What's new

US-Taliban deal could see US pullout in 14 months

I see that many of the software are into installation process. By the way, there was no part by India in this peace process even not being mentioned at all except that India went into Afghanistan under the banner of supporting NATO/US and rebuilding Afghanistan which turned out to be nothing but an opportunity for India that used Afghanistan land to harm Pakistan. Petting proxies, supporting terrorism & keep funding anti Pakistan elements. Those are the proven facts as how observers find it too disappointing and US didn't even include India in talks which is by default having no relation. Except for diplomatic relation, India hasn't done anything so far in this process except that kept dolling out buckets & buckets of money in Kabul and utilizing Pakistani haters from proxies to ANA, NDS and PTM type groups. However, such buttering & innocent statements are need of hour that has no relation nor any substance or any backing to prove except for the posting in the Forum.

Yeah from Mehsud to many more that openly confessed about Indian support in Afghanistan against Pakistan. Don't you realize the reason that why India has no word in this process. India's presence and investment is only limited to Kabul palace where Ghani lived after Karzai, and being paid accordingly to keep mum while providing every support to Doval to carry out anti Pakistan ops. India had no interest into Afghanistan build-up which is most and majority Muslim and Delhi's love for Muslim is seen since CAA NRC protests and killings then after.
Unless Pakistan has money to fund the new Afghanistan. Its story ends there. There was always huge paranoia about India in Afg from Pakistan only. And that is why Taliban has never been against India, but actively asks to recognize and cooperate with them. We will see more in coming days.
We will find our way to have good relations, as we have demonstrated with Arabs. I have personally studied with Afg students in my university and there were plenty. And I know exactly how much they like India and Pakistan. You might gloat about all your influence in Taliban, but the majority public has love for Pakistan. Everyone knows. If there is peace, India can have a better role.

India will have a lot of stake in rebuilding of Afghanistan. There is hardly any threat of taliban spillover as reiterated by their own leadership. And things go well, Afghanistan will need massive funds for infrastructure. And Indian contractors are already working in that area. We hardly have any influence in Taliban. But we have a lot of public goodwill and business presence.
You are over optimistic.

Who will foot the bill for reconstruction of Afghanistan? Usually the donor countries expect contractors from their country to do the actual reconstruction. Indian economy as it is today does not permit it to spend significant sum of money in Afghanistan. And all this to curry favour with the taliban who are firmly in Pakistan’s pocket? Yea, right :disagree:

Unless Pakistan has money to fund the new Afghanistan. Its story ends there. There was always huge paranoia about India in Afg from Pakistan only. And that is why Taliban has never been against India, but actively asks to recognize and cooperate with them. We will see more in coming days.
We will find our way to have good relations, as we have demonstrated with Arabs. I have personally studied with Afg students in my university and there were plenty. And I know exactly how much they like India and Pakistan. You might gloat about all your influence in Taliban, but the majority public has love for Pakistan. Everyone knows. If there is peace, India can have a better role.
Does India has that kind of money? Cause we too have been providing funds for school, hospitals etc too.

You are over optimistic.

Who will foot the bill for reconstruction of Afghanistan? Usually the donor countries expect contractors from their country to do the actual reconstruction. Indian economy as it is today does not permit it to spend significant sum of money in Afghanistan. And all this to curry favour with the taliban who are firmly in Pakistan’s pocket? Yea, right :disagree:
Firmly in Pakistan pocket ? I mean , what do you provide them ? - Security ? Funds ? Soft power ?

Money is not a whole package what India thought to have a base in Afghanistan. In-fact US will be taking care on that side or NATO or world bank etc but to say that India is some kind of money champion, is nothing more than satisfying oneself.

By the way, why to repeatedly say something like Taliban has nothing against India? kind of dosti offer in advance or what? in-fact nobody claims that Taliban is going to fight India after this or something like that... nobody pitched them against India at all.. relax till further news.

Pompeo exactly concluded everything for the readers of all kind from everywhere that....

Does India has that kind of money? Cause we too have been providing funds for school, hospitals etc too.
India has invested upwards of $15 B and several projects are under construction in Afg. So we have private companies and govt. investing. Not hugely like Chinese do elsewhere, but to our best.

Pakistan’s main goal is going to be a stable border with Afghanistan, reduction in space provided in Afghanistan to terrorist groups such as the BLA, BRA, TTP, JuA as well as an end to the space provided to India to operate against Pakistan (which is tied to the aforementioned terrorist groups).

Peace in Afghanistan with growing trade in conjunction with the above mentioned objectives is an ideal situation for Pakistan, regardless of whether the average Afghan ‘likes’ India more than Pakistan and regardless of how much investment India pumps into Afghanistan.

If the Afghans refuse to mend their ways, they know what Pakistan can do to them.

Money is not a whole package what India thought to have a base in Afghanistan. In-fact US will be taking care on that side or NATO or world bank etc but to say that India is some kind of money champion, is nothing more than satisfying oneself.

By the way, why to repeatedly say something like Taliban has nothing against India? kind of dosti offer in advance or what? in-fact nobody claims that Taliban is going to fight India after this or something like that... nobody pitched them against India at all.. relax till further news.

Pompeo exactly concluded everything for the readers of all kind from everywhere that....

No one needs to be money champion. Well yes US and WB, will do their job. And so will India, which has already been doing the same. And once Chabahar is fully operational, the trade volumes will speak.
There was a time that Taliban had to give a clarification regarding kashmir position because of rumours from Pakistan.
Of cuz, you facilitated. Who else would have, being funded by US since 2 decades and only non-hostile neighbour of Afg. No one is denying that.

India has invested upwards of $15 B and several projects are under construction in Afg. So we have private companies and govt. investing. Not hugely like Chinese do elsewhere, but to our best.

Any reliable and genuine evidence to back up your claims?

Firmly in Pakistan pocket ? I mean , what do you provide them ? - Security ? Funds ? Soft power ?
What so you mean by ‘you’ provide them? Hope that is a typo.

But to answer you, Pakistan is the sole reason for Taliban’s sustenance these past two decades. Americans despise Pakistan for this very reason, but they are trapped into having to depend on Pakistan for an exit. Taliban was originally installed in Afghanistan by Pakistan. During the late nineties, Taliban were content to allow anti India militants to train in Afghanistan. Heck, they even protected the hijackers of IC 814 tacitly. There was a reason why both the Congress and BJP governments refused to engage with the Taliban; it’s because the Taliban were and are in Pakistan’s pocket.

Peaceful nature is basic instinct of India.... It's really great to see finally a peace has prevailed in Afghanistan.... Cause of Indian presence in Afghanistan has prevailed... Taliban after working with Indians have also realized the value of peace and stability.... Some negative elements off course will be there but eventually they will also realize the importance of peace and stability and will merge into the main flow....
Let peace prevail... Let's hold each others hand and make this world a beautiful place once again....
Ya, we saw your peaceful nature on multiple occasions recently.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom