What's new

US, state sponsor of terrorism: Analyst

Why not quote a single example here? Because there is none!

How about read the thread. Facts were given in a complete thread but you're too scared to read it because it goes against the propaganda your fed on a daily basis. Are you that frustrated by China surpassing the US :lol:

How about read the thread. Facts were given in a complete thread but you're too scared to read it because it goes against the propaganda your fed on a daily basis. Are you that frustrated by China surpassing the US :lol:

Let us try this again, s l o w l y:

What product in the market today relies on mainly Chinese innovation?

JF-17 is mainly a Chinese innovation product. Let me ask you S...l....o...w...l....y, ...t...e...l...l...u...s..y...o...u..a...r...e...c...o..m...p...a...r...i...n...g...C...h...i...n..a...w...i...t..h...P...a...k...i...s...t...a...n...o...r...U...S?
Let us try this again, s l o w l y:
What product in the market today relies on mainly Chinese innovation?

JF-17 is mainly a Chinese innovation product. Let me ask you S...l....o...w...l....y, ...t...e...l...l...u...s..y...o...u..a...r...e...c...o..m...p...a...r...i...n...g...C...h...i...n..a...w...i...t..h...P...a...k...i...s...t...a...n...o...r...U...S?

With a Russian engine and airframe design. Or did you forget that? Oh, may be the WS series will make it Chinese? Nope, those are all copied designs too. :D

How many passengers does the JF-17 carry BTW? :lol:

There is nothing in that thread that shows a product arising out of Chinese innovation. :D

Funny looking passenger jet! :lol:

At least it's an answer to your question. It's not a jet, punk.

There is nothing in that thread that shows a product arising out of Chinese innovation. :D

Funny looking passenger jet! :lol:

How can you know when you don't even have the guts to read the thread :lol:
You are too humiliated to read that thread because I busted your myth that China doesn't innovate.

Reading through that thread will prove that China is one of the biggest innovators and with many innovations and scientific discoveries. China being one of the largest countries with patents granted at the US, EU and WIPO further supports my point that China is a massive innovator.

You got owned kid, admit it :lol:

How can you know when you don't even have the guts to read the thread :lol:
You are too humiliated to read that thread because I busted your myth that China doesn't innovate.

Reading through that thread will prove that China is one of the biggest innovators and with many innovations and scientific discoveries. China being one of the largest countries with patents granted at the US, EU and WIPO further supports my point that China is a massive innovator.

You got owned kid, admit it :lol:

Making Happy Meal toys and assembling iPhones does not make China an innovator. :D

At least it's an answer to your question. It's not a jet, punk.

Like I said before, I will pay attention when China makes a successful passenger jet all by itself.

With a Russian engine and airframe design. Or did you forget that? Oh, may be the WS series will make it Chinese? Nope, those are all copied designs too. :D

If you say so are you a copy or innovative product of your parents? No offense here...

Pretty much all the US fighter jets were Soviet copies. The teen fighter series were copied from the Soviets after the Soviet fighters made a complete mockery of US technology. Heck most of the US space program and missile program was stolen from German technology.

Most US products use innovation from other countries and the US merely assembles it together. The US is nothing special.

Making Happy Meal toys and assembling iPhones does not make China an innovator. :D

Like I said before, I will pay attention when China makes a successful passenger jet all by itself.

China is the largest economy, largest manufacturer, largest consumer, largest innovator.

US just dominated a weak era with no decent rivals and as soon as China emerged, we proved the US is nothing special.
Even as a developing country we are embarrassing the so called 'superpower'.

Boeing can't even make passenger jets by itself. It buys the technologies other countries innovated and assemble it :lol:

Pretty much all the US fighter jets were Soviet copies. The teen fighter series were copied from the Soviets after the Soviet fighters made a complete mockery of US technology. Heck most of the US space program and missile program was stolen from German technology.

Most US products use innovation from other countries and the US merely assembles it together. The US is nothing special.

China is the largest economy, largest manufacturer, largest consumer, largest innovator.

US just dominated a weak era with no decent rivals and as soon as China emerged, we proved the US is nothing special.
Even as a developing country we are embarrassing the so called 'superpower'.

Boeing can't even make passenger jets by itself. It buys the technologies other countries innovated and assemble it :lol:

Really? Please go on, tell me more! :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom