What's new

US, state sponsor of terrorism: Analyst

But they also innovate themselves. That is the whole point! :D

Not really, they just do assembling. Most of the innovation comes from East Asia and Boeing merely assembles the parts. East Asians are the smartest race in the world.

Not really, they just do assembling. Most of the innovation comes from East Asia and Boeing merely assembles the parts. East Asians are the smartest race in the world.

So what innovation from East Asia makes a Boeing jet possible? Pray do tell. :D

So what innovation from East Asia makes a Boeing jet possible? Pray do tell. :D

Pretty much most of the components were invented in East Asia. The fact that you even believe the US invented every single component of the Boeing shows what a noob you are :lol:

British and Germans invented most of the technology the world uses today, the US just improved a bit but that hardly revolutionary.

This is why the US is nothing special and the reason China will become the most powerful country this century as we rise and as the US declines with its massive debt burden and dozens of other internal problems.

Pretty much most of the components were invented in East Asia. The fact that you even believe the US invented every single component of the Boeing shows what a noob you are :lol:

British and Germans invented most of the technology the world uses today, the US just improved a bit but that hardly revolutionary.

This is why the US is nothing special and the reason China will become the most powerful country this century as we rise and as the US declines with its massive debt burden and dozens of other internal problems.

"Will become". There is that future tense again. :D

Powerful? Please tell me when China has its own aircraft carrier, not just a used Russian one with a few buckets of new paint.

"Will become". There is that future tense again. :D

Powerful? Please tell me when China has its own aircraft carrier, not just a used Russian one with a few buckets of new paint.

China is the present and the future. Nothing will stop China. We are unstoppable. The US can't do a damn thing to stop us. Thats why the US is so rattled, we have beaten the US in war, we are beating them in every other area. China just can't be stopped. US economy has crashed since 2008 and still not recovered, this is why US still needs QE and 0% interest rates and even with that the US economy shrank last quarter. The US is facing a soviet style economic disintegration with the massive debt burden.

3 carriers are being built right now but we have our Anti-Ship ballistic missile that can make those US carriers irrelevant. The US has no counter to our DF-21D.

China is the present and the future. Nothing will stop China. We are unstoppable. The US can't do a damn thing to stop us. Thats why the US is so rattled, we have beaten the US in war, we are beating them in every other area. China just can't be stopped. US economy has crashed since 2008 and still not recovered, this is why US still needs QE and 0% interest rates and even with that the US economy shrank last quarter. The US is facing a soviet style economic disintegration with the massive debt burden.

3 carriers are being built right now but we have our Anti-Ship ballistic missile that can make those US carriers irrelevant. The US has no counter to our DF-21D.

Ooooh I am so scared now! :lol:

scared by VChengPhotos, on Flickr

With a country the size and power of China, I don't blame you for being scared.
0c31funny-North-Korea-Leader-fear-game.jpg

Why should we fear a country we have already defeated in war? :lol:
We made a complete and utter mockery of the overhyped and overrated US military.

It is the US that fears the sheer scale and rising power of China. China at 25% of our capacity is more than enough to beat the US at 100% capacity.

US just got lucky in the aftermath of WW2 when all its rivals were damaged in the war but once other countries started to develop, they challenged US power. Soviet Union barely had an economy and even they managed to push the US to its limit. US just got lucky in a weak era but as China emerged, America's 15 seconds of fame is coming to an end.

US is way too small to challenge China at full power. US is our favourite whipping boy.

Why should we fear a country we have already defeated in war? :lol:
We made a complete and utter mockery of the overhyped and overrated US military.

It is the US that fears the sheer scale and rising power of China. China at 25% of our capacity is more than enough to beat the US at 100% capacity.

US just got lucky in the aftermath of WW2 when all its rivals were damaged in the war but once other countries started to develop, they challenged US power. Soviet Union barely had an economy and even they managed to push the US to its limit. US just to lucky in a weak era but as China emerged, America's 15 seconds of fame is coming to an end.

US is our favourite whipping boy.

Is this the Comedy Thread? :lol:

It's the reality thread. Truth stings doesn't it kid? :lol:

Oh I see. It must be in your Alternate Universe. Please talk to me when you come back to Earth. and lay off those mushrooms, will ya?! :lol:

Oh I see. It must be in your Alternate Universe. Please talk to me when you come back to Earth. and lay off those mushrooms, will ya?! :lol:

The Yankee propaganda mouthpieces have brainwashed you into believing the US is some unbeatable 'super duper hyper power' :lol:. We have proven that the US is the most overrated and overhyped power maybe ever. The US remains a fascist regime that has killed more humans worldwide than any other country in history. The regime propaganda of the US brainwashes gullible fools like you. The Yankee regime is nothing more than a murderous regime that has committed the most heinous crimes.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom