What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

<rant>
Its more than 50 hrs and no pics..
Iran says it plane has "little damage", that means it was not shot down but rather it glide it down. Or iranian jammed electronic signal and NATO pilots lost. Must have landed in sand dunes..!?
Iranians are masters of reverse engieering unlike china which depends on espionage/spies to leak info from USA. There are less iranian nationals in US than china.
</rant>

And the already poor Pakistani taxpayers foot the bill to support the Pakistani military which was clueless about bin Laden living right next door to one of its military academy. Do you think the Pakistani military should be disbanded?

Well, Since Osama was made and trained by CIA, it is no surprise he was so good at what he was doing, Terror, the exclusive domain of United States. Pakistan military is designed to fight a straight gentleman war with clearly defined rules and plans. US invented terror on the other hand is a completely a new concept which has caused a few failure on Pakistan's side since Pakistan is not used to back stabbing.

And the already poor Pakistani taxpayers foot the bill to support the Pakistani military which was clueless about bin Laden living right next door to one of its military academy. Do you think the Pakistani military should be disbanded?

thats not the real question.
the question is does an average american gets any benifit ehat so ever from the wars fought thousands of miles away by USA war machinery?

Not really, Iranians took revenge for that in the form of this virus infecting every single drone control system in US arsenal that as per admission of US Airforce, no expert including DARPA has been able to get rid off. A US air force official has admitted that they wipe the system and the virus gets back in again. Besides, lets not forget all those IED's that Iran was planting in Iraq blowing up American troops life and limb. And, yeah, google is not about maps, they also have something like street view and satellite imagery the last time I visited their website. Much like CIA, google also does not have any man on the ground in Iran. So I say Google is better than CIA, they atleast make money unlike CIA which loses the money. Iranian intel kicked your behind from Iraq. Go check reality. 31st December is the date to watch. 25 days to go.
:lol: You are dreaming. And you must dream because even the scant technical details in those news/commentaries items are too much for you.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Well, Since Osama was made and trained by CIA, it is no surprise he was so good at what he was doing, Terror, the exclusive domain of United States. Pakistan military is designed to fight a straight gentleman war with clearly defined rules and plans. US invented terror on the other hand is a completely a new concept which has caused a few failure on Pakistan's side since Pakistan is not used to back stabbing.
He was? Any proof of that?

and fyi i am from the very city where osama was allegedly killed and i had live online commentry of that mights events on skype by family and friends who watched it happening.
its all a load of bull......
but save that discussion for some other time.

thats not the real question.
the question is does an average american gets any benifit ehat so ever from the wars fought thousands of miles away by USA war machinery?
Of course that is the real question, which is what kind of benefits does a country received from its investments. The Pakistani military claimed it has no knowledge of bin Laden living in Pakistan. So what kind of benefits does the already poor Pakistani taxpayers receives from its military?

cranky again..? gambit.
oh.well i will pass it..
not an interesting discussion..not even adult.

cranky again..? gambit.
oh.well i will pass it..
not an interesting discussion..not even adult.
:lol: So when you are challenged based upon your arguments, I am 'cranky'. This is why I do not take you seriously.

:lol: So when you are challenged based upon your arguments, I am 'cranky'. This is why I do not take you seriously.

lol.....as if....

anyway...the thing is you.are puting on.a mud slinging contest..
which i dont normally enjoy.
i asked you if a normal american gets any benifit from USA's wars abroad and you came up with osama bin laden which was unrelated....
get it?

:lol: You are dreaming. And you must dream because even the scant technical details in those news/commentaries items are too much for you.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

He was? Any proof of that?

Well, those are all official US air force statements. So there you go. As for proof you mentioned, there many, just do not go to CIA website, go to Google and type the proof for it and they will let you know in 0.001 second.

lol.....as if....

anyway...the thing is you.are puting on.a mud slinging contest..
which i dont normally enjoy.
i asked you if a normal american gets any benifit from USA's wars abroad and you came up with osama bin laden which was unrelated....
get it?
I 'get it' better than you do. You can get as specific as you like and so can I. You ask a question which imply the American military and whatever missions it is asked to perform has little value for the American taxpayers. So the larger issue is 'benefits' received. I am asking the same question of you: What value and benefits does the already poor Pakistani taxpayers receives from the Pakistani military when it claimed it had no knowledge of Osama bin Laden living in Pakistan within walking distance of a military installation. You want to play that game? I will accommodate you and the Pakistani military has plenty of fodder.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Well, those are all official US air force statements. So there you go. As for proof you mentioned, there many, just do not go to CIA website, go to Google and type the proof for it and they will let you know in 0.001 second.
I challenge you or anyone here to focus on just one statement that has any sort of technical details in it and we can begin from there. I will destroy said person.

Back
Top Bottom