s the truth.

Majority Pakistanis coming to US are married individuals brining their spouse or kids hence the reduced years to get citizenship this is general among all nations.

Seriously....You are questioning the our education as substandard and cheap....Man....Please do not make yourself fool with these statements...So you mean to say that Indian are fools, stupids and cheap than your Pakistan counterparts. So the world is unfair to you???

I can go in lengths together if you talk about how these contracts and all this work...Please do not teach us with stupid theories due to your privilege in PDF...

What strides are Pakistan making in STEM? Can you post the links here??? Again, we really do not care what Non Indian origin Hindus are doing around the world...We do not really care about Hindu umma conecpt like you guys do...

Go to any journal for advanced sciences and look at the Hindu names. Look for scientists in research companies all across the western world and look for Indian contribution there. Look at patent lists and look for Indian companies.

If you cant, I know why you can't :)

If Americans are letting 100,000 Indian students, 80k H1bs and rich Indians to settle here by opening businesses through EB5, It gives Indians opportunity to contribute to science, earn good money and improve their standard of living. Who claimed whites and Indians are the same?

As you are the one making the claims, if what you say is true then post the links here. Guaranteed there will be MORE non-indian names there are indian. But that is a moot point. To date, indians HAVE NEVER EVER invented ANY advanced Sciences or Technologies EVER. WHO invented aeroplanes, the Jet Engine, Computers, Nuclear Technology, the Internet, Cars, Tanks, Trains, Modern Communication etc? They were NOT indians.

Seriously....You are questioning the our education as substandard and cheap....Man....Please do not make yourself fool with these statements...So you mean to say that Indian are fools, stupids and cheap than your Pakistan counterparts. So the world is unfair to you???

I can go in lengths together if you talk about how these contracts and all this work...Please do not teach us with stupid theories due to your privilege in PDF...

What strides are Pakistan making in STEM? Can you post the links here??? Again, we really do not care what Non Indian origin Hindus are doing around the world...We do not really care about Hindu umma conecpt like you guys do...

Well we managed to make strides in defence technology. So much so that our enemies who are more than 7× bigger than us and have the full backing of the West and Russia are too powerless to mess with us........:azn:

I’m privy to these contracts as I have to use them to design insurance policies to cover different aspects of the work being done. So don’t try to play smart and act as if you know it all, after these contracts are signed your people and companies run to us agents.

Us Pakistanis are doing fairly well in finance roles in major companies and never have we cried about any sort unfairness.

About another poster talking about owning major hotels. Yes, approx 70% of the market is owned by them ranking from small size Motels (which Are the majority approx 80%) to the rest being big. I insure these assets also, and the maintenance and quality is shit their as well, using used beds, cheap carpet that reeks of shit. Dollar Store quality bed frames.

Hell majority of bed bug infection claims come from your Indian owned hotels/motels anyways lol.

I know.
They are waiting for you to give them an example of a great Indian scientist who has naturalized and then they will claim he is no more Indian. Calling them Hindu is still calling them Indian but avoiding the nuances these guys argue against. I encourage you to do it also.

But WHAT major invention has that indian scientist created? Could he/she have done it without using the Science, Technology and expertise of the White races?

As you are the one making the claims, if what you say is true then post the links here. Guaranteed there will be MORE non-indian names there are indian. But that is a moot point. To date, indians HAVE NEVER EVER invented ANY advanced Sciences or Technologies EVER. WHO invented aeroplanes, the Jet Engine, Computers, Nuclear Technology, the Internet, Cars, Tanks, Trains, Modern Communication etc? They were NOT indians.

Well we managed to make strides in defence technology. So much so that our enemies who are more than 7× bigger than us and have the full backing of the West and Russia are too powerless to mess with us........:azn:

Countries pooer than you and sanctioned have performed better than you...What is the correlation between having an educated workforce with defeating a bigger enemy...Even in spite of so much of dispute, North Korea is able to successfully defeated all attempt by US To overrun them....Does that mean NK is more educated than Americans?

I’m privy to these contracts as I have to use them to design insurance policies to cover different aspects of the work being done. So don’t try to play smart and act as if you know it all, after these contracts are signed your people and companies run to us agents.

Us Pakistanis are doing fairly well in finance roles in major companies and never have we cried about any sort unfairness.

About another poster talking about owning major hotels. Yes, approx 70% of the market is owned by them ranking from small size Motels (which Are the majority approx 80%) to the rest being big. I insure these assets also, and the maintenance and quality is shit their as well, using used beds, cheap carpet that reeks of shit. Dollar Store quality bed frames.

Hell majority of bed bug infection claims come from your Indian owned hotels/motels anyways lol.

Guys...let us debate in an argument on the basis of outcomes in public domain...Please do not use your silly reference as every one is a CEO of a company they know every thing on personal basis...If we go in that level, there is no baisis of any discussion becase we are not discussing what you have experience in your group or what is mine experience in my individual capacity....

Pakistan was a golden boy of US till 2000. You have every oppertunity to exactly the same success story that Indian IT has done in last 30 year...Now ask this question to yourself, what has stopped you to succeed rather than having villying in racist tone what are the drawbacks of our education system...

Countries pooer than you and sanctioned have performed better than you...What is the correlation between having an educated workforce with defeating a bigger enemy...Even in spite of so much of dispute, North Korea is able to successfully defeated all attempt by US To overrun them....Does that mean NK is more educated than Americans?

Koreans in America are doing better than White Americans. Don't know what it is with indians hating on North Koreans. I can understand you indians hating Pakistan, the Pakistani race, Muslims and Islam but NEVER understood the disdain indians have for North Korea.

Anyway, the americans don't have a bloodthirsty obsessive hatred for North Korea that is infused in to their DNA. The hatred indians have for Pakistan IS. Nor does America border North Korea.

Guys...let us debate in an argument on the basis of outcomes in public domain...Please do not use your silly reference as every one is a CEO of a company they know every thing on personal basis...If we go in that level, there is no baisis of any discussion becase we are not discussing what you have experience in your group or what is mine experience in my individual capacity....

Pakistan was a golden boy of US till 2000. You have every oppertunity to exactly the same success story that Indian IT has done in last 30 year...Now ask this question to yourself, what has stopped you to succeed rather than having villying in racist tone what are the drawbacks of our education system...

WHAT success has india had in IT that other nations haven't? In fact there are many that have done FAR better than 1.4 billion indians.

Koreans in America are doing better than White Americans. Don't know what it is with indians hating on North Koreans. I can understand you indians hating Pakistan, the Pakistani race, Muslims and Islam but NEVER understood the disdain indians have for North Korea.

Anyway, the americans don't have a bloodthirsty obsessive hatred for North Korea that is infused in to their DNA. The hatred indians have for Pakistan IS. Nor does America border North Korea.

Where do i say that we hate North Koreans....Heck, even i do not hate or any dislike for Pakistani too...My neighour and core friend circle include Pakistan friends....

But i am questioning the lack of rational argument when some one commented about the education system in very bad way...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom