What's new

US Strips IAF Plane

I always prefer typhoon anyways.

Eurofighter Says Forget F-35, Typhoon Squares Up With Raptor!

ef1.JPG

ef2.JPG

This is the problem which one face while buying american made product..! I hope it will give some sense to defense ministery not to make too many deals with USA

I just want to know, have wee paid for these comm. equipments etc.?

If we have paid, it means we wanted it.

If we have not paid, it means we did not want it.

Only MoD knows this..But since IAF is happy then i guess ALL IZZ WELL..

This is the problem which one face while buying american made product..! I hope it will give some sense to defense ministery not to make too many deals with USA

chill guyes...... we know it very well in advance that we will miss the communication equipments.

these are only the communication equipments and dont affect the performance of the plane...... serves our purpose very well without these equipments.

We are quite capable to fit our own choice of communication equipments on the planes. And will not afect our current level of operational capabilities (as we never used US equipments prior to this).

lol you really think so? IAF is trying to save face. What else do you expect them to say in public?

May be..who knows...BTW C-130J is really a good plane..Even if they dont provide Comm. systems ( which i think is a blessing in disguise ) we will install our own..

lol you really think so? IAF is trying to save face. What else do you expect them to say in public?

Read Raje Amar's post on this one.

The equipment that was taken off was for communications and interoperability with US forces. IAF officials decided that, unlike NATO and some ally's aircraft, IAF doesnt need to be interoperable with US forces so that installing such comm equipment makes no sense. Thats why that particular EUA was not signed and the comm equipment was taken off the aircraft. Same will be the case with P-8I's.

This should clear out one thing for all the fellow Indian F/A-18 SH fans out there here; the bug ain't coming to IAF and IAF will do its not to make sure that it doesn't come especially with its chains attached (forget strings).

MRCA goes European; its writing on the wall.

This should clear out one thing for all the fellow Indian F/A-18 SH fans out there here; the bug ain't coming to IAF and IAF will do its not to make sure that it doesn't come especially with its chains attached (forget strings).

MRCA goes European; its writing on the wall.

At least for those who believes we would get the most capable, or even Growler versions and keep in mind that the issue here are comunication systems. Now think about the transfer of technology and more important things like that. If we want full control of the arms we buy for so much money, the Europeans and Russians offers good alternatives and I hope MoD keeps that in mind too!

to hell with their fu<kin equipments
the questions will the return back our money as we paid for the full package

Back
Top Bottom